Become a Patron!

SX Mini G Class 

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll be buying two of the Yihi mods from @Coval51 within the week, the LAST two regulated mods I intend to purchase. I'm slacking off vaping significantly. I don't need nicotine any longer. It's just a hand to mouth habit now.

BUT, I still want to add to the stockpile before shit hits the fan with FDA regs, which will be nothing but BAD news, regardless of what we may hear from (potentially) uneducated folks trying to make sense of the regulations and updates we occasionally hear.

It's just a matter of time before regulations abound, not "IF". One never knows, I may begin again vaping in the future. It's better to be prepared than left in the dark.

Thanks for all the help @Puff and @Coval51 ....!

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll be buying two of the Yihi mods from @Coval51 within the week, the LAST two regulated mods I intend to purchase. I'm slacking off vaping significantly. I don't need nicotine any longer. It's just a hand to mouth habit now.

BUT, I still want to add to the stockpile before shit hits the fan with FDA regs, which will be nothing but BAD news, regardless of what we may hear from (potentially) uneducated folks trying to make sense of the regulations and updates we occasionally hear.

It's just a matter of time before regulations abound, not "IF". One never knows, I may begin again vaping in the future. It's better to be prepared than left in the dark.

Thanks for all the help @Puff and @Coval51 ....!
Your welcome Inspects, and I think your plan is a Smart Idea Basicly be prepared for every situation that can happen and be prepared to ride it out, it is the events happening that made me push my self to learn building coils and why I just bought 6 RTA tanks no Premade coils available no problem.. I have been throughout this scary Government crap before and I hate to say this but I do not trust the FDA. I really hope bad things do not happen A girl can dream right.

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Your welcome Inspects, and I think your plan is a Smart Idea Basicly be prepared for every situation that can happen and be prepared to ride it out, it is the events happening that made me push my self to learn building coils and why I just bought 6 RTA tanks no Premade coils available no problem.. I have been throughout this scary Government crap before and I hate to say this but I do not trust the FDA. I really hope bad things do not happen A girl can dream right.

Indeed, @Puff .....:wave:

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have two more days until my Red Kevlar gets here needless to say I am excited I suppose I will just keep looking at everyone else's until Friday. I looked at tracking on my Plus and that is going to be here on Sat.along with my other 5 tanks. Little Red will just have to be happy for a day with a Crown 3 tank.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Cool!
This Plus is pretty much going to live on the Mini, I only have one other mod that it kinda fits on (Tugboat DNA250), but it's chrome and the gunmetal doesn't look right. And anyway Tuggy is happy with the Sherman. ; )
Enjoy your vapemail, 6 tanks at once(!)
Awesome. Christmas in July!

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cool!
This Plus is pretty much going to live on the Mini, I only have one other mod that it kinda fits on (Tugboat DNA250), but it's chrome and the gunmetal doesn't look right. And anyway Tuggy is happy with the Sherman. ; )
Enjoy your vapemail, 6 tanks at once(!)
Awesome. Christmas in July!
Well Since my Birthday is on Christmas day I insist I get Birthday gifts in July or Christmas gifts.......Women always have the right to change their mind lol lol lol

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tomorrow is going to be Awesome My Kevlar Red will be in my mail box, I'm really looking forward to seeing the Red in person. I received one blue Ammit 25 today I think I'm going to go build it and when the Black one gets here Sat. I hopefully can set that one up with ease with my newly learned skills lol lol

Ompa

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tomorrow is going to be Awesome My Kevlar Red will be in my mail box, I'm really looking forward to seeing the Red in person. I received one blue Ammit 25 today I think I'm going to go build it and when the Black one gets here Sat. I hopefully can set that one up with ease with my newly learned skills lol lol

Ammit isn't too bad to build on. I had some leaking issues from the base (not the airflow) just replaced the o ring around the deck and it seems to have fixed it just an fyi

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Ompa I will keep that in mind........

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hope everyone had a fun and injury free Independence Day. Hopefully there were no G class accidents...beer spillage, hot dog relish drips etc. LOL! I know y'all have some nice looking G class setups out there...lets see 'em!

View attachment 85997
I have been watching You Tube on these tanks, they remind me of my Joytech Delta sub ohm tanks in the way you close and open to fill. I like these.

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'm like a little 52 year old kid LOL! I'm just as excited for you as you are. I'm sure you'll love it. But...6 tanks??? I thought you said you were done for the month...6 tanks ago...I think we might need to have an intervention!

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I have been watching You Tube on these tanks, they remind me of my Joytech Delta sub ohm tanks in the way you close and open to fill. I like these.

I love them, it produces loads of thick dense, almost wet vapor with outstanding flavor, with a simple single wire 24 ga titanium 8 wrap spaced coil at 2.5 mm inner diameter. They're not cheap by no means but being that I used to be a machinist, I really appreciate that Swiss made quality. It's ugly, it's tall, but the machining and finishing of the metal is so clean and the performance is outstanding.

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm like a little 52 year old kid LOL! I'm just as excited for you as you are. I'm sure you'll love it. But...6 tanks??? I thought you said you were done for the month...6 tanks ago...I think we might need to have an intervention!

I second the motion!
; ))

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok Little Red is in the house she is beautifully designed. Now quick question got the new software done How do I unlock this
f7b5c9dde033bacd9bcfa28634fc5478.jpg

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Press fire button three times rapidly, when you do that you'll see a little lock icon appear in the lower right corner. When that appears flick the joystick down quickly.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok got it unlocked, the book does not reflect the new software, I hit power 3 times and held the joy stuck down, I'm not going to lock it again until I talk with someone, This mod is BEAUTIFUL I am very pleased, couple more pictures the Blue tank is only temporary, my other tanks will arrive tomorrow. Thanks Coval for another flawless purchase.
02dd0374c77d14b5cccd7b9bf0d9dcd5.jpg

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok Little Red is in the house she is beautifully designed. Now quick question got the new software done How do I unlock this
f7b5c9dde033bacd9bcfa28634fc5478.jpg

3 fire button pushes, then push down on the joystick.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a Doctor appointment at 2 little Red will be going with me.

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Looks great
Ok got it unlocked, the book does not reflect the new software, I hit power 3 times and held the joy stuck down, I'm not going to lock it again until I talk with someone, This mod is BEAUTIFUL I am very pleased, couple more pictures the Blue tank is only temporary, my other tanks will arrive tomorrow. Thanks Coval for another flawless purchase.
02dd0374c77d14b5cccd7b9bf0d9dcd5.jpg

I had the same problem with unlocking after I updated mine. I did everything just like the instructions said and just couldn't get it unlocked. Found out that I was holding the joystick in the down position rather than flicking it down quickly. Once you know the trick, it's easy but the manual is a little misleading. Looks great, love the red and blue with that media blasted raw metal finish.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Coval51 you we're right this red is stunning I am so very pleased, got the Blutooth on my tablet and all is fine with that Little Red and the Tablet got married lol My new Batteries are charging...

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Very cool. Yeah, I fell in love with all 3 of the Kevlar models. They're just freakin' beautiful mods. The blutooth is the only thing I haven't messed with since my Galaxy S2 Skyrocket won't even run the app LOL! Think I'll install Android in a virtual machine so I can run the app on my laptop to help out if people have problems. Seems like it's pretty easy to get it paired up though. Very cool, I'm glad you like it. Now, get that doctors appointment done and get back to enjoying what I hope turns out to be a great weekend. I'm just going to sit here and stare at Lil Red for a while. She's a stunner!

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Our we going to have to get you a new phone???

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
No way...I hate having a cell phone. It's funny how people will ask me, "What are you going to do if you have a flat tire and don't have a phone?" Well...back in the old days, we used tools to change them right there on the side of the road LOL. Never saw anyone change a tire with a phone though. There's no lug wrench app. Kids! No, as long as I can make a phone call with it, I'm not going to get another one. I'll just do my thing, install a virtual machine on my laptop and install Android on that. Ain't no biggie. So...how's Lil Red? Getting familiar with her new home?

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Little Red is doing fine here is my SX Family along with batteries and a case. I like the battery case.
3bd18405688a336efa006fff15d6a76e.jpg
0b8e7610aec98950599776a3bc874d47.jpg
ecdc05e57f3779c53ab4a202246eac17.jpg
8aa1daad10e279128302a4cc7e8369f0.jpg

africamonk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Little Red is doing fine here is my SX Family along with batteries and a case. I like the battery case.
3bd18405688a336efa006fff15d6a76e.jpg
0b8e7610aec98950599776a3bc874d47.jpg
ecdc05e57f3779c53ab4a202246eac17.jpg
8aa1daad10e279128302a4cc7e8369f0.jpg

Looking sexy! I'm waiting for the next sale, as I just missed the 4th sale on some site. :headbang:

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Back from the Doctors those people are Vampires I tell ya, showed my Mod Little Red to my Doctor he likes it, He is very Happy I vape and do not smoke.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got my batteries and case today as well, I agree best case I own now :)
Yep I will agree to that Ompa, next month I am going to get a new charger mine works great but I want to see numbers lol maybe go up to a six battery one, I have all month to research them I am also open to good suggestion.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I'm going to switch the tanks put the Aspire on Little Red and the Blue Crown lll on The Carbon fiber SX.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the SS my tanks coming in tomorrow are all black.
cdcccb2894764fd528eded8f2a05e961.jpg

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The sweetest thing just happened, over a year ago I helped a man get off the stinkies showed him what to buy and I set it all up for him, well Tom loses mods and tanks 3 times now they just jump off the boat while deep sea fishing and one setup fell from the second floor of his house and hit the cement, the third set dropped and got ran over at the boat launch, I just set him up a Mod and a small Uwell tank and we sat down and ordered him yet another setup he always has to have The Aspire Mega tank. He just told me he bought two instead of one and the second one is for me for all my help I do for him, so I guess. I add tank # 7 another Aspire Mega to July,s round up of tanks. He likes my SX Mods but I told him no no no as many setups he has just disappear and if he lost an SX I would have to slap him, this is a Man that needs to stay in the 100.00 Range and under. What he did is very kind, and unnecessary but he insisted... He and his wife are good people.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ladies and Gentlemen meet Little Red with her new Hat the cloud blaster. This is a cool mod.
7193daff7401435ecd1bb833a2326aab.jpg

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The juice is my DIY Raspberry

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today's Mods let the coil building begin
fdcbe3872cc57b4e06ec9bfe1c7ca2ab.jpg

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
@Coval51 look what happened to little Red

Whoa, that picture really shows off that red. With that tank on it it's stunning! Looks like you've got plenty of new toys to play with today, I'm just going to stay inside as it is going to be like walking around in a toaster oven today. Rebuild time!

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
You know what, that carbon fiber G with the Mega tank looks really nice too. Right now I need to get my blood sugar right though, starting to feel that urge to lay down and pass out for a while but I know better. Chow time first.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Coval51 now go get your blood sugar up.....

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I have success this Blue Ammit .07 is not leaking and vaping like a vape star just a 50/50 of vg mix no taste. I will watch this one for awhile and Build the Black one for the Carbon Fiber.
56d367daa68e99ad717977dd6c07ae70.jpg
b6c0d734f958b39b12ae35034a4e4acf.jpg

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Ompa say I got the Blue Ammit built just wondering if you know what this little part is, in the book I find nothing about it. If anyone else knows please share.
fd323a3266a56fad76e96b1bb1b18ef0.jpg
96778b1df069b46c973058644a7bde76.jpg

VU Sponsors