Become a Patron!

SX Mini G Class 

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
That is the chimney extension if you're using the larger capacity glass, you screw that on to the top of your chimney, put the 4 ml or 4.5 or 5 ml, whatever it is, the taller glass on, then screw the tank and top cap retention ring. You're running shorty mode though so it's not needed.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I figured it out I'm a ding bat today, It is the extender for the larger glass piece.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey this Cloud Blaster tank rocks on Little Red, it is a super nice Sub Tank I am glad I bought it. I am just using the stock 2 ohm coil the flavor coming from this is out of this world delicious.

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey this Cloud Blaster tank rocks on Little Red, it is a super nice Sub Tank I am glad I bought it. I am just using the stock 2 ohm coil the flavor coming from this is out of this world delicious.

It's a good tank. My out and about tank because it's leak proof.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had a Fun day playing with tanks and coils, I just had to Order another Coil Master coil tool that has the rod for 35 and 40. Both of mine only go to 30 and I want to build a 35 for both my Ammit RTA . I am going to build it based on DLJ method

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Had a Fun day playing with tanks and coils, I just had to Order another Coil Master coil tool that has the rod for 35 and 40. Both of mine only go to 30 and I want to build a 35 for both my Ammit RTA . I am going to build it based on DLJ method

That's a long day of building...WOW! I only spent around 2 hours cleaning and rebuilding my Quasar and Rose 3 RTA's. As long as you're having fun and staying away from the coffin nails, it's all good. Now go enjoy those fresh builds on some great mods.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good afternoon everyone, I'm back at it Coils lol I rebuilt both Ammit tanks and I'm mad at my self I needed to order my wire in 20 21 22 23 24 25 gage I got 30 32 28 , so got the right stuff ordered this morning. Here are my new builds Blue Ammit 1.36 Black Ammit 0.93 and they are on Joy Tech mods until I feel certain about leaking then they will go on my SX mods. My skills are getting better I promise lol lol
918dd967856f9090d0b7a74fdb37497f.jpg

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Good work Puff, even with those thinner gauge spools, you can get building and wicking practice in. Then, when those beefier gauge spools come in, you'll have your wicking perfected.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Coval51 With my MS it's hard sometimes even when I give it the good fight but I don't give up because I'm not know to give up, I will get to my goal just a little slower at times, I had a very bad week with this illness and I pray this week will be better. You should see what I take with when I have to be in the hospital now if that happens I will be building coils, my Doctor just smiles at me the nurses think I'm crazy ..

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good work Puff, even with those thinner gauge spools, you can get building and wicking practice in. Then, when those beefier gauge spools come in, you'll have your wicking perfected.
That's the way I'm thinking.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok @Coval51 here is the LIMITLESS XL on a pretty Awesome Mod and also look at my Battlestar I set it down and it grabbed my screwed up coils.
fd5d78deca7fc681bc2a0a36995c6879.jpg
74c652f2087a4943e768a3f371d287e0.jpg
3a9676d45fc5f359686d79913bf92f29.jpg

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm bummed my LG 10 tablet died it's only a few months old so back to AT&T it goes meanwhile I am updated one of my Kindle Fire tablets.

brandon david

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Little Red sporting a new hat
5c2f6e3416e3bcb482b943bb475b50bb.jpg

I was quite literally about to recommend you pick up that atty to practice. I've been a dedicated rta and dripper user for years and the aromamizer plus is hands down my favorite to build on and use. There are better flavor tanks and there are better cloud tanks but there is not one with quite the middle ground as the aromamizer plus while simultaniously being as forgiving with wicking. Great tank.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am getting to that later tonight It has no instruction and I need to go to the web site and read up, I am new to building so I want to have my ducks in a row. I tell ya what it does have a learning curve but give me another month and I will have more experience under my belt.lol lol so I just might have some questions if you do not mind If I call upon you for advice sounds like you know your stuff.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What does every think of the Black color ? It was hard to judge by the pictures at Sub Tanks web site.

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I think it looks great...I've been wanting to try one of those since they released but I prefer to buy things in brick and mortar shops and no one here has them. 30 mm tanks haven't really gotten very popular here.

brandon david

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am getting to that later tonight It has no instruction and I need to go to the web site and read up, I am new to building so I want to have my ducks in a row. I tell ya what it does have a learning curve but give me another month and I will have more experience under my belt.lol lol so I just might have some questions if you do not mind If I call upon you for advice sounds like you know your stuff.

Sure thing.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone here having problems with tapatalk ?

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It works on my phone but on my tablet it says I need an I D??

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Does anyone here have the black leather version of the G? I'm seriously considering getting one, I'm just wondering about how well the leather holds up.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am getting the post from others but tablet says need Forum I D hum

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did so see a post about Beauty Rings, I feeling a little old and could use a beauty ring lol , If you talking SX Yes I would like to have one or two.....

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I almost said 3 The secret would be out I am still planning on getting The Brown Leather SX I might have to take a month off but Sept. Will be the month. You know what the say 2 is company and 3 is a crowd well we like SX crowd's

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awesome I'm sure the leather holds up but let's hear from some folks who have them...

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am loving my LIMITLESS XL On myCarbon Fiber SX,THIS TANK FLAT OUT ROCKS.

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Yeah, I wanted to see if there was enough interest in beauty rings to make it worth it. Not many out there and the ones I've seen have been kind of glitzy. Just wanted to know how many people would be interested, what sizes they would like to have, and if they want any special materials and or designs and decorations.

Last edited:

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok My Tapatalk app on my Fire tablet is letting me post, it was weird I could read everything, My Big LG Tablet died and I have been lost for two days, very thankful I have back up tablets they are just smaller.

Sent From Rain Forest

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Big LG tablet came back to life, I picked it up to pkg it and it vibrated, hit the power button and it came on, I am a happy camper, I can see it better than my 8 inch and 7 inch Amazon Fire tablets.

Ompa

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My Big LG tablet came back to life, I picked it up to pkg it and it vibrated, hit the power button and it came on, I am a happy camper, I can see it better than my 8 inch and 7 inch Amazon Fire tablets.

Grats on fixing the tablet :) . Got vapemail today new cup holder for the car.... on a side not anyone else having leaking issues with the ammit 25 leaking out the bottom, not the airflow but the base...think i need to order a new tank this ones driving me nuts...anyone know a good blue or gun metal option.
dceef14d3e498b1cfe04e8d5e8c499d5.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Grats on fixing the tablet :) . Got vapemail today new cup holder for the car.... on a side not anyone else having leaking issues with the ammit 25 leaking out the bottom, not the airflow but the base...think i need to order a new tank this ones driving me nuts...anyone know a good blue or gun metal option.
dceef14d3e498b1cfe04e8d5e8c499d5.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Oh That's nice with the Carbon Fiber. And yes Opma my first build leaked but I started adding for cotton so like the Pharoh the slot is fills , I also discovered One time When I a
Was trimming a coil shot the juice into the air chamber. I rebuilt my Blue one and them my black one 5 days ok not one leak, I think these tanks are temperamental . My first build was wicking to fast. I Also have 80% PG 20&vg I shake the mods puff on them
25532a968f4b635107e9bba67fdfde6d.jpg

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh That's nice with the Carbon Fiber. And yes Opma my first build leaked but I started adding for cotton so like the Pharoh the slot is fills , I also discovered One time When I a
Was trimming a coil shot the juice into the air chamber. I rebuilt my Blue one and them my black one 5 days ok not one leak, I think these tanks are temperamental . My first build was wicking to fast. I Also have 80% PG 20&vg I shake the mods puff on them

Thats primeing a coil.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Element Vape has them.

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
That looks it came from the toy department at Wally World LOL!

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You have a really nice collection of mods and atomizers, hope they last for a long time....!
I do and they are all treated like my babies so I'm sure they will last. I went three years not buying anything and my tanks were older like SMOK and Kanger and Uwell Uwell did good but the rest of them old. Right after the New Year I decided time to upgrade a bit, First thing I bought was 2 Predators and I now regret that purchase. I Am pretty much upgraded now and in Sept. I will be finishing off my purchase of Mods and tanks I will also at that time stock up on Coils and Nicotine and call it good to go Spend next Winter enjoying Vapes

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I Recieved my New lower gage wire yesterday look out I will be at it again, I also have V four of the coil master wick making tool, I ordered it from their web site and it's coming from China now I can make 3.5 and 4.0 coils.

VU Sponsors