Become a Patron!

Sweet and Creamy Strawberry/Easy

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seems Strawberry creams have been a hot topic lately so here's an easy fast steeper that came out great for my tastes. Very vape-able the next day. It actually exceeded my expectations.

Shisha Strawberry(INW) 1.5% (If you don't have it. Get it!)
Fresh Cream(FA) 2%
Marshmallow(FA) .5%

Strawberry-Mousse.jpg

Siccmade8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
How about capella strawberry or a ripe?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

jjdell

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Bummer, just had an order delivered. Shisha in the next one though. Sounds good. Just mixed yesterday a FA strawberry cheesecake. Hopefully it'll be good after a steep.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just ordered 60ml of the Strawberry. I've got 6 strawberries now and to be honest not one of them are outstanding to me. I've tried lots of combos, but it's always just ok. I placing my final hopes on strawberry in Inawera now.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just ordered 60ml of the Strawberry. I've got 6 strawberries now and to be honest not one of them are outstanding to me. I've tried lots of combos, but it's always just ok. I placing my final hopes on strawberry in Inawera now.

As long as you got their Shisha Strawberry, you're golden. Their regular strawberry, from what I've heard, is really nothing to get excited about.

Andria

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As long as you got their Shisha Strawberry, you're golden. Their regular strawberry, from what I've heard, is really nothing to get excited about.

Andria

I did. I can vape the other strawberries but they really don't taste like strawberry should taste. Maybe it's just too difficult to do or maybe it's just me.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I did. I can vape the other strawberries but they really don't taste like strawberry should taste. Maybe it's just too difficult to do or maybe it's just me.

Shisha Strawberry was the last brand I tried as I was about to give up.
Only one I use now.
RF Strawberry concentrate is in second place IMO.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Holy Shit, Batman!! I just found I have a bottle of RF Straw I haven't opened. Yay!!! (I think I might have that disease where you can't remember things...what the hell is it called?)

CRS:D

You may need to use slightly more RF to equal INW in strength IMO.
But some have actually used less.
Guess it depends on the taste buds.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CRS:D

You may need to use slightly more RF to equal INW in strength IMO.
But some have actually used less.
Guess it depends on the taste buds.

I'll make a few batches and zero in on it. I also found a bottle of Hangsen Strawberry. I went through a period where I ordered a bunch of flavors in a very short time and now it's time to play catch-up, but I never seem to have enough time. I'll let you know as soon as I can.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is good after one day. I think after 3 it would be sweeter. Tastes really good in my new pharoah rta. Ten mls are almost gone. Three more vape sessions, bye bye.

Briandesimone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just tried this recipe. I had to raise the percentages because my tastebuds suck. I must add first time using shisha strawberry. Am I vaping strawberry or am I eating a freshly picked strawberry. As much as I'd love to see squonk eating a bug it's an excellent recipe!

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just tried this recipe. I had to raise the percentages because my tastebuds suck. I must add first time using shisha strawberry. Am I vaping strawberry or am I eating a freshly picked strawberry. As much as I'd love to see squonk eating a bug it's an excellent recipe!

It really is the only one that actually *tastes* like strawberry! The others smell great, and have no taste at all. And don't feel too bad about your tastebuds -- I'm still using 14.5% of shisha strawberry, and started out at 16%. :D My sense of smell never really went away too much when I smoked, though it's gotten sharper since I stopped, but my tastebuds were apparently the next thing to dead, and haven't come very far back to life in nearly 3 yrs of smoke-free.

Andria

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just tried this recipe. I had to raise the percentages because my tastebuds suck. I must add first time using shisha strawberry. Am I vaping strawberry or am I eating a freshly picked strawberry. As much as I'd love to see squonk eating a bug
emoji6.png
it's an excellent recipe!

200.webp

VU Sponsors