Become a Patron!

Stoners

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dude you are a bad case of Herpes, beyond annoying and just will not go the fuck away.
I only reply to the simpletons who attack me. If you are as slow as you sound, just say so...

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I only reply when attacked. Perhaps nasty's caretaker should do a better job monitoring his internet activities. If he is legitimately a retard, he shouldn't be on here. If he is just uneducated, he should be pitied...
Your always saying "you only respond when your attacked". But reading through threads, you really can't believe that?? You provoke and manipulate things to turn a thread to shit. I think you need to take a deep look at your character before you take shots at others.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Your always saying "you only respond when your attacked". But reading through threads, you really can't believe that?? You provoke and manipulate things to turn a thread to shit. I think you need to take a deep look at your character before you take shots at others.
Really? Did you read the thread? Start at post #35... I never responded to the morons until after they started with me, as is the case with every thread. I can't help it if they are obsessed with me...

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Fighting with him is what he wants, apparently its his sole source of socialization; the dude obviously has issues.
wdvo2hW.gif

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Really? Did you read the thread? Start at post #35... I never responded to the morons until after they started with me, as is the case with every thread. I can't help it if they are obsessed with me...
Or we just pity you. Since hooked on phonics has failed you, and reading comprehension is not your strong suite.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Or we just pity you. Since hooked on phonics has failed you, and reading comprehension is not your strong suite.
No, I think you guys just spend too much time inside, for a variety of reasons. People who don't leave the house get paranoid and angry. You, I believe, are simply slow, dimwitted or not well educated...

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, I think you guys just spend too much time inside, for a variety of reasons. People who don't leave the house get paranoid and angry. You, I believe, are simply slow, dimwitted or not well educated...
You got my vote for favorite troll of 2015!
Should be excited about that.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Pretty soon a majority of the threads at VU will be in the mud pit. This forum was such a mellow place a year ago without any conflict..
Amen to that!!!!!

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Pretty soon a majority of the threads at VU will be in the mud pit. This forum was such a mellow place a year ago without any conflict.
My stalkers jump in whenever I post, even if my posts have nothing to do with them...

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Holy fuck!!
You throw stones about being dense, tick and retarded and what you were agreeing with was NOT the op.

Holy shit, seriously you can not be fucking kidding that the scroll bar stumps you that badly.

^^^^ ok that's just funny right there!!!!!!!!! Hahaha

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Holy fuck!!
You throw stones about being dense, tick and retarded and what you were agreeing with was NOT the op.

Holy shit, seriously you can not be fucking kidding that the scroll bar stumps you that badly.
Oh, Droogbc... I replied to his post and the children showed up...
Do you purposefully try to write as if you failed 4th grade English?

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Holy fuck!!

Nasty is right wasn't op that you were agreeing with.
My stalkers jump in whenever I post, even if my posts have nothing to do with them...
And dont flatter yourself.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nasty is right wasn't op that you were agreeing with.

And dont flatter yourself.
I just replied to a post not having anything to do with the stalker crew... They attacked me; nasty proved he isn't acting like a moron...

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I just replied to a post not having anything to do with the stalker crew... They attacked me; nasty proved he isn't acting like a moron...
Serious question....
Why did it take you so long to show up in this thread?
But then again the answer was no one mentioned beating of puds and being anti social before Droog did.

Or are you upset and coming out as that retarded reviewer with lacking personal hygiene?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Ok dude, just stop, its really gotten old man. Grow up and be an adult. You agreed with a troll, just showing you were a superior troll, congrats.
Then every other post was either insulting someone and alluding to brain damage or crying Wolf, no one here is nearly that dumb, you alluding to that shows nothing more than your own lack of intelligence.

I just replied to a post not having anything to do with the stalker crew...

We were all in here before you showed up,so who is stalking who?
Or did you just need a little attention?

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wasn't talking about you specifically but just in general there are more members now that just like to throw shit at other members.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Serious question....
Why did it take you so long to show up in this thread?
But then again the answer was no one mentioned beating of puds and being anti social before Droog did.

Or are you upset and coming out as that retarded reviewer with lacking personal hygiene?
Some of us actually have jobs... It was the first thread under New Posts... I know you clearly lack basic education or are mentally retarded. That is evident. No one could try to sound like such a moron...

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wasn't talking about you specifically but just in general there are more members now that just like to throw shit at other members.
There's a little crew who run around attacking those who they don't agree with. I believe they are just uneducated and paranoid...

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
And............ enter the mentally disabled comments
I'm done, I can't redice myself any further

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok dude, just stop, its really gotten old man. Grow up and be an adult. You agreed with a troll, just showing you were a superior troll, congrats.
Then every other post was either insulting someone and alluding to brain damage or crying Wolf, no one here is nearly that dumb, you alluding to that shows nothing more than your own lack of intelligence.

We were all in here before you showed up,so who is stalking who?
Or did you just need a little attention?

Don't reply to my posts of quote me. I know you go running to the mods whenever your feelings are hurt...

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
There's a little crew who run around attacking those who they don't agree with. I believe they are just uneducated and paranoid...
1200+ posts of being a down right puckered asshole, and not one god damned positive thing ever. Don't throw fucking snack packs around like they are limitless.
But I guess when dealing with a snack pack chucking solo functioning low rent piece of human waste that is to be expected.

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't reply to my posts of quote me. I know you go running to the mods...
Not one of us ever run to the mods. If I have an issue its my issue. You seem set that people run to the mods on but the fact is YOU cause so many issues your on their radar.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1200+ posts of being a down right puckered asshole, and not one god damned positive thing ever. Don't throw fucking snack packs around like they are limitless.
But I guess when dealing with a snack pack chucking solo functioning low rent piece of human waste that is to be expected.
I don't even know what that means, but we are clearly on different levels here...

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not one of us ever run to the mods. If I have an issue its my issue. You seem set that people run to the mods on but the fact is YOU cause so many issues your on their radar.
They attack me, I reply, their feelings get hurt...

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yep allow me to talk down to you, simply for you to understand.
You are a negative asshole simply taking up space.
I would not piss on you if were on fire.
What? Are you really that simple?

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What? Are you really that simple?
I'm not going to degrade you. But I don't agree with your methods. It really does seem like you get off on negativity. The best way to prevent troll trolling to don't take the anti troll bait. But it seems you go into threads knowing it's going to start shit.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm not going to degrade you. But I don't agree with your methods. It really does seem like you get off on negativity. The best way to prevent troll trolling to take the anti troll bait. But it seems you go into threads knowing it's going to start shit.

I click on New Posts and post in threads which sound interesting...I was recently told by a friend many posters don't leave the house, for a variety of reasons, and get angry and paranoid being on the internet all day. That is evident...

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Don't reply to my posts of quote me. I know you go running to the mods whenever your feelings are hurt...
Hahaa, that's just funny right there, you put yourself on the mod wathclist. I wouldn't waste their time nor mine on you.
I'm not going to degrade you. But I don't agree with your methods. It really does seem like you get off on negativity. The best way to prevent troll trolling to don't take the anti troll bait. But it seems you go into threads knowing it's going to start shit.
I'm pretty sure its for the purpose pf starting shit.

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I click on New Posts and post in threads which sound interesting...
I get that. I do the same thing. Instead of taking the bait ignore it. Be the big guy, change your reputation here. I get a lot of information my from some of the post you post without the trolls. Your smart bro. Don't play into the shit. Change your VU reputation.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I click on New Posts and post in threads which sound interesting...I was recently told by a friend many posters don't leave the house, for a variety of reasons, and get angry and paranoid being on the internet all day. That is evident...
One last time guy,no one is stalking you.
If there's a problem in a thread that you're in (damn near all of them),then plainly put sir,it's YOU!

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I only reply when attacked. Perhaps nasty's caretaker should do a better job monitoring his internet activities. If he is legitimately a retard, he shouldn't be on here. If he is just uneducated, he should be pitied...
Here comes Professor shit fuck to critique grammar and act like a total dick. Right on que.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Don't reply to my post "of" quote me? You must be an uneducated mentally handicapped moron to make such an egregious spelling error. Sounds like someone didn't make it past the 4th grade...

There is a little taste of your own medicine. Now do us all favor and fuck off, prick.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors