Become a Patron!

Stoners

Bubba

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I have an Arctic sub-ohm tank, can I vape Staff removed concentrate with it?

Last edited by a moderator:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Google search shows you ones that will work.
No references on this board, and none really work how you think it does.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bingo

tumblr_npsvik3u6z1qci6iso1_250_zpsbnjeryqf.gif

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Watch that gross mofo with the filthly black gunked up fingernails on youtube.

Rollincoal

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The entire northeast really.

misterJ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
RDA works very well. Gets gunky though, shouldn't have used my tugboat :(

ademel692

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The ceramic attys used for what you're wanting to vape is alll bs
All you will do is get pissed and be about 30+$ poorer because those tanks actually burn your product . as in combustion . as in your smokimg it not vaping it . and all you get would be a painful chestful of burnt metal .
Long story short . don't waste your time looking for one of those tanks.
And next time you gotta "feel the room". In other words this forum clearly isn't directed towards illegal substances and how to use them .
You don't even have to read the rules to figure that out bro
PS don't fuck up a quality tank like your arctic . it'd be a shame

Sent from my LG-ls990 using Tapatalk

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not illegal in Washington, Colorado, and soon the entire country of Canada.... And a few other countries.

Get out of the Nixon era mentality fucksticks.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
A Stoneholio type? these are my favorite
Haha!!!right?
In 47 other states in the union the topic would render the forum completely NSFW.

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The other 47 states are currently ass-backwards, and need to get their shit together.

It's ironic that canna is becoming increasingly mainstream, and legal, while vaping is on the short list for prohibition. Sad that many of the vapers here would rather ostracize canna users rather than work together for a common good. Freedom of personal choice.

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice gif. Whiskey give it to you, or you just pull from the same repo? Seems to be the standard reply here when the discussion turns serious. Lol

Now I'll step away before the typical VU circlejerk begins. That's a sticky situation I'm not looking to be a part of. ;)

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Nice gif. Whiskey give it to you, or you just pull from the same repo? Seems to be the standard reply here when the discussion turns seruous. Lol
Thanks I thought it was nice also.

As to working together wouldn't that start with following the rules of the place that you are a guest at and not being a completely aggressive asshat, when speaking for what YOU prefer?
As you can see, the OP did get the help he wanted and the issue was handled without breaking rules.
Yet you are the only one with a problem; and, you had nothing to do with the situation.
Good day sir... Have yourself a vape and be happy.

Last edited:

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Now I'll step away before the typical VU circlejerk begins. That's a sticky situation I'm not looking to be a part of.
Then leave.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nice gif. Whiskey give it to you, or you just pull from the same repo? Seems to be the standard reply here when the discussion turns serious. Lol

Now I'll step away before the typical VU circlejerk begins. That's a sticky situation I'm not looking to be a part of. ;)
Don't let the door hit you on the way out or do you have some more name calling to do?

If you have such a low option of the forum why are you here?

ademel692

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not illegal in Washington, Colorado, and soon the entire country of Canada.... And a few other countries.

Get out of the Nixon era mentality fucksticks.
Yea thats not what were discussing. This forum is obviously not intended for illegal substances no one mentioned it's legality in Washington or Colorado . fuck stick
And what in the fuck does Nixon have to do with any of this at all...
Pump your brakes and drive slow
Think before you type

I teach class on Sundays

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yea thats not what were discussing. This forum is obviously not intended for illegal substances no one mentioned it's legality in Washington or Colorado . fuck stick
And what in the fuck does Nixon have to do with any of this at all...
Pump your brakes and drive slow
Think before you type

I teach class on Sundays
While it may be legal in a few states the feddies still are jackbooted about it.
Hell even the DEA head is being called on the carpet for his bass ackwards views on the medical side of things.

Hell if ones wants to partake where legal or otherwise I am not going to fault them for it, but it really does not belong on this forum. At least until the feds accept it.

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Let me make it so you can understand it. I hope.

If you were to visit a forum about home gardening and pulled this same kind of crap about the various growing techniques concerning canna, you would more than likely be banned. You will not be banned from here, but use a little common sense.

Can you do that?

ademel692

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
While it may be legal in a few states the feddies still are jackbooted about it.
Hell even the DEA head is being called on the carpet for his bass ackwards views on the medical side of things.

Hell if ones wants to partake where legal or otherwise I am not going to fault them for it, but it really does not belong on this forum. At least until the feds accept it.
Couldn't have said it any better myself

I teach class on Sundays

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

HAHAHAH. So true...
What's amazing is the other thrives under very strict regulation, but many think vaping will be banned when any regulation is passed...

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Funny how alike those 2 sound.

Anyway... we do want to protect vaping. With that said, and regs what they are, we don't need them looking to be the same or interrelated.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Amazing how some people can talk about how miserable they are here; but, still come in.
Fuck Droogbc! you mention a circle jerk and the biggest pud puller on the site shows up..
@Huckleberried are we sure Droog and steve are not troll and back up troll account?
Just funny as fuck as soon as soon as cock is mention and the other shows up.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fuck Droogbc! you mention a circle jerk and the biggest pud puller on the site shows up..
@Huckleberried are we sure Droog and steve are not troll and back up troll account?
Just funny as fuck as soon as soon as cock is mention and the other shows up.
Are you old enough to be on this forum? Pretty sure one must be 18 yeas old. You sound 13... If you are legitimately slow and moronic due to an injury or birth defect , please let me know...

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
And here we go ..... again
Time to take this thread to the mudpit.....

popcorn.gif~c200

Shit has officially gotten old, dude

It must suck to be lonely

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Are you old enough to be on this forum? Pretty sure one must be 18 yeas old. You sound 13... If you are legitimately slow and moronic due to an injury or birth defect , please let me know...
Since I was not insulting who is the slow one?

I was just pointing out your troll tendencies and love of jerking off.

Just because you are a miserable hate filled dickhead, it really does not have to be expressed 100% of the time on this board by you. Do us all a favor and fuck off.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Since I was not insulting who is the slow one?

I was just pointing out your troll tendencies and love of jerking off.

Just because you are a miserable hate filled dickhead, it really does not have to be expressed 100% of the time on this board by you. Do us all a favor and fuck off.
If you do have the mental issues evident by your writing skills, perhaps due to a birth defect or injury, you should say so...

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you do have the mental issues evident by your writing skills, perhaps due to a birth defect or injury, you should say so...
And once again you must resort to personal insults. You have no respect or morals. It really is a shame that someone can be so lonely they need to resort to trying to hurt others go get their rocks off.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And once again you must resort to personal insults. You have no respect or morals. It really is a shame that someone can be so lonely they need to resort to trying to hurt others go get their rocks off.
I only reply when attacked. Perhaps nasty's caretaker should do a better job monitoring his internet activities. If he is legitimately a retard, he shouldn't be on here. If he is just uneducated, he should be pitied...

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just kill yourself, if this life is that miserable for you just end it. I know you really want to.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just kill yourself, if this life is that miserable for you just end it. I know you really want to.
Oh, poor baby. Looks like I was correct in my assessment...

VU Sponsors