Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So it be like...
29131117.jpg

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
A troll happened here, move along, move along.
Dude there are trolls and there are negative voids of all positive sentiment and thought.
stevie is one of said festering boils of fuckery that just needs to go away.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very true, funny thing is being I ignored him the threads make more sense now......and are quite amusing reading back through them. I never had a run in with him and never argued just cause I'm just not that type of forum goer. But man if I was that guy would have driven me fucking batty....

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think he finally put me on ignore..
I just never bowed to his bullshit, and called him on it time and again when he started in on random people.

I think I am fairly chill, but that dude I see being the angry german kid kind of keyboard commando frothing and spitting and swearing while pushing himself to strokesville.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think he finally put me on ignore..
I just never bowed to his bullshit, and called him on it time and again when he started in on random people.

I think I am fairly chill, but that dude I see being the angry german kid kind of keyboard commando frothing and spitting and swearing while pushing himself to strokesville.
You do understand that if you say his name 3 times he appears like Beetlejuice.
-Beetlejuice-beetlejuice-the-movie-23838915-1360-768.jpg

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude you are a bad case of Herpes, beyond annoying and just will not go the fuck away.
You gotta have sex to get herpes, and we all know Magoo is a friggin virgin and possibly only 16 years old.
He's definitely a bad penny to say the least.
bad-penny-mustang-previewed-ahead-of-sema-debut_2.jpg

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really? Did you read the thread? Start at post #35... I never responded to the morons until after they started with me, as is the case with every thread. I can't help it if they are obsessed with me...
Actually you could help the situation just ignore people that you think are attacking you...Cheers!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, I think you guys just spend too much time inside, for a variety of reasons. People who don't leave the house get paranoid and angry. You, I believe, are simply slow, dimwitted or not well educated...
In my case I actually just got home.You see some of us do have lives outside of the forums.
As for education please...Do you have a PhD?
Cause I do.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My stalkers jump in whenever I post, even if my posts have nothing to do with them...
It's odd you accuse everybody here of being paranoid, and then prove how paranoid you are by saying that.
Man talk about delusional,that took the cake and the frosting too.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In my case I actually just got home.You see some of us do have lives outside of the forums.
As for education please...Do you have a PhD?
Cause I do.
What thread are all these quotes coming from? I'm confused

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And............ enter the mentally disabled comments
I'm done, I can't redice myself any further
I don't mind fighting dirty against people whom use dirty tactics, and I hope you don't think less of me because of that...Cheers!

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am beginning to truly believe that Anti Trolling of Trolls is just as bad as the so called "Troll" Moniker that is overused and abused..
Maybe we need a Troll Bot to bring excitement to the forum

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What thread are all these quotes coming from? I'm confused
Previous posts throughout the thread, being replied to at a much later date, therefore continually bumping and re-awakening old threads. :mad:

See the little arrows in the quoted part? When clicked upon, they take you to the original text.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am beginning to truly believe that Anti Trolling of Trolls is just as bad as the so called "Troll" Moniker that is overused and abused..
Maybe we need a Troll Bot to bring excitement to the forum
We already have a troll-bot his name is Steve

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We already have a troll-bot his name is Steve
See man a Troll is a person who purposely with Intent to cause chaos which is not a direct response to the issue at hand.. You are giving him to much credit he lacks Logic even though he tries to make the affirmation that he is Logic.. He does not purposely do it he is just that way no matter how fucked it may seem its not really Trolling.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Previous posts throughout the thread, being replied to at a much later date, therefore continually bumping and re-awakening old threads. :mad:

See the little arrows in the quoted part? When clicked upon, they take you to the original text.

I didn't even know the arrow did that.

giphy.gif

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This thread made me think of

VU Sponsors