Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
My Luxotic was given to me as just the mod with no Tobhino RDA included. I have a $20 Fasttech credit so I was pondering a few single coil RDA's to put on it.

Tobhino
Gorge
GR1
Hellfire Strike

Any opinions on those?
Tobhino, but it's the only one I have of the ones listed lol. I actually have 2 now because the replacement Luxotic I was sent was a full kit! Then I already had the one gifted to me from @So619Cal. I love this little RDA. Biggest build you can fit is 3mm (ID) but I'm cool with that! Only gripe so far is the top part of the cap needs a fatter O-ring.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@The Cromwell

The symbols on the dreidels are Enochian, or Hebrew I believe. Been a while since I've looked at Zohar's or Hermetic Order of The Eastern Star but a person tends to recall an alphabet, even if it is different from American English I dub Aunguish. Gimmel which I noted on one transliterates to dealing with a house or camel depending upon context, subtext and the such, of course these are merely the letters or atoms used in the Hebrew alphabet to write words. Conversely one accepted public use of the name of God can numerical come to 52 which is also the number for the Hebrew word of love.

Nope, not a Rabbi nor involved in Hermetic Orders but one who has done fair enough study to come to being Agnostic. Can respect the beliefs of most except for pharisees who are beholden to greed and think money is their god. Well that's my humble two pennies worth of opinion, will now digress and wonder about how it is a lawn chair can be so cruel as to mount and capitulate with a coffee table. It really boggles my mind at the moment like the near thousand year old eggs I tossed from my fridge this past week.
You know it is statements like this 1 that make me wonder about you.

Arthur-VU

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reviled is putting it nicely... :giggle:

I was just up looking at single coil RDA's on FT... Much pondering...
What search terms or options in the check-box on the left do you use to get such specific results without lots of irrelevant items?

I tried searching, and no matter if I sort by relevance, price or date listed, I get tons of things that are not what I'm looking for...

Please advise :)

Arthur-VU

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ah, the book of darkness.. summoning cthulhu and friends!
Darkness indeed.

I used to have a leather-bound hard copy of the Necronomicon, and there is indeed some really heavy stuff in that book.

I bought it waaaayyy back when I was looking into the Occult, and honestly, there's some scary stuff out there.

I am pretty sure I got rid of that book when I donated lots of books to charity, and I am happy to no longer have it, since when I was reading (nay 'studying') it back in the day, I used to have nightmares for WEEKS. Creatures from Hell, torture, etc...

H.R. Geiger is both a genius and a psychopath, with a very sick mind, but his stories inspired some interesting horror/thriller films.

For nearly 30 yrs now, I dont spend any time with anything having to do with the Occult, and rather currently am reading about Buddhism, which seems pretty tame when compared to any of the Occult information, books and rituals that I was exposed to in the past.

From all of the stuff, one thing I learned is that even with a skeptical mind, is that if YOU believe it, then it IS true (at least for you)....

Arthur-VU

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Well, it's a product of H. P. Lovecraft, but Geiger definitely has the visuals
Ahh yes, thanks for the correction, I tend to conflate the two of them since so much of their work(s) has/have been blended together in one form or other...

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What search terms or options in the check-box on the left do you use to get such specific results without lots of irrelevant items?

I tried searching, and no matter if I sort by relevance, price or date listed, I get tons of things that are not what I'm looking for...

Please advise :)
I use their advanced search which is a little limited.
https://www.fasttech.com/category/3028/atomizers#!/177=RDA Atomizers_RDA'S

You can put in keywords and set a few ranges on the left but it's not 100%.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
hey bonkers, long shot here. I'm looking for a few things. If you have anything, shoot me a PM.

22mm Black single coil rsa
22mm Neon Green beauty ring
810 Neon Green drip tip
Small/6ml Black Cappy R

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Man I don't know what it was this morning making coils...I just couldn't get Aliens down for some reason...

I don't make long runs at a time...well I do... I make an 18" triple core...but break it down to 3-6" pieces then those 6" runs become 4.25" Aliens...

My hands just weren't steady... all jittery I'd get half way and it was if the Coil gods just wanted to eff with me and hit my elbow as I was wrapping the cores lol

From the Book of Coils... Chapter 6 verse 2 and 3

2. Thy hand will move; No Matter thy preparation.

3. 'Tis was me, LOL

Venna says delivery for Today, So Alien coils are made...a few sub par ones though were also made lol

2cb1b67e9ff79b30c975086d822aec70.jpg

Last edited:

Adonis

Member For 1 Year
Hi. Hoping for some help. Heard cbd mentioned on here and thought what's that? So had a look round and thought I'd give it a go ( my back can be a real pain in the ads sometimes). So ordered some 500mg cbd shatter from drip hacks uk (1/2 gram) . Was hoping for some sort of directions but got none. Anybody got any ideas how to get it into e liquid? Any help appreciated

RSZ1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi. Hoping for some help. Heard cbd mentioned on here and thought what's that? So had a look round and thought I'd give it a go ( my back can be a real pain in the ads sometimes). So ordered some 500mg cbd shatter from drip hacks uk (1/2 gram) . Was hoping for some sort of directions but got none. Anybody got any ideas how to get it into e liquid? Any help appreciated

From my limited research, really the only thing I can say for 100% certain is that CBD isolate is what you want to dissolve into your e-liquid. It dissolves quite easily in PG. This is assuming your goal is to vape it in an e-liquid.

Shatter on the other hand, from what I can gather, can be dissolved into PG, but there seems to be a lot of "depends" on a few factors of the composition of the CBD, such as the terpene level and wax content.

I would suggest Google is your friend in this case.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You know it is statements like this 1 that make me wonder about you.

And what do you wonder, I wonder? :)

I find difficulty in hating people, or being jealous of them. I try to avoid comparing myself to anyone. That lets me stay beyond compare. This is my way of finding what is talked about as the narrow path. As I joked/stated before I'm a gray Jedi, a walker between light and dark realizing both are needed to make a whole. Hate and jealousy get in the way of that. So, I try doing without them as much as I can. Is it always easy? No. Do I struggle? Yes. I think we all do and I'm no better or worse than anyone. I just know my path, even if I don't know where it leads. :) ;) :p

Simple and easy response for you? Pass me over a cup of hot tea or coffee. I'm passing through s'all, be no need of worry about me. :) Matter of fact, worst I might do is teach someone in dire straits to fish, farm, forage, survive, live. Then, I'm on my way fading into the background again having washed the cup you served me in. I live and let live.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I used to have a leather-bound hard copy of the Necronomicon, and there is indeed some really heavy stuff in that book.

No more so than the Lesser Key of Solomon. Ooops, look over there will you? It's, it's, it's ... Jack Web & Raymond Burr impersonators. Eeeek! Bones to jump! Oh heck, my Kundalini is out of kilter. I probably need
to refine my leaping deer in whirlwind pose. * toddles on to do just that while oggling the Web & Burr impersonators * tsk, Hope they stick around.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sexy I must say

74d57025122715b11c713d86d024b473.jpg

Into the ultrasonic she goes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sexy indeed. Can I have its eggs? Oh, never mind I'm still trying to figure out an ottman and a dining table mating and causing a sofa to appear. Damn it, I bet they used that Jessica Beil as a surrogate. Know i likely would, well if I wasn't married, she's one hot surrogate volunteer. Or is that only her movies?

Now, I'm more curious too. Pondering the howto of creating alien coils yet again. doubt I'll bother doing any up, but nice to know the how to of 'em. Been getting fairly good with plain old single core Claptons using round wires. Might try one of those where two single cores are wrapped, then put together. If that's some version of alien, so it is. *chuckles*

Kind of waned out of enthusiasm in making up coils, coil wire. Get a decent enough build on it can last a while. Then, I'm left with not needing anything until I do need. It's kind of like why I don't drink spirits to forget and I don't do programming exercises. Drinking to forgot is plain dumb when what you want to forget will remain the same when you sober back up.

Doing programming exercises to solve fake problems as a means to learn programming to me seems dumb because I'm then left with a feeling of "oh, okay what's next?" I know, go out and find a job in programming, right? Sure, wade through 200-500 others already in line for entry level and need to travel over 100 miles per day to and from. Ah gee never mind I don't drive.

Well piss. Let me clear that trash out of here. Impossible is an adjective, that only means someone else did it first and decided to call it impossible to describe how hard it was to do. I know this, if we we're teaching human kids right probably every third grader would too. Think that's my new life resolution, do what Richard Bach suggests, stop arguing my limitations.

Last edited:

Arthur-VU

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
No more so than the Lesser Key of Solomon. Ooops, look over there will you? It's, it's, it's ... Jack Web & Raymond Burr impersonators. Eeeek! Bones to jump! Oh heck, my Kundalini is out of kilter. I probably need
to refine my leaping deer in whirlwind pose. * toddles on to do just that while oggling the Web & Burr impersonators * tsk, Hope they stick around.
I had spent way too much time investigating Wicca, Voodoo and Kabbalah, and lots of the experiences I had made me question my perception of 'reality' as is commonly defined by most people.

I met some folks that were indeed so-called 'Masters' of some high level, and sensed lots of darkness, evil, misdirection, obfuscation, and often had a general sense of malaise afterwards.

It was all very draining for me. Thinking there was some kind of parasitic manipulation and brainwashing going on and being put upon me, and eventually, I just dropped all connection to any of it. So much of it felt either borderline cult-like or outright fanatical cult behavior...

I dont tell other folks what to believe, but I knew I did not belong amongst those groups.

Whatever Faith, Mysticism, Spirituality or Metaphysics folks want to follow the rituals of is fine by me, but I've always needed to be on my very own personal path, and when I distanced myself from all of these other things, I returned to my own path, which is ever evolving...

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man I don't know what it was this morning making coils...I just couldn't get Aliens down for some reason...

I don't make long runs at a time...well I do... I make an 18" triple core...but break it down to 3-6" pieces then those 6" runs become 4.25" Aliens...

My hands just weren't steady... all jittery I'd get half way and it was if the Coil gods just wanted to eff with me and hit my elbow as I was wrapping the cores lol

From the Book of Coils... Chapter 6 verse 2 and 3

2. Thy hand will move; No Matter thy preparation.

3. 'Tis was me, LOL

Venna says delivery for Today, So Alien coils are made...a few sub par ones though were also made lol

2cb1b67e9ff79b30c975086d822aec70.jpg

Sometimes washing one's hands help ease them up.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey welcome to the forums.
The best help I can give you is to send you to the right place...Cheers!

http://vapingunderground.com/forums/cbd-discussions.812/

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And what do you wonder, I wonder? :)

I find difficulty in hating people, or being jealous of them. I try to avoid comparing myself to anyone. That lets me stay beyond compare. This is my way of finding what is talked about as the narrow path. As I joked/stated before I'm a gray Jedi, a walker between light and dark realizing both are needed to make a whole. Hate and jealousy get in the way of that. So, I try doing without them as much as I can. Is it always easy? No. Do I struggle? Yes. I think we all do and I'm no better or worse than anyone. I just know my path, even if I don't know where it leads. :) ;) :p

Simple and easy response for you? Pass me over a cup of hot tea or coffee. I'm passing through s'all, be no need of worry about me. :) Matter of fact, worst I might do is teach someone in dire straits to fish, farm, forage, survive, live. Then, I'm on my way fading into the background again having washed the cup you served me in. I live and let live.
Hey just ribbing you...No worries.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Try watching Dharma & Greg that might help you get centered.If not you will at least have a good laugh.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I pm,d you

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

hariboholmes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Seems nice , Thunder storm got a 21700 S35 cell in with le concorde RDA ,
Nice size in hand
Seems to work well
Magnets are good ,
3d print isnt flimsy pretty soild
08a1d8459bd6d915ded8f177f8520929.jpg
46c78f339aa8d81fd34921f0763b706c.jpg
fc513aa7ee8c7f81c47260cc5f6bb428.jpg

Looks similar to the Hugo Squeezer... In fact that bottle is identical.

Are the internals easy to get into to clean?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just rebuilt that, then rebuilt it again. And it's better than before!
For a mech, so I stick with simple wire...
Pulled duals out, ended up with parrallel SS 28g, 5.5 wraps, 3mm for a little over 0.3 ohms.
Windy (whooosh), but nice response (quick/warm) and good vapor...

So much for not buying anything until my birthday. Stopped by a new vape shop. Had to buy it. It twisted my arm and made me.
e454ffea982297599ab23e3920389cb3.png

Carpe Nidor

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks similar to the Hugo Squeezer... In fact that bottle is identical.

Are the internals easy to get into to clean?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
Not took it apart yet,
has 2 stickers over screws , so it kind of sealed until i remove them ,
Got another Noisy Cricket V2 Sqounker to finish up as well.
Then Need to finish soldering my cloud labatory mod top of 2nd pic nice little switchfet type,
had been waiting on battery tube insolator to finish it, then re- decorating house got in way
b050a404737602bcee671557342f884e.jpg
d12917c0bfb490ac2654602b159451b2.jpg
7fd3a9e50266201f8ec66cfe78116382.jpg

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So much for not buying anything until my birthday. Stopped by a new vape shop. Had to buy it. It twisted my arm and made me.
e454ffea982297599ab23e3920389cb3.png

Carpe Nidor
Mini version 22mm is out soon

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Try watching Dharma & Greg that might help you get centered.If not you will at least have a good laugh.

Oh yes, the laughing from that show does help centering. For a bit I was laughing a show You're The Worst, and one about some advertising guy and his family (no not Bewitched) this show was more modern. Both of those I had to quit watching. While I like Diogenes a bit, both these shows were far too cynical even for me and that killed any humor value I could find in them.

Whatever Faith, Mysticism, Spirituality or Metaphysics folks want to follow the rituals of is fine by me, but I've always needed to be on my very own personal path, and when I distanced myself from all of these other things, I returned to my own path, which is ever evolving...

Ah, there you go with blasted individualist bit and the thinking critically for yourself. Better watch out for that you'll make the list of radicals. Most days I try to avoid thinking too much as it all comes to a point similar to your experiences, that and the act of thinking for me can hurt too much. Then too, I stay too much in my head.

Hey just ribbing you...No worries.

I kind of figured and was slinging letters on tiles near 90% tongue in cheek, well maybe a bit more serious than expected to be written out. Sorry on that count. It's alright to wonder or have a slight worry regarding me. Sometimes I do it as well. Then, I get back to tacks and on track.

Been looking into some online publishing routes. These are ones where you adopt the label of content writer, which translates to editor, writer, producer, marketing agent et al. That's not quite what I desire doing but well, one can look in windows. Think I'll take a psychotic break, talk myself back into some erotica writing and toss it over a publisher's transom.

Now excuse me, need mount my wife's root to email her a file. Muhaha!

Arthur-VU

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years

Ah, there you go with blasted individualist bit and the thinking critically for yourself. Better watch out for that you'll make the list of radicals. Most days I try to avoid thinking too much as it all comes to a point similar to your experiences, that and the act of thinking for me can hurt too much. Then too, I stay too much in my head...

You funny, veddy funny, like ha ha funny :)

I too am often accused of 'living in my head too much'

When that happens I put on 'Pretty Vacant' by The Sex Pistols on repeat, and at an obscenely loud, window-rattling volume, and after a few repeats, yes, my mind becomes, pretty vacant, and I can think and act in a way that gets approval from 'normal' folks,,,

and then the Voices, those almost inaudible whispers, seem to be telling me -

...something, but I cant make it out...

So then I just chain vape until I forget about it all. :)

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are the vapecell gold and black 20700's the best batteries I can get using .27Ω single coils in a hadaly? I know mooch had the charts but I wanted to ask because I know there is quite a few people that vape around that Ω.
I have the 3200 mAh gold and black 20700's. I've read these are the sanyo rewrap 20700.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If its this one...upload_2018-6-7_8-7-3.png

Then from Mooch's lists of 20700s is the Sanyo 20700A and a very good battery according to him. And you can use the charts he has for the Sanyo

The .27Ω you're running is just a tad over 15a...so well within the safe limitation of said battery.

The Gold and White lettering one is similar, but Mooch said the Sanyo A still performs better.

If you're able to utilize 21700's then the 30T is top performer.

In all the vape quality you get from any of the 20700's will be similar being you're vaping at 15a... the main differences with many batteries is the Watt Hours and how well they carry their voltage throughout the discharge...which the Sanyo A in what I read is the best.

Caveat being, mech or regulated.

Are the vapecell gold and black 20700's the best batteries I can get using .27Ω single coils in a hadaly? I know mooch had the charts but I wanted to ask because I know there is quite a few people that vape around that Ω.
I have the 3200 mAh gold and black 20700's. I've read these are the sanyo rewrap 20700.

Arthur-VU

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Nah - just wishing I could squonk at the airport lounge before boarding my second of four flights on my way to Kona
you going to HI?

ooh ooh good for you! I've never been, but it's on my list.

Lots of active ava flows there now, evacuations in different areas, which likely you are already aware of...

I wonder how they react to vapers there, Aloha culture and all...

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Honestly, I prefer the Ampking 20700 cells. They're the same as the iJoy 20700 5-leg cells in a different, slightly thicker wrapper, AND they ship with a silicone case.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors