Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I do 10 wraps parallell 3mm 26 ga ss316l. just ever so slighly spaced so the wires do not wuite touch.

Works out to .35 for me and fits a Wasp perfectly.

I have found that exactly the same build works the best for me in my Merlins as well.
After trying several other builds.

Alright, I did the mechanics of what you've got there. If I did so accurately enough, will trust your ohms reading of .35 and say that is about where I am. Possibly in the range of .30 to .40, anything between there ought to be "good enough" at least to suit me. :)

Will say too that is one big piece of spring and pretty as well.

LOL Copy cats. I tried a longer drip tip on the Wasps. It did alright but just that, alright. Went and ordered a few of these. Had no idea y'all had gotten these exact same ones, did not read back to find it either. Put the longer drip tip over unto the NarCa and it works great there.

Well, time for some coffee and getting the day started. Y'all run 'er slow & :hug: :hug: :hug:
:hug: :hug: :hug: all around, get extras y'all know what to do. :)

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its Shipping ,
Cloud Labatory mod on its way to me to diy build up.
2b302713427302f422016313c404b3b3.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its Shipping ,
Cloud Labatory mod on its way to me to diy build up.
2b302713427302f422016313c404b3b3.jpg

Man I'm dying to do one of these. Please keep us posted on how your build goes. It will be good to have the benefit of experience when I go to do it myself!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I might be at the end of my mod buying journey. The only one I see I like is a white orca. But the last orca I got didn't make it alive thanks to the USPS. Can this really happen? Just be done buying stuff?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL Copy cats. I tried a longer drip tip on the Wasps. It did alright but just that, alright. Went and ordered a few of these. Had no idea y'all had gotten these exact same ones, did not read back to find it either
I used these before the Stab Piss ones. Use them on most of may vape stuff. only bought 15 of them now they appear like maybe discontinued?

https://www.fasttech.com/p/5213000

Wicked Gene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I might be at the end of my mod buying journey. The only one I see I like is a white orca. But the last orca I got didn't make it alive thanks to the USPS. Can this really happen? Just be done buying stuff?

Don't kid yourself.... Lol
I've hit that place myself a few times and before long something eventually catches my eye and presto, I'm back in the game.... Lol

Sent from the Dark Side

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've hit that place myself a few times and before long something eventually catches my eye and presto, I'm back in the game.... Lol

Sent from the Dark Side
Thanks man I was hoping not. Just felt kinda drab about not seeing anything else

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Sent from the Dark Side
I've been in that spot for probably a month now,just no real interest in buying more gear,then yesterday,i finally got the urge.It wasn't even anything new or really exciting that got me going,it was a Pico squeeze of all things haha.I have had no interest in those since they came out,but the past few weeks of everyone here raving about them,the pressure finally overcame me and i caved haha.

RSZ1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been in that spot for probably a month now,just no real interest in buying more gear,then yesterday,i finally got the urge.It wasn't even anything new or really exciting that got me going,it was a Pico squeeze of all things haha.I have had no interest in those since they came out,but the past few weeks of everyone here raving about them,the pressure finally overcame me and i caved haha.

The Pico Squeeze just might win the award for Vape Product of The Century. Such a nice, cheap little mod.

Walter Ego

Member For 4 Years

Yup, What he said.
20180419_110740.jpg

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yup! Hang on to that dream....I think we've all been there and before long some new Shiny comes along......

Wicked Gene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lucy inspired me with the AeroTank giant /provari confession, so I'm gonna rock the Pico / ghoul combo today. Got to drive Mrs. Wicked and mom-in-law to Savannah for a baby shower
So anyway hope you bonkers have a great Sunday!
4f5b23d3b8af2c2a0e7696f37d23f9f4.jpg

Sent from the Dark Side

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lucy inspired me with the AeroTank giant /provari confession, so I'm gonna rock the Pico / ghoul combo today. Got to drive Mrs. Wicked and mom-in-law to Savannah for a baby shower
So anyway hope you bonkers have a great Sunday!
4f5b23d3b8af2c2a0e7696f37d23f9f4.jpg

Sent from the Dark Side
Be safe in your travels.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
All the Pico Squeezing going on reminds that a certain @The Cromwell who will remain nameless gets a percentage of Pico Squeeze sales. That was at least what made the rounds on some major reputable news source yesterday, although today I bet they are no longer reputable. Any news source writing about the plans of @The Cromwell's global domination scheme seem to fall under the same category of those reporting The Orange Emperor is Putin's good buddy, fake news. Everyone knows no such plans exist, nor is there any such scheme. Nothing more to see, move along in blissful shinyitis. :shades::)

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oi Squeezos!
Thought I’d pop in and check on my favorite nutterbudders... still in tunnel vision mode, ...but as promised, a follow up on the SXK Hadeon caps, they DO fit the authentic Entheon. Like buttah. Wahooo!
95D39E73-5C86-4EF7-B2AC-891B23B9D8D9.jpeg
Also perfect fit for the Hadaly Signature Tip, but I’m to arsed to take another picture. It’s the only package I’m letting myself open out of like 20 of em.. vapemail piled up since my ‘Fcuk it, just buy ALL your bookmarks’ binge!

A scooby for ya on the Lost Vape Furyan, jump now and you can snag it for a song.. but be speedy. Yesterday it was $52. And be forewarned if you’re an antsy ‘where is my shit’ tracking humper, Yosen makes Fasttech seem like FedEx. Super fcukin deal though!!
Also Lost Vape will eventually be releasing these with SS detailing instead of brass. Wish they had those.
5170470D-0028-4F0E-92A1-8885380C26C1.jpeg

In other enabler scoops, the RAGE Squonks that you are seeing on the Chinese sites ARE in fact authentics.
Desire and Duane are poised for another China vs US battle similar to the great 528 Goon scandal of last year. The RAGE’s sold on the ‘official’ site will be branded with the ‘OhmBoyOC’ logo on the top. The ‘questionable authentics’ won’t.
Which is wayyyy better in my book. Kinda like how ‘Project Sub Ohm’ slaps a logo on a device and alla the sudden its theirs and ‘cool’
o_O

Fasttech has em for a good price, I think ends tonight. Coupon code ‘SAVING’ brings it down to $62 somethin.. but again you will fcukin WAIT. And again.. a SS model will eventually come. Will kinda look the the RAW finish on the Minikin 2.
Wish they had those as an option too.
F7F2E1E1-82F8-4E31-BA69-8505D3884F54.jpeg

Sorry to blather on.. I could keep going but I won’t. (collective sigh of relief!!)
:giggle:

Big Dude hugs to everyone, gonna try to dive back into the past coupla pages and see what’s Bonkin’
Happy Sunday to yer!

Last edited:

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
PS: if anyone (@BrewBear?) wants to buy one of my Le Supersonic authentics.. I’ll part with my cleanest one that escaped the milling flaws.. $160 shipped.
Original packaging etc, bien sur ; )
Shoot me a PM

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'm just looking at the temp on your screen. 16°. Ouch

Likely Celsius , about 55 degrees Fahrenheit
Oi Squeezos!
Thought I’d pop in and check on my favorite nutterbudders... still in tunnel vision mode, ...but as promised, a follow up on the SXK Hadeon caps, they DO fit the authentic Entheon. Like buttah. Wahooo!
View attachment 109351
Also perfect fit for the Hadaly Signature Tip, but I’m to arsed to take another picture. It’s the only package I’m letting myself open out of like 20 of em.. vapemail piled up since my ‘Fcuk it, just buy ALL your bookmarks’ binge!

A scooby for ya on the Lost Vape Furyan, jump now and you can snag it for a song.. but be speedy. Yesterday it was $52. And be forewarned if you’re an antsy ‘where is my shit’ tracking humper, Yosen makes Fasttech seem like FedEx. Super fcukin deal though!!
Also Lost Vape will eventually be releasing these with SS detailing instead of brass. Wish they had those.
View attachment 109352

In other enabler scoops, the RAGE Squonks that you are seeing on the Chinese sites ARE in fact authentics.
Desire and Duane are poised for another China vs US battle similar to the great 528 Goon scandal of last year. The RAGE’s sold on the ‘official’ site will be branded with the ‘OhmBoyOC’ logo on the top. The ‘questionable authentics’ won’t.
Which is wayyyy better in my book. Kinda like how ‘Project Sub Ohm’ slaps a logo on a device and alla the sudden its theirs and ‘cool’
o_O

Fasttech has em for a good price, I think ends tonight. Coupon code ‘SAVING’ brings it down to $62 somethin.. but again you will fcukin WAIT. And again.. a SS model will eventually come. Will kinda look the the RAW finish on the Minikin 2.
View attachment 109353

Sorry to blather on.. I could keep going but I won’t. (collective sigh of relief!!)

Big Dude hugs to everyone, gonna try to dive back into the past coupla pages and see what’s Bonkin’
Happy Sunday to yer!

Le :gaah:

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
could not like that post.
You will be missed and the best of wishes for you in your future ventures.

Ah thanks Crom. Just seeing this now.
Clearly I’ll never be away for TOO long, even though priorities have shifted. I’m not even much of a squonker these days (!) but I miss the obsessive fun and stupidity here with you lot, so I’ll never fully cut bait.
But as you know it’s wayyy too easy to get sucked into the vortex ..before you know it, 3 hours and a fasttech order later and it’s “Wait what the fcuk was I doing today??”
:hug:

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@Le Furet

We have a couple of bonkers who have volunteered to be coal mine canaries and order the new Desire Cut squonker. Ever heered of it? Mmm....

Damn, still got Sling Blade on the mind :)

Haaa. Yup. I’m liking the oddball ergonomic lines of the Cut a lot. Lookin like it could be another sleeper like the RSQ. Great news on the krazy kanaries..and great fcukin film !

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ah, the regular Sunday "HAlf" sale on Fbook.
Sign up for each mod, one at a time, they randomize, and #1 on third "spin" gets to buy it.
I was #2 in the final list.......TWICE (and #9 once). Oh well. Keep my money (it was gonna be the poker money from last night, too).

upload_2018-4-22_12-19-2.png

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Well a day later, a few dozen coil and airflow adjustments, a couple of rewicks and I am liking the berserker rda. Personally I think the flavor is actually better than the rta. Now I need a small form factor regulated squonk for it that doesn’t cost a couple hundred bucks.

Carpe Nidor

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welp. Decided to let one of my Entheons go too, not actively gonna persue it, but if someone here wants a good buy, shoot me a note. Super clean, one build in this one. From the first batch, pre-Hadeon
With all the stuff, bag, etc.. might even have the mailer from Psyclone somewhere.
Bonker’s special price of $70 shipped.
;)

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man I'm dying to do one of these. Please keep us posted on how your build goes. It will be good to have the benefit of experience when I go to do it myself!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Theres plenty of help on there FB page even the v2.5 being soldered for you if buying from maker off there

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oi Squeezos!
View attachment 109351

View attachment 109352

o_O

View attachment 109353

Happy Sunday to yer!
Ohmboy He already ranted about them saying he stopping sales for undercutting them ,
ffda34e90b90dbf5bf0d0d9eb6713d20.jpg

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
L‘Entheon : SOLD

Okay I gotta get outside with my dog and enjoy this beautiful day.
If I don’t..after playing catch up just now, I’m gonna buy a Pico Squeeze after all this time, you fcukin enablers : P
Happy what’s-left-of-the weekend Dudes & Juicydudette
A bientot
:blowkiss:

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahhh.. interesting. ‘Sell’ zero mods to China?
Desire Design IS Chinese.
Here we go again..
:blah:
That exactly what i said,
Something he has no control over at all,
99$ but UK sells for 99£
So 138 USD in UK
China site 53.86 usd - 38£
Dam can get 2 sell one an make money back an one for free , how them apples

This is because of people trying to cancel pre orders since told to wait after paying too much when can wait from china an get cheaper

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Today was an interesting day...spent the day with the wife on one of the rare days she actually has no plans with her girlfriends or family.... tease her about that, " Hey babe you know I shouldn't feel that I need to schedule myself a few hours with you- ya know" she chuckles...I give the stink eye...

Anyway we were near the Midway here in San Diego ( Pic ) enjoying the cruise and scenery...after our brunch at Liberty Station... and the wife walks away snapping some pics...

upload_2018-4-22_16-56-7.png

Well a gentleman by the name of Neil ( or what he said his name was ) approached me while I sat on the bench taking this picture; he seemed distraught and down in luck pushing a shopping cart with his suit cases in them. He strolled himself towards me, I smiled, greeted him a wonderful Sunday afternoon with a smile.

He looked at me with an odd sense or at least to me he was probably taken a back by anyone actually acknowledging him and greeting him...anyhoo he responded in kind and we talked for a bit.

We exchanged pleasantries about weather and I said to him, "Take a seat sir, 3 benches here and I don't bite"... again he looked at me oddly, I am sure he wasn't expecting a 6'1" 230lb Filipino to just be open to conversation.

Me and the Wife yes that's my snarky ass.

upload_2018-4-22_17-11-50.png

Anyway... He asked if I smoked, which I told him I don't smoke and apologized I wasn't able to help him.

He started opening up about his situation which honestly I didn't care about, to me its a song and dance to the ask... I know insensitive, but I didn't act upon that thought, but at the same time, I was waiting for it.

All the while I see my wife walking farther away, have to keep an eye on her wandering ass lol

After a few minutes pass, the wife starts walking back towards me...she is more the Christian than I am, but she is also more the type of, "EWW what are you doing here", which is really bad sometimes, I digress.

Wife comes close and Neil greeted her in kind, all the while I am waiting for the ask.

I am also looking at the mans belongings in his cart, the condition of his clothes, his shoes, looking to see if he in my opinion is truly destitute, which being homeless doesn't always mean you are, but in my opinion I believed this kind gentleman named Neil was.

So I shifted the conversation to specifics... I asked him if I could ask him a few questions and if he minded that they may come off a persecutory (Is that even a word? lol fucking chink get with the engrish! ) Which surprisingly he didn't mind at all and he seemed very relaxed speaking to me.

Anyway I asked him if he had a toothbrush and toothpaste and deodorant etc. Which he replied he had a toothbrush but the other things he did not, I asked him if he was a drug addict ( which he didn't seem as such nor had the mannerisms of one ) and he replied no, his only vise was gambling ( later revealed as his reason of homelessness ) and smoking.

Anyway I said to him, "You going anywhere in the next hour and one half?" He replied jokingly, "I might make it to the other side of the marina today."

I prompted him to wait that amount of time, and the wife and I headed to the closest Wal-Mart... Bought some necessities for him... Basically a small care package... Socks, iso-alcohol, under garments,first aid kit, 3 bags of baby wipes, deodorant, toothpaste... small case of gatorade, canned food ( Much hate to much NaCl ) can opener and a some plastic forks and spoons, and stopped at Subway on the way back and got him a foot long

Drove back to the same place off harbor drive and he was still there chilling on the bench we were chatting at earlier.

To bring my story to an end, Neil was very appreciative, he didn't ask for a thing besides a smoke and was a kind hearted 60 something...

What made this even slightly vape related, I looked for a juul device at the local Wal-Mart but all they had were pods available sadly and I wasn't going to give him my Pico!

If I had more trust in humanity, I would of used up some of the free hotel nights I have banked and got him a room at the Sheraton down the road, at least allow him a night in comfort and a shower...but the realist in me said, "Damages or stolen items can be a mother fucker to your credit card"

Apologies for my wall of text... I wanted to share my day to someone other than the wife... truly makes me think about the fortunate decisions I made in life and how one fuck up can lead to catastrophe.

Sorry homie, Pico is MINES! lol

Edit: Neil

ba91c6558f36f502eb22d60b36b9821d.jpg

Last edited:

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Ok. So I’m watching some YouTube videos on the berserker rda just to see where most are positioning the coil and I come across Mike Vapes review. “Professional reviewer”,design consultant on rdas and such. He is talking about how he doesn’t know why the coil adjustment tool is shaped the way it is unless you just want to leave the airflow tube out and use it to push the coil down in front of the airflow slots. Then I sit staring dumbfounded as he burns in his coil WITH the peek airflow tube in place. I would like to see that thing after he has run a few coils through there and melted it down to a nice little lump of plastic. That is why I think most YouTube reviewers are jokes and nothing but corporate shills who push whatever gets sent to them for free.
No better place to go for advice and options than bonkers who actually pay for the gear they have so you get an honest opinion about a product that gets used on a regular basis.

Carpe Nidor

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
See I just wait for whatever you guys say is good. Ha ha

Shit, guess it was March when I first started seeing folks advising new or wannabe squonkers to not buy what is on the market, but wait for the new Rage

Of course, new folks rarely understand that you should not be the guinea pig, and the Rage-fan implies you are a moron for urging caution

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Today was an interesting day...spent the day with the wife on one of the rare days she actually has no plans with her girlfriends or family.... tease her about that, " Hey babe you know I shouldn't feel that I need to schedule myself a few hours with you- ya know" she chuckles...I give the stink eye...

Anyway we were near the Midway here in San Diego ( Pic ) enjoying the cruise and scenery...after our brunch at Liberty Station... and the wife walks away snapping some pics...

View attachment 109367

Well a gentleman by the name of Neil ( or what he said his name was ) approached me while I sat on the bench taking this picture; he seemed distraught and down in luck pushing a shopping cart with his suit cases in them. He strolled himself towards me, I smiled, greeted him a wonderful Sunday afternoon with a smile.

He looked at me with an odd sense or at least to me he was probably taken a back by anyone actually acknowledging him and greeting him...anyhoo he responded in kind and we talked for a bit.

We exchanged pleasantries about weather and I said to him, "Take a seat sir, 3 benches here and I don't bite"... again he looked at me oddly, I am sure he wasn't expecting a 6'1" 230lb Filipino to just be open to conversation.

Me and the Wife ;) yes that's my snarky ass.

View attachment 109368

Anyway... He asked if I smoked, which I told him I don't smoke and apologized I wasn't able to help him.

He started opening up about his situation which honestly I didn't care about, to me its a song and dance to the ask... I know insensitive, but I didn't act upon that thought, but at the same time, I was waiting for it.

All the while I see my wife walking farther away, have to keep an eye on her wandering ass lol

After a few minutes pass, the wife starts walking back towards me...she is more the Christian than I am, but she is also more the type of, "EWW what are you doing here", which is really bad sometimes, I digress.

Wife comes close and Neil greeted her in kind, all the while I am waiting for the ask.

I am also looking at the mans belongings in his cart, the condition of his clothes, his shoes, looking to see if he in my opinion is truly destitute, which being homeless doesn't always mean you are, but in my opinion I believed this kind gentleman named Neil was.

So I shifted the conversation to specifics... I asked him if I could ask him a few questions and if he minded that they may come off a persecutory (Is that even a word? lol fucking chink get with the engrish! ) Which surprisingly he didn't mind at all and he seemed very relaxed speaking to me.

Anyway I asked him if he had a toothbrush and toothpaste and deodorant etc. Which he replied he had a toothbrush but the other things he did not, I asked him if he was a drug addict ( which he didn't seem as such nor had the mannerisms of one ) and he replied no, his only vise was gambling ( later revealed as his reason of homelessness ) and smoking.

Anyway I said to him, "You going anywhere in the next hour and one half?" He replied jokingly, "I might make it to the other side of the marina today."

I prompted him to wait that amount of time, and the wife and I headed to the closest Wal-Mart... Bought some necessities for him... Basically a small care package... Socks, iso-alcohol, under garments,first aid kit, 3 bags of baby wipes, deodorant, toothpaste... small case of gatorade, canned food ( Much hate to much NaCl ;) ) can opener and a some plastic forks and spoons, and stopped at Subway on the way back and got him a foot long ;)

Drove back to the same place off harbor drive and he was still there chilling on the bench we were chatting at earlier.

To bring my story to an end, Neil was very appreciative, he didn't ask for a thing besides a smoke and was a kind hearted 60 something...

What made this even slightly vape related, I looked for a juul device at the local Wal-Mart but all they had were pods available sadly and I wasn't going to give him my Pico! ;)

If I had more trust in humanity, I would of used up some of the free hotel nights I have banked and got him a room at the Sheraton down the road, at least allow him a night in comfort and a shower...but the realist in me said, "Damages or stolen items can be a mother fucker to your credit card"

Apologies for my wall of text... I wanted to share my day to someone other than the wife... truly makes me think about the fortunate decisions I made in life and how one fuck up can lead to catastrophe.

Sorry homie, Pico is MINES! lol

You did a great deed - without gambling away your own well-being

Hopefully I'll run into you when I'm out pushing my shopping cart full of squonkers and a sleeping bag

SoCal: Pardon me, are you on drugs?

JL: No sir, I'm a filthy squonkaholic

SoCal: Do you have soap and deodorant?

JL: No sanitation supplies, but check out this new gold Squonker - it's called the Penury - it comes topped with great atomizer called the Soup Kitchen...

VU Sponsors