Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The new Luxotic silicone bottles should fit the pico squeeze?

silicon-bottle_01.png
I had this horrible dream once about performing surgery on a Pico.
Then got shown the new hack/trick.
Now these come along and no surgery needed no trick/hack wanted.
Just a simple swap job and I ain't gotta deal with a different family.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok from reading comments looks like VooPoo cloned the Pulse and will be undercutting the VV price. Good for vapers as i thought the regulated Pulse was a little overpriced at $90RRP... However bad for Tony B and VV...

The VooPoo drag was around $60RRP so hopefully their "clone" will come in around there for you Gene chip fans
I think you missed the point here.
The reason the Pulse 80W was $90 was because Voopoo kept upping the price on the (gene-chip) even after contracts were signed.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As was discussed previously in this thread, this just goes to show that most of these "clones" are not really clones. That's the risk you take doing business with China. A friend works for an automation company, building manufacturing lines. They had China build them manufacturing lines. Only problem was China was building the lines for them, and themselves, and undercut them by 50%.
Yep standard business bullshit practices.What I like to call the (50cent Policy)

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep so many with slightly different posts, etc just to be different.

And yet to some reviewers the latest thing out is the bestest thing evah!
I think we have pretty much peaked for now on actual vape quality from attys.
Differences will be more of an in yer head difference than a real one.
Oh really?
So your saying the Innokin Thermo is just as good as an Oumier Wasp?
And that I'm just imagining 1 doesn't suck big green donkey cock?
While the other is Superb?
Really?
Hmm...Fascinating!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They do have some cells with their "orbtronic" wrapping, But not all of their batteries are re-wraps

I got several Sanyo 20700 "B's" from them, all indications is they are Authentic :) Red Wrapper & all

Getting Batteries Shipped to Canada, can be expensive! There are some places that will ship for a reasonable price, But Not Many.
Ouchies!

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think you missed the point here.
The reason the Pulse 80W was $90 was because Voopoo kept upping the price on the (gene-chip) even after contracts were signed.

True and I make no claim to understanding how the design/manufacturing process works but...

seems to me Tony and VV miscalculated by letting voopoo see the mod. Why not just buy the first 40k chip/boards direct from voopoo and just keep the mod design under wraps. I truly feel bad for Tony but his dream (according to him) is coming
true regardless, an 80w squonker with the gene chip. Perhaps I'm overly practical and should hold a grudge against Voopoo but I haven't cancelled my preorder with 3f...
yet.

Am I a naughty person? :huh:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah the capo was a loss , did anyone get a fuchai sqounker mod yet ?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
I found out my wife got me 1.It is going to be my B-Day present this year so I'm happy.But I gotta wait until May to get it.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
True and I make no claim to understanding how the design/manufacturing process works but...

seems to me Tony and VV miscalculated by letting voopoo see the mod. Why not just buy the first 40k chip/boards direct from voopoo and just keep the mod design under wraps. I truly feel bad for Tony but his dream (according to him) is coming
true regardless, an 80w squonker with the gene chip. Perhaps I'm overly practical and should hold a grudge against Voopoo but I haven't cancelled my preorder with 3f...
yet.

Am I a naughty person? :huh:
Yes you are!....but we like you anyway...

....and after PIF-ing a Nuppin to me, you're aces in my book:cheers:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oooo... if that were green/gray instead of blue it would be perfect.

Just teasing mate, beautiful!

Thank you sir! Freddy over at US Modz will be a doing an order list where you can request custom colors for your stab wood block. Just sayin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nobody understands that.Least of all mod/device designers.
seems to me Tony and VV miscalculated by letting voopoo see the mod.
I agree on that part.But I've got rules and Rule #1 = (D.T.A.)
Why not just buy the first 40k chip/boards direct from voopoo and just keep the mod design under wraps.
They should have done that.Not sure why they didn't...Odd choice.Especially considering previous things that happened.
Like the (Innokin Situation)
I truly feel bad for Tony but his dream (according to him) is coming
true regardlessan 80w squonker with the gene chip.
In part yeah.
But it will not be a Vandy Vape product which screws Vandy Vape & him...worse it screws us the consumer.

Perhaps I'm overly practical and should hold a grudge against Voopoo but I haven't cancelled my preorder with 3f...
yet.
I ain't going to try to tell you what you should do with your money.And if you decide to let your order stand I'll still be cool with you.

Am I a naughty person?
Possibly.

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ain't going to try to tell you what you should do with your money.And if you decide to let your order stand I'll still be cool with you.

Well, since my preorder is for an authentic vandy vape pulse80 with gene chip, I suppose it might self-destruct without my assistance. Guess I'll just play wait and see for a bit.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well it's official, I crossed over to the dark side and ordered a Pico squeeze.
Also planning to send the sleeve to Nigel for slime green powder coating so I can peg the needle on the wtf meter for JuicyLucy. ;)

If I can figure out how to disassemble it.
If you do, it is pretty simple to take apart, 4 screws hold the thing together (2 top, 2 bottom). If he has an extra sleeve in blues brothers blue, please get it for me and I will send you the cash via PayPal.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, since my preorder is for an authentic vandy vape pulse80 with gene chip, I suppose it might self-destruct without my assistance. Guess I'll just play wait and see for a bit.
I watched that (Tony B.) video twice.Still not quite certain what will happen.
I do remember what happened the last time shit like this went down that we (The Vapers) almost lost Innokin.
Yep shit can and does happen which is why in the end (Innokin) said fuck it.And started designing and making their own chips.

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you do, it is pretty simple to take apart, 4 screws hold the thing together (2 top, 2 bottom). If he has an extra sleeve in blues brothers blue, please get it for me and I will send you the cash via PayPal.

He posted today that it was send in only. You can send the whole mod or the sleeve. After I receive my Pico I'll let you know and if you want to send me your mod or sleeve, then I can ship them together and we can square up later. Just let me know within the next week or so if you want to splurge on bling.

I just had a strange thought... I might need to purchase multiple picos so I have backups for my bling sleeve in case something fails internally. :giggle:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
He posted today that it was send in only. You can send the whole mod or the sleeve. After I receive my Pico I'll let you know and if you want to send me your mod or sleeve, then I can ship them together and we can square up later. Just let me know within the next week or so if you want to splurge on bling.

I just had a strange thought... I might need to purchase multiple picos so I have backups for my bling sleeve in case something fails internally. :giggle:

Think I'll wait for @The Cromwell to get his ultra secret powder/stabpiss operation going

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I have two on order!

VU Sponsors