Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It can make a small difference, but its still a 510... the DTs aren't long enough to change the volume of the vacuum one has when inhaling to any significant degree.
What you're saying is true, but I was thinking of the inner diameter of the drip tip opening.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Chamber reducer for the b2k!?! Odd but cool little thing
ce1bef46af962e4c7b0d479fd15c9530.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is only small differences any of us can do with the same RSA... looks like a lot of cotton...but the pic is just installed... later today the wick will compact in and settle some and look similar to the pic I posted yesterday minus the gunk on the coils ;)

As for height, I just go with those coils I normally make and legs down and just center...wick is cut just at the edge of the well then tucked in and to a side.

AF turned down about half way and thats about it for me.
Agreed i think i use to much cotton i dont put it to one side i cover the deck wall from side to side

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Awsome deal ill get one someday just dont no what day

Someone wanted to trade me for a reg therion 75 Bf. But I had to say no because I want that cruiser. Can't believe I don't have any squonk funds rn last week I had a bunch and I didn't really get much!

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Someone wanted to trade me for a reg therion 75 Bf. But I had to say no because I want that cruiser. Can't believe I don't have any squonk funds rn last week I had a bunch and I didn't really get much!

What ever happened with that box u won from 67 thats for sure a easy sale i bet

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have not been by Albert's to see it yet. He designed it to drip nic salts! He also has a gold deck now that can be bought for your B2K - with all the caps the deck is like an extra atty
I was looking for the gold deck!

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
What ever happened with that box u won from 67 thats for sure a easy sale i bet

Your guess is as good as mine, I was told it was going out a few times. Then I didn't bother asking for a couple weeks and the other day I waved at him her said hello and I asked if he needed my address yet lol he said "I'm at the shop so write it here"..... but I never heard anything back again so idk if he did it or not.

Screwston09

Member For 3 Years
Details?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Nevermind I see
Its an asmodus spruzza set blue stabwood panels trying to unload to pick up something else i have in my view. Everything on the mod works nothing wrong with it touchscreen asmodus chip touchscreen works well 80watts max and single 18650

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Your guess is as good as mine, I was told it was going out a few times. Then I didn't bother asking for a couple weeks and the other day I waved at him her said hello and I asked if he needed my address yet lol he said "I'm at the shop so write it here"..... but I never heard anything back again so idk if he did it or not.

Your name in the address data base?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdsbDwhc8-Xhtco43enVucf2QGURvESecNL8rxQ-3pvJiQ4Ug/viewform

VU Sponsors