View attachment 98490
Wickin and gonna blind vape this juice to lmao pretty cool little guy he is
e882f219d253e8d8d369c61c192a4d8b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
so Reload is relaunching the Reload RDA with a squonk pin. It looks like they're not selling the pin outside of buying another RDA. And it isn't coming with a regular 510 pin either :/

RSZ1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just built it, started vaping it and almost hacked up my lunch LOL

Guess I need to thoroughly break it down and run it through the ultrasonic...so disgusting lol...

I did 2 passes with just the cap off and screws...but still can taste the machining oil...guess I'll remove the BF pin, positive post, insulator and run 2 more passes... for this one is strong with the oil taste...wont even use the same coil funk that haha.

I think it can be a decent RDA for the few hits I took off it...no whistle, AF for days though...figured it to be more restrictive than it was.

I'll revisit it tomorrow or the next day.

Gotta boil that shit with some Dawn.

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Good to hear. I grabbed a purple on pre-order for $24 back on the 27th but it's not even due in stock for 9 more days.

Of all my mech squonkers, the hardest hitting (lowest v-drop) is an $11 dollar steam rabbit clone. Go figure. But my wife has the real rabbit wrapped up for me under the tree. Go wife!
Thought about getting that little thing, was thinking even if it sucked could always drop in a MM 510 and some contacts.
Good to hear it’s alright tho, waiting to hear impressions on the 528 clone as well.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Either this...

upload_2017-12-11_15-55-51.png

Or this...

upload_2017-12-11_15-56-20.png

I'm thinking its the first since I am almost certain it has VBIC in it.

Edit: Well shit, neither have VBIC lol...I'll keep looking.

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Mann... I've been in a regressive vape phase, but kinda loving it.
My only squonky purchases lately have been the the RSQ and the Dotsquonk, but I've gone kinda nutty picking up the classics.
Scored the Little Boy RDA, the Dark Horse RDA, Kennedy 22, a Tugboat V1 Beetle Juice mech, a Kayfun 4, a Hana DNA40, an MCR 18650 with the recessed switch, and a couple extra GP Paps switches.
Mech squonking has launched me into 2014 again...
Good time to pick up some authentics I've always wanted on the cheap!

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm thinking of trading my Entheon.
Nearly new, and that's why - it's just not getting my love, like I thought it would.
Every puff, I wish it was just a bit more airy.
Would swap for a Flave22, or Hakooooo. Not sure what else.
Anyone here interested, before I go unbuild and take pics and stuff?

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just built it, started vaping it and almost hacked up my lunch LOL

Guess I need to thoroughly break it down and run it through the ultrasonic...so disgusting lol...

I did 2 passes with just the cap off and screws...but still can taste the machining oil...guess I'll remove the BF pin, positive post, insulator and run 2 more passes... for this one is strong with the oil taste...wont even use the same coil funk that haha.

I think it can be a decent RDA for the few hits I took off it...no whistle, AF for days though...figured it to be more restrictive than it was.

I'll revisit it tomorrow or the next day.
Yeah i completely stripped mine down an cleaned it out first ,took insolator out an gave it a good wash in and under there before building back up.
Lol ,
Yes airflow is more than you think , it surprised me not as open draw as haku .
Also found it better to use a longer driptip keep lips off the top cap that gets toasty after a while chain vaping on it ,
There is a PEI top cap out for it now hoping it will fit all versions.
33be8ff398c0c3511f429b3c6973b79e.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Is this a new score or just window shopping

Have one coming in a couple of weeks (Jan 2-15 is time frame). If the bill wasn’t split, I would have passed on it. It’s a bit pricey (255 euros plus shipping & PP)

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So whats that about 280 ish

Well it’s 2550 Krona which is about $300. It’s going to be about $330 all in told. Down payment cost me $189 and change today.

I’m done buying mods for a good long time...unless I find a red,white & blue 718

NR order still hasn’t shipped :/

Last edited:

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK...the bear got lost in the woods...... @So619Cal got a Haku and a Pocket (clones)? Which one has the gold plated 510 pin, the Pocket was like vaping machine oil but a decent vape with more air than anticipated. Am I right?
@benley73 had the Pocket for about a month, likes it. I'm not sure if it's authentic or the Ulton version!

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OK...the bear got lost in the woods...... @So619Cal got a Haku and a Pocket (clones)? Which one has the gold plated 510 pin, the Pocket was like vaping machine oil but a decent vape with more air than anticipated. Am I right?
@benley73 had the Pocket for about a month, likes it. I'm not sure if it's authentic or the Ulton version!

The Haku is the SXK clone, comes with the gold BF pin....

The Ulton Pocket is a clone...I was hit with the, " This is what you get for making fun of @jmoney426 not cleaning his Haku" and vaped some machine oil even after a partial break down and Ultrasonic bath...did a full tear down since and another ultrasonic bath...The Pocket had way more air than I thought it would considering the AF slot size.

Tomorrow I will be doing macro shots of the SXK Haku Phenom and the Authentic Haku Phenom - Preliminary verdict is that its worth the $15.

Think that about covers it ;)

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Haku is the SXK clone, comes with the gold BF pin....

The Ulton Pocket is a clone...I was hit with the, " This is what you get for making fun of @jmoney426 not cleaning his Haku" and vaped some machine oil even after a partial break down and Ultrasonic bath...did a full tear down since and another ultrasonic bath...The Pocket had way more air than I thought it would considering the AF slot size.

Tomorrow I will be doing macro shots of the SXK Haku Phenom and the Authentic Haku Phenom - Preliminary verdict is that its worth the $15.

Think that about covers it ;)
Awesome, thanks :vino:

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@Train : ultem fo sho!
And @BrewBear or anyone after an authentic Pocket, this popped up this afternoon in my saved searches, he has a Solo too. Sweet deals on some hard-to-finders ...but awful timing for me!

IMG_6241.jpg

VU Sponsors