Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Do not understand why..
But it appears that the same battery used in my Coppervape lasts longer per charge in my new Pico Squeeze...

That is based on ml vaped per charge using the same battery and Wasp nano atty that was used in the Coppervape....
I’ve noticed the spring in the CV gets very warm on me, +arcing @ .2 ohm, maybe not so noticeable at higher ohms, but is definitely a waste of power producing heat. I love the CV, but mine is benched until I get around to making a spring out of silver/copper. The one that comes in it and in the rebuild kit is magnetic, telling me it’s brass plated steel, very poor conductor.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’ve noticed the spring in the CV gets very warm on me, +arcing @ .2 ohm, maybe not so noticeable at higher ohms, but is definitely a waste of power producing heat. I love the CV, but mine is benched until I get around to making a spring out of silver/copper. The one that comes in it and in the rebuild kit is magnetic, telling me it’s brass plated steel, very poor conductor.
I just measured the voltage across the coils in a wasp on both the CV and the Pico. Nearly Identical. Pico was .08 volts higher.
The difference could be in the coils. both had fully charged 25R's of the same age and approximate charge/discharge cycles.

I did get around 3ml more eliquid vaped on the Pico than on the Coppervape per charge. And that was using the same atty and battery after a recharge of course.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All cleaned and I'll be heading to PO soon... @derrickfosgate

c112245ab13b3aec6266b845a7aec008.jpg
a7fcc82851818c303afae2de0ebda2a6.jpg
8b8e7f1b907e209bec809bd79700bb26.jpg
01c3540000425ccbc92d56b6bd8c07a3.jpg

Including an extra DT for ya

Thanks again for the trade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awsome bro but hold up i didnt make it to po so i will ship mon mornin fedx or ups but like said either way u will have it wens i like the looks of the flave better then the haku

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Awsome bro but hold up i didnt make it to po so i will ship mon mornin fedx or ups but like said either way u will have it wens i like the looks of the flave better then the haku

its in route to Michigan ;)

Tracking: 9505500012627343000097

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Im in love now to get the same one in the cruiser oops i mean phenom
716ed4830546aeb9d2fdd54673d0c5a7.jpg
3bb4570bf7b6a36898beb4f657073a0f.jpg

Do me a favor when the Flave 22 arrives... Give the coil that is in it a try without testing the ohms ( its perfectly safe where its at ) wick semi snug.. vape a bit on it...I know you like super warm based upon how I built those coils for you...but I will be curious what you think of the one that is in it.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://www.vaperoyalty.com/hotcig-x-rig-mod-rsq-squonk-box-mod-red/ Southern California

unless youre not speaking of the RSQ?

TY, that was what I was looking for. FYI Breazy has silver and red in stock for about 10$ less, free shipping over $50 and 10% off with code 'VAPECRAWLER' or 'Cvd10'. I can't decide if I want black, silver or red. I had a shed load of mechs and rda's loaded up at eciggity (code HOLIDDAY15 for 15% off BTW) but I think I may just get one of these then order a drop for it from eciggity (and another bonza to replace the stock rda on my athena kit.

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
New Haku accessories bundle lookin sweet.
Steel cap with a more restricted draw, original cap in ultem & two tips. $70
List is up until noon tomorrow for the first 250, randomizer tomorrow afternoon.
I'm holding off a bit ...but just FYI for ya facebokiens in case you missed it
Happy weekend, Crazies!

IMG_6217.JPG

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
New Haku accessories bundle lookin sweet.
Steel cap with a more restricted draw, original cap in ultem & two tips. $70
List is up until noon tomorrow for the first 250, randomizer tomorrow afternoon.
I'm holding off a bit ...but just FYI for ya facebokiens in case you missed it
Happy weekend, Crazies!

View attachment 98379

Yeah. Don’t need more caps (if my NN order would finally get here) but I’ve got my phone to remind me to sign upnfor these

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do me a favor when the Flave 22 arrives... Give the coil that is in it a try without testing the ohms ( its perfectly safe where its at ) wick semi snug.. vape a bit on it...I know you like super warm based upon how I built those coils for you...but I will be curious what you think of the one that is in it.
Will deff do so my friend i like blind vapeing

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Will deff do so my friend i like blind vapeing

be warned though...I sent a 30ml bottle of juice that was dated 10/4...no idea what it is...but I can tell you it wasn't from this past October...Was in a 60ml Glass Boston I found in the back of my drawer...I haven't used Glass for juice in a long while...I sent half cause it smelled really good lol

Maybe I'll drip a few drops right now...

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ah that's right...lol how soon I forget...
2fc4a39db9e4bed0b710e57e420be217.jpg

Long ago I over tightened the dropper top and it's a pain in the ass to uncap now...that's probably why it just sat so long...more annoyed with trying to open than I cared to Vape it.

Tastes like Strawberry and Vanilla Bean... Lol 14month old juice vaping decently

EDIT: heh I filled the bottle on the neo with it...since its open might as well vape it now

Sent from my iPhone 619S+ using Tapatalk

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
lol nicotine river created a label for my order on yesterday but it won’t be out till Monday at the earliest. Hope I get it before Christmas

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Only thing I know about it for certain is the price is $150. He's going to get me some specs and what not for those that are interested.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I like these a lot, the nautical theme is awesome and would make even my wife love it. She's a composite tech for a boat shop. I've seen people say these are super small as well witch is a bonus imo.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
TY, that was what I was looking for. FYI Breazy has silver and red in stock for about 10$ less, free shipping over $50 and 10% off with code 'VAPECRAWLER' or 'Cvd10'. I can't decide if I want black, silver or red. I had a shed load of mechs and rda's loaded up at eciggity (code HOLIDDAY15 for 15% off BTW) but I think I may just get one of these then order a drop for it from eciggity (and another bonza to replace the stock rda on my athena kit.

Man, I almost just spent money I don’t have on the RSQ... great price!! I just hope that price holds until after Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Man, I almost just spent money I don’t have on the RSQ... great price!! I just hope that price holds until after Christmas.

I caved this morning when I went there via the VapeDeals link for the Kennedy 22 in stainless for $25 (!)
Starting searching my wants list and that. RSQ was too good to pass.
$69.29 out the door for both, smoking deal.

I hope my local market has a good sale on Top Ramen too!
o_O

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I caved this morning when I went there via the VapeDeals link for the Kennedy 22 in stainless for $25 (!)
Starting searching my wants list and that. RSQ was too good to pass.
$69.29 out the door for both, smoking deal.

I hope my local market has a good sale on Top Ramen too!
o_O

I just bought a whole pork loin for $14.28 and it’s going to get me 5 meals worth of chops and some scraps leftover for simmering in my tomato sauce. Just gotta get creative!

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just bought a whole pork loin for $14.28 and it’s going to get me 5 meals worth of chops and some scraps leftover for simmering in my tomato sauce. Just gotta get creative!

Gotta toss in a couple of anchovies into that sauce, I throw some in when I’m cooking my onions. The dissolve and give it the perfect salty ness with no fish taste.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am tempted to buy the RSQ or Sigelei...Leaning towards the Sig since they are both the same price that and I have 2 20700 ijoys just sitting there doing nothing... but every time I go to check out...I hit the X and close it out...I keep hearing the inner voice telling me...thats $46 bucks closer towards your mosfet...lol

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am tempted to buy the RSQ or Sigelei...Leaning towards the Sig since they are both the same price that and I have 2 20700 ijoys just sitting there doing nothing... but every time I go to check out...I hit the X and close it out...I keep hearing the inner voice telling me...thats $46 bucks closer towards your mosfet...lol

I have that same nagging voice man.
Changes every few days. Today my 'mosfet voice' was:
"Don't do it dude. Le Supersonic drops in a little over a week"
Difference being, I never listen to mine!!

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I have that same nagging voice man.
Changes every few days. Today my 'mosfet voice' was:
"Don't do it dude. Le Supersonic drops in a little over a week"
Difference being, I never listen to mine!!
Yeah because you'll just get your third voice to talk you into buying both anyways!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah that's right...lol how soon I forget...
2fc4a39db9e4bed0b710e57e420be217.jpg

Long ago I over tightened the dropper top and it's a pain in the ass to uncap now...that's probably why it just sat so long...more annoyed with trying to open than I cared to Vape it.

Tastes like Strawberry and Vanilla Bean... Lol 14month old juice vaping decently

EDIT: heh I filled the bottle on the neo with it...since its open might as well vape it now

Sent from my iPhone 619S+ using Tapatalk
I like strawberry vanilla bean stuff mothers milk has been my all time favorite i would give my left well you no haha for a big bottle of strawberry milk/mothersmilk whatever they call it nowdays

tmaxxking2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Rsq 80 watt looks better than the vt. Unless you use tc. Have inbox love it don't have rsq but hear good things about it.

I like the RSQ enough to pick up a second took me a bit to figure out the update to keep the damn disco lights off after a battery swap

Li-Mo wont have to spend the rest of its days getting slapped up against my shifter on the way to work

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like strawberry vanilla bean stuff mothers milk has been my all time favorite i would give my left well you no haha for a big bottle of strawberry milk/mothersmilk whatever they call it nowdays

Mother's Milk like Suicide Bunny MM? Or like Cuttwoods Unicorn Milk? One has Orange Cream in it surprisingly

Dont have to clean cause i never opened
64d25dc10f6ca922d5eddabf9ebe4c63.jpg

Once it gets here, it will be cleaned...ask @jmoney426 the failures of not cleaning the Haku fully... *Poke poke jab jab*

Into the ultrasonic for a few passes

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Gotta toss in a couple of anchovies into that sauce, I throw some in when I’m cooking my onions. The dissolve and give it the perfect salty ness with no fish taste.

Freaked me out when I learned that worcestershire sauce is flavored with anchovies. But then I realized, I love the living HELL out of caesar salad, and caesar dressing is also flavored with the lil fuckers. :D

Andria

VU Sponsors