Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

RSZ1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would do it myself but my soldering skills are less than shit. Not sure what people are using for battery contacts either...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's where I'm at. Haven't soldered in 30 years, and have no idea about the battery contacts or anything either. Maybe I'll send the enclosure to Dan The Man at Analogue Box Mods and say "Here! make it work!" :giggle:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When's someone gonna win a haku and sell it to me?

PSA.... I prefer a cruiser

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
2012-08-11-nothing_coming.jpg

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You mean win the opportunity to buy one don't ya?
I find that to be suspicious.Sorry but maybe I'm just old...It reminds me of the old Irish Lottery con.
Where you would buy a ticket to win a chance to enter the Irish Lottery...Not kidding!

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
For those who've bought the Capo squonker, how are you liking it? This looks like the best regulated squonker to me

Sent from my LG V20 using Tapatalk

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well not the overall best, but best single battery I've come across

Not to be nitpicking here, but maybe we ought qualify your statement with the "in its price range". The Capo is not that much less than the Fuchai and from what I've seen, aside from the Fuchai's minuscule bottle, the Sig. would be a better choice. The jury is still out on which is better, we just have to wait and see.

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Not to be nitpicking here, but maybe we ought qualify your statement with the "in its price range". The Capo is not that much less than the Fuchai and from what I've seen, aside from the Fuchai's minuscule bottle, the Sig. would be a better choice. The jury is still out on which is better, we just have to wait and see.
That's another I was considering, and it was actually at the top of my list of squonkers I planned to buy. After seeing some reviews, though, I was disappointed and planning to remove it from my list completely. There are plenty of nice mech squonk mods, but very few regulated. That's why I was hoping to get some feedback from members here

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's another I was considering, and it was actually at the top of my list of squonkers I planned to buy. After seeing some reviews, though, I was disappointed and planning to remove it from my list completely. There are plenty of nice mech squonk mods, but very few regulated. That's why I was hoping to get some feedback from members here

If you're looking for a regulated squonker, the VT Inbox and Therion BF are proven, good ones albeit they do cost more. Another decent one is the DB2 followed by Wraith. DB2 would be a better choice since the Wraith is a PITA with the combo battery/juice bottle door. I have Therions , DB2s and Wraith, like them all but use and carry the Therions most of the time.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
If you're looking for a regulated squonker, the VT Inbox and Therion BF are proven, good ones albeit they do cost more. Another decent one is the DB2 followed by Wraith. DB2 would be a better choice since the Wraith is a PITA with the combo battery/juice bottle door. I have Therions , DB2s and Wraith, like them all but use and carry the Therions most of the time.

Pretty much agree with Brewski here - all of these beat the Capo and yes, I have or had every single one of them

My only gripe with the Wraith is the frame that holds the doors started to come unglued on two of the three I had - liked it better than the DB2, which has a non-adjustable 510. But the DB2 definitely holds up better

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Pretty much agree with Brewski here - all of these beat the Capo and yes, I have or had every single one of them

My only gripe with the Wraith is the frame that holds the doors started to come unglued on two of the three I had - liked it better than the DB2, which has a non-adjustable 510. But the DB2 definitely holds up better
What didn't you like about the Capo?
I think the Capo looks like a decent squonk kit as long as you're running less than 75w. The Combo Triangle is a pretty good RDA, whereas the RDA included with the Sigelei Fuchai squonk kit isn't. The shortcomings of the Fuchai squonk mod coupled with the subpar RDA that's included keep it from being a competitor. All just my opinion, of course

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
That RDA that comes with the Capo is pure garbage

I am running mine with a very nice expensive RDA and I can tell you it is seriously underpowered (25 watts for a .8 build and it struggles? really?)

The door on the bottom where the bottle sits rattles also

Don't have the Sigelei yet, but it can't be too much worse than this Capo

I own over 40 squonkers and even more atties - and this sank to the bottom of the list very quickly

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Just to clarify, am not being a snob here - my favorite regulated mods for RTAs (for work) are two year old iSticks by Eleaf, which I vape all week long and yes, I do own more expensive and powerful mods, but the iSticks work perfectly for my needs

Really, possibly the best deal going right now for squonkers is the Pico Squeeze by Eleaf. Mofset protected and squonk like a champ

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He's working at Taco Bell, I am sure you saw him at least twice in your life ..

I heard he was the manager of Walmart. Lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What didn't you like about the Capo?
I think the Capo looks like a decent squonk kit as long as you're running less than 75w. The Combo Triangle is a pretty good RDA, whereas the RDA included with the Sigelei Fuchai squonk kit isn't. The shortcomings of the Fuchai squonk mod coupled with the subpar RDA that's included keep it from being a competitor. All just my opinion, of course

Rsq 80 watt looks better than the vt. Unless you use tc. Have inbox love it don't have rsq but hear good things about it.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Bonkers! There's a guy on DAVD offloading like 20 stabwood mods. Idk if any are super special but Im sure some of you might.

1.Osiris sx350jv2 9/10 w/ dot mod Petri and matching tip $300
2.fmb v3 dicodes bf60 New, $400
3. Dhurst bf60 9.5/10 $300
4.gprov paradox squonk. It's been used for all of a day, and has sat since. Slight split between the hybrid/stab part. Gorgios will fix for free, since I don't use it, just never sent it. $275
5.fairview 9/10 $300
6. Meraki v2 le showcase edition New, $375
7. Avery grey DNA 40 hybrid, 8/10 $180
8. Dhurst mech 8/10 $175
9. JB wood works Elaine, 9/10 $350
10. Versa Minion timascus face sx350j 8.5/10 $450
11.koifish delrin mosfet squonk. 10/10. Has 16mm catch cup & 22mm flat top 510. Comes with otis O-16 with stainless and clear cap. $225
12. Kostik sx350j 9/10 $180
13. Manta maku sx350j 8/10 $160
14. Axis m17 mini 26650 DNA75 9/10 $175
15. MM kainos sx350 7/10 $80
16. Devers box dna40 9.5/10 $225
17. Konico predator mini 9/10 $200
18. DG sx350jV2 9.5/10 $240
19. Fmb V1 DNA 40 9/10 $190
20. (2) Ohmwerks orion DNA 40 9/10 $200 as.
21. Rc mods DNA 75 hybrid new $200

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rsq 80 watt looks better than the vt. Unless you use tc. Have inbox love it don't have rsq but hear good things about it.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

I have the inbox, therion and rsq. Of the 3, the rsq has become my favorite.
It's tiny for a regulated but feels solid and hefty in the hand unlike my inbox. The layout for the battery and bottle is more convenient for me and I can pretty much use whatever bottle I want. Imo, the rsq is the sleeper regulated squonk of the year but of course it could fail tomorrow so who knows. I never use TC anymore so can't speak to that aspect but I think all the regulated mods mentioned so far are decent, just depends what you're after... edge or front squonk, dna75, non-proprietary bottles, etc.

cheers

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do not understand why..
But it appears that the same battery used in my Coppervape lasts longer per charge in my new Pico Squeeze...

That is based on ml vaped per charge using the same battery and Wasp nano atty that was used in the Coppervape....

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Do not understand why..
But it appears that the same battery used in my Coppervape lasts longer per charge in my new Pico Squeeze...

That is based on ml vaped per charge using the same battery and Wasp nano atty that was used in the Coppervape....

I've seen similar phenomena with some of my mods... I think some mods just use power more efficiently/effectively, and some just kinda waste it... Though I'm not sure why that would happen with a mech, unless it's that infamous "voltage drop".

Andria

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've actually found the Pico to be pretty good conserving my battery. In fact it is still one of my favorite squonks.

I also prefer the RSQ to the VT Inbox. I still have a love affair with my Therions though. I have two OG (never got the new 75c). I have some expensive squonks in the house but the Pico is still in my rotation - love the size. I also love how easy it is to refill even if the bottle is crappy, lol. I like the Spruzza for the same reson. Easy to refill. I'm a lazy f@#ker.

My squonk collection keeps growing and I have very few non squonk mods in the house now. It is what it is. I keep a few stealth mods for nioc salts but I no longer have even one dual battery mod about! I should have bought Sonar's dual battery ... but I know in my heaert it would be to big for me out of the house.

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Only thing I know about it for certain is the price is $150. He's going to get me some specs and what not for those that are interested.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Anchor have been making some nice mods lately. Very economical in size & price.

So Mark Todd is digging the One RDA. And TJ lifting his ass to fart in Todd’s face is worth watching his new vlog just for that

VU Sponsors