zen-effen-1.25-(1)-1600x1402.jpg

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Have not seen @minimalsaint on for a while hope he's doing well.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

He was selling something on brand X forum last week

Lol. That was my point. I've been confused with which is front which is side for years.

Brewski was the first person I heard reference the thin side as the front - so I do when posting here because everyone else seems to, but it never made sense to me

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ya I would love to have gotten the ultem version but when I ordered mine the black ultem was all that was available on the next batch. Yes, it was $200 but think $40 of it was shipping, but I could be wrong. Can't remember much anymore it seems lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

sorry man, my mind connected your post in context of looking for a yardwork mod

my bad

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some how when I went to use the screw that holds the coils(+ side) it was cockeyed and didn't want to move. Couldnt take the positive side out because the screw wouldn't move.
Got it out somehow and replaced it with a different one but it still sits crooked. Probably gonna see if they'll send me another little positive block.
Vapes really nice though and lots of build room witch I really like. Another slight negative is it seems to be a little prone to leak right after you squonk. Gotta let it all suck back in and make sure to inhale first. Lol
b705d553363e82624867f2ceba760d25.jpg
365bba5ff2e0196317dece6f33898fd9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Undo the thing again.And when putting it back together turn it slowly & gently Widdershins/Counterclockwise until it seats properly.Then tighten it.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
don't laugh at me for doing yoga for fat women [i don't really mean that, laugh all you want]

but trying to add these to my stretches for my back

i'm stuck on the first two, doing this as much for anxiety relief as anything

:oops::treadmill:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
don't laugh at me for doing yoga for fat women [i don't really mean that, laugh all you want]

You go DogMan - I applaud you big time !!!!

I resumed doing yoga after drifting out of the practice for a few years and it's made a significant difference to my overall well-being

Been trying to get Mr Juicy to do more restorative yoga

He was amazed at how just one type of stretch did so much for his core - but getting him to go further has been a no-starter so far

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You go DogMan - I applaud you big time !!!!

I resumed doing yoga after drifting out of the practice for a few years and it's made a significant difference to my overall well-being

Been trying to get Mr Juicy to do more restorative yoga

He was amazed at how just one type of stretch did so much for his core - but getting him to go further has been a no-starter so far
I'm not very disciplined. And my sleep is all over, so I can't plan on one time of day to do this stuff.

I probably do my physio 3 times a week and hope to add these with that :)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
on some random notes, i recently passed 4 years vaping, which is good. Nothing to buy myself this year though

and sorry if i confuse people for each other. This thread got so busy, i can't keep up and don't know everybody anymore :sadpanda:

My vaperversary seems to confuse everyone -- my 4 yr vaperversary is coming up Feb 1, but my no-smoke-a-versary isn't till July 25. :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Maybe I'll try that. I'm not fat, just terminally lazy. If I moved more, I could maybe drop the extra 8 lbs I'd love to be rid of.

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'm not very disciplined. And my sleep is all over, so I can't plan on one time of day to do this stuff.

I probably do my physio 3 times a week and hope to add these with that :)

It is certainly better than suffering and not trying to help yourself at all

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Dual use? Good work persisting until you got it

Well, it was a bit over 3.5 months smoke-free... then appendicitis/appendectomy and godawful recuperation, leading to a screaming cigarette fit, then dual use for a month till I said ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT I WANNA BE SMOKE-FREE AGAIN! :)

Andria

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You broke the rule then huh? Mod for you...must have something delivered for her... Mod buying 101 my dude!

Wife: What is that another mod, my goodness!

You: This came for you btw!

Wife: forgets about mod and is happy with item you got her.

You: WIN!
O she gets what she wants but still says what another mod really !!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
O she gets what she wants but still says what another mod really !!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I am truly blessed. The Wife says as ling as the bills are paid... she might be changing her mind as I just passed 200 mods/300 atties. I think it might have been the suggestion that we'll have to build an addition on to the house for my vape gear.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am truly blessed. The Wife says as ling as the bills are paid... she might be changing her mind as I just passed 200 mods/300 atties. I think it might have been the suggestion that we'll have to build an addition on to the house for my vape gear.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

My husband is the same, though my collection is something like 20 mods, maybe a dozen diff atties though I only actually use a couple of 'em. But he's fine with me buying a new mod as long as the budget supports it -- our budget supports a lot more since I stopped paying the death tax for cigarettes. :)

Andria

raineysky

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck it. Next month I'm going to get the new Pulse kit and the sweet looking doors. With the kit, your getting the Pulse 24 for like $15 bucks. Gotta have the new Dead Rabbit 22mm and that's it for the year. Just cleaned up a second batch of China shit that I will most probably never use again. Ridiculous! Time to start working on that vapin New Year's resolution :)

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That $10 CWC concentrate will mix up 400 - 500 ml.
Mixed a couple batches, will taste in a week and mix a final % before I blend the rest of the bottle.

In the mean time I am picking up another 60ml of concentrate. Need to have hundreds of ml around at all times, love CWC :bingo:

raineysky

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Please keep this confidential. In no way should Cromwell find this out. The Pulse 22 has replaced the Gorge and, gasp, the Entheon with hadaly written on the side has overtaken the Wasp. I can only run two devices at any given time. More than that and I get confused.

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi guys happy thanks giving what did I miss? And Andria I got my siren v2. And I honestly have to say I'm loving it! Put it on my tarot nano and at 25 watts. And I used the single hole on the middle hole.

Last edited:

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No. There is that myth, mostly perpetuated by people who have never tried them reading on the internet.

Are you making your own from regular nic? Just need enough citric acid to neutralise the PH
No that is not a myth. I use nic salts daily. The body absorbs them significantly quicker.

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Please keep this confidential. In no way should Cromwell find this out. The Pulse 22 has replaced the Gorge and, gasp, the Entheon with hadaly written on the side has overtaken the Wasp. I can only run two devices at any given time. More than that and I get confused.
Don't tell Cromwell but.... My wasp sits in my vape stand 24 7

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors