Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You go DogMan - I applaud you big time !!!!

I resumed doing yoga after drifting out of the practice for a few years and it's made a significant difference to my overall well-being

Been trying to get Mr Juicy to do more restorative yoga

He was amazed at how just one type of stretch did so much for his core - but getting him to go further has been a no-starter so far
DDP Yoga maybe?

If that shit can fix up both Jake the Snake & Scott Hall it can help anybody.

https://ddpyoga.com

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Scoot over snake, I'll join you with my mug of mead.
ancient-mead-making-kit-2.jpg

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All caught up again.
Can't wait to have some venison & root veggies later tonight.
For dessert I'm thinking about (The Supergirl Special/best dessert in the universe)

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow thanks for the name guys! He's gonna send me a whole new v3 for free! Guess ill be trying that out now.
Oh yeah and I think they said the v3 is actully gonna be a little cheaper this time. Only thing I wish was different is I wish the 810 ultem tip didn't have the spit back thing. Not a big deal I just don't really care for them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Cant u take that spitback thing out i believe its threaded

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow thanks for the name guys! He's gonna send me a whole new v3 for free! Guess ill be trying that out now.
Oh yeah and I think they said the v3 is actully gonna be a little cheaper this time. Only thing I wish was different is I wish the 810 ultem tip didn't have the spit back thing. Not a big deal I just don't really care for them.

What is wrong with the screw so i can be on alert when mine finally comes

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
What is wrong with the screw so i can be on alert when mine finally comes

It was a little cockeyed so it keeps getting stuck. They're top notch though I can tell you that! Guy was like in gonna send you a new one so you can drill that one out or whatever you gotta do to fix it.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Or the Scots, either. :D

Andria

*chuckles & grins* If only I could drink as I once did. Cannot so, do not. Taking testosterone has slowed my metabolic rate. No longer burn off liquor as I did. Can handle one or two in a sitting now, depending on strengths of the drinks, after that I'm done. Doesn't bother me being a lightweight now knowing that at 17 I drank a Marine under the table, twice. Besides there's better in life aside from drinking, for me at least. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I would like a link for a clone of that.

Oh wow! Likewise. Although, I'm kind of enjoying NaRDA clone, a Lost Art Goon 24 mm deck and a Goon LP top cap, the Gorge. Had to piece together the LP cap and Lost Art due to the LP deck being a FT deal and it went South on me, could not fix it and by that time it was not returnable/refundable.

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

It screws out

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nice! Do you find these flavor concentrates to be more cost effective than blending your own individual flavors? Seems like it would be way more efficient too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I know it's way cheaper and better tasting than the cheap juice I was vaping before. If I remember right the concentrates made ~300mls and cost around $9.99. I buy vg based nicotine and some pg from nicotine river.
I haven't dove into full diy mostly due to time constraints. Mixing a concentrate couldn't be any easier and can be made quickly.

houndb

Member For 4 Years
Broke down and ordered from 528 100.00 and nicotine river 210.00. Still looking at a couple of things. Going to have to stop looking at VU you guys are costing me too much money.

But with DIY I have saved. Thank God for Game over Custard. I have a 500 ml of custard flavor ordered just for that recipe.

Just need a good price for the new gbox, couple of narda’s, and always looking at the Pico squeeze.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And now the driptech is cloned... $22 at that. This could very well be a 1:1

http://www.3fvape.com/mechanical-mo...onk-box-mod-black-aluminum-8ml-2-x-18650.html

Comparing from photos found here, it may well be a 1:1. If so then, it has met the same fate imho as the Reo Grand, clones made for it affordable enough to buy 4 clones to 1 authentic but with the price at SelectVape's well that's probably going to be 6-8 to 1. Imho that kind of illustrates why the market is broken, more affordably produced product that is nearly enough the same as the higher priced retail product. Why not do what someone "cloning" is doing, make up costs and profits by volume over higher retail for "exclusiveness"? Seems silly to want to milk the blood from those who cannot afford, when another means is so obviously available that benefits both consumer and producer. Nope, got to go for the almighty Mammon.

In short, "the clone wars, begun they have."

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Comparing from photos found here, it may well be a 1:1. If so then, it has met the same fate imho as the Reo Grand, clones made for it affordable enough to buy 4 clones to 1 authentic but with the price at SelectVape's well that's probably going to be 6-8 to 1. Imho that kind of illustrates why the market is broken, more affordably produced product that is nearly enough the same as the higher priced retail product. Why not do what someone "cloning" is doing, make up costs and profits by volume over higher retail for "exclusiveness"? Seems silly to want to milk the blood from those who cannot afford, when another means is so obviously available that benefits both consumer and producer. Nope, got to go for the almighty Mammon.

Clone wars been going on long time.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The pics posted are probably the authentic versions... I'm saying it may be 1:1 because awhile back there was a whole mess about after hours runs of the actual Goon being sold at discount prices. The company 528 outsourced these to was basically selling the authentics but was unapproved... IIRC that is

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sometimes clones are better than the origional.
Take the New Yorker mech mod vs the Manhattan....

then sometimes there is no real difference between clone and authentic at all.
My $10 Kato clones for instance. Great mods and no way in hell could I have gotten an authentic had I wanted to. And they were a great deal on clearance too :)

Wicked Gene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Clone wars been going on long time.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Oh, I know. This helps though in drawing understanding as to the why of it. I understand fine. Hopefully, some that have fits have fits if you buy clones will start to have a better ways of seeing it. Kind of doubting it but we can at least hope. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The pics posted are probably the authentic versions... I'm saying it may be 1:1 because awhile back there was a whole mess about after hours runs of the actual Goon being sold at discount prices. The company 528 outsourced these to was basically selling the authentics but was unapproved... IIRC that is

Ah, well that is dirty pool. Setting stuff off the "back of the truck" while you keep the company man driver distracted is not quite ethical. I'm all for a good clone if it is done above board and legitimately. Although I can admit a little shame in that regard in another aspect of life. *ahem* But those who were making the "product" were not playing fair with others, either. They kind of had a case of Karma showing up and committing another wrong to create a right, despite so often two wrongs not making a right. Suffice it to say, I can see that doing what the outsourced company did in the case of these was indeed purely wrong. I don't abide such as best I'm able to not. That noted, yes, I damn well will steal a loaf of bread to feed my family.

The last sentence is an alliteration of an allegorical tale by one Victor Hugo, a genius in his own right. Now, suppose I need a bathroom break and get back at it a little. Doing some laundry, getting some firewood down for the knuckleheads here. Hm, might forego that so much. Not going to be too much of my concern come Monday. *chuckles* I'll need to await the lady picking up our dogs for the rescue but I'll soon enough be in an insulated and well heated apartment for Winter.

Last edited:

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just subscribed to reddit what are good vaping thing to subscribe to?

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Saw that, looks like the DIY version...cause mine doesn't look all trashed like that one.

But even so...about the price a DIY version of the Neo costs new.

EDIT: Also 67 related... Anyone looking for laser cut Silver contacts...available via 67's FB page...They work for many other mods as well ;)
How do i join their group? Can you vouch?

VU Sponsors