Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The deep juice wells only apply to the Mesh Pro, the regular, garden variety Mesh doesn't "suffer" from that. In fact, if using the "wagon cover" mesh configuration, the cotton will rest over the 510 pin. There is no juice pooling, at least for me there wasn't. The Mesh would be a better choice for a squonk rda than the Mesh Pro IMHO.
I'm thinking the same thing.
Digiflavor Mesh Pro = Dripper
Vandy Vapes Mesh RDA = Squonker

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been hinting to the wife we should take a vacay and go back to the motherland...I'd map out trips that hit every worth while mfg and family while there.

Wife: Why are we heading to Mabalacat?

Me: Family and I need to get something

Wife: Another mod huh?

Me: No...two!

Wife: We need to head south to Zamboanga

Me: Sure, but we have to stop in Cebu.

Wife: Don't tell me another mod?

Me: No...Two!
Make it three mods from each location!
It sounds like the European trip I was planning, mostly in Belgium. I wanted to visit a whole bunch of breweries, especially those specializing in lambic beers.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pretty much. I’d have to use mine at least once just to see the hype tho
I likes these
3139a3027ae2de9fc36be9a78feb0ff9.jpg
54b3ce2788899c7f8a53c3a92f0835e6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Pretty much. I’d have to use mine at least once just to see the hype tho
Have a feeling you'd be disappointed for the price. I know I would be, because its all rarity and popularity not functionality. Imo
Used to want a certain mod really bad and then I realized it looked like 10 other mods that cost under $200. I'm after a v2 cloak next if that's any hint.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Have a feeling you'd be disappointed for the price. I know I would be, because its all rarity and popularity not functionality. Imo
Used to want a certain mod really bad and then I realized it looked like 10 other mods that cost under $200. I'm after a v2 cloak next if that's any hint.

Basically done with the whole box thing for mods. Starting to hit the point where they need to be different or at least have the shit engraved out of it to get me interested. Helps I’m not a big fan of ultem.

They’re about to do another Cloak list

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ha ha! The cosmos did not triumph. Sat here and wound up a fused Clapton all 28 awg SS316. Got a dual coil set up on a Goon LP deck. I put coil 1 on and got a reading of .40 Ω, estimated I'd likely hit .15 - .20 net Ω dual coil. Well, it first read at .17 which was not too bad, a few pulses to tweak, adjust. Then, it hit on 0.20 Ω rock solid, added some rayon to wick. Now, enjoying a celebratory vape.

I managed to get where I wanted to go and wrapped a uniform fused Clapton for the vaping. The celebration though is more for something personal. Got word that all that remains is for wife to call power company, we can start moving in next week. :) She's told me that we may need to be in an apartment for two years instead of the originally agreed one. I understand why she needs extra time. She didn't trick or deceive me, we just had to ensure some budgeting was correct. I'm good with it. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Disclaimer

The following is entertainment, levity. Don't like it, don't read it and don't complain it is something its not.

Zixoplasty Dreams /
Plutonian Vapors

Chapter One Plan 18 From Space

"This just in, ... Reports of a newly arrived squonking mod have surfaced on Pluto. The ever industrious Chinese have yet done it again with first setting up a colony on Pluto, and now manufacturing the Zixoplasvape. Zixoplas is a specially occurring mineral on Pluto. It is one one millionth as light as aluminum yet so tacitly hard as to be harder than diamonds. It is transparent material said to be made from cosmic energies far older than our black hole. It is being billed as the replacement and upgrade to their Coppervape squonking mod. Stay tuned for further developments as we're sure this will develop, ...."

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Disclaimer

The following is entertainment, levity. Don't like it, don't read it and
don't complain it is something its not.

Zixoplasty Dreams / Plutonian Vapors

That was the news lead in yesterday morning. This morning there is wave after wave of squonking vapers getting hooked on the zixoplasvape. So far it seems a total win. The Chinese also found a way to enhance their global online reatailer FastTech. It literally now uses some quantum theory of Parsec time to get your orders into your mitts yesterday.

Joe Stone was not sure it was such a win. He got up from the table he was sitting at in Cloud 9 vaping cafe. His coffee juice had only made him want a good cup of Juan Guy coffee. Cloud 9 had coffee, all kinds, and teas, ciders, preserves, jellies, jams and even some rumored in hushed whispers the special cookies. Joe scaned his right hand over the QR reader and heard the familar blip tone as his coffee was handed to him by the barista.

He walked back to his table and sat down. He knew time was drawing near for his meeting with the other three winds. They would discuss Zixoplas and what it all meant, could mean for the future of vaping as well as other industries such as medical. He took a sip of the Juan Guy and domed his virtual reality glasses. A low static buzz hummed in his ears alone as an indicator someone was transmuting to him.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks @Train, I saw that a few minutes after he posted it. I just finished paying for the second SV mod so my vaping stash is severely depleted. Besides, I need to get Christmas presents and I doubt very much my family would like mods and tanks for them under the tree.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks @Train, I saw that a few minutes after he posted it. I just finished paying for the second SV mod so my vaping stash is severely depleted. Besides, I need to get Christmas presents and I doubt very much my family would like mods and tanks for them under the tree.

So glad I buy stuff during the year I know the wife likes... I hear her talk about it...I go on Amazon...oh $25, in the cart...I just stash it in the closet...rest of the family gets gift cards lol.

Last year got her a purse she was oogles about, then stuffed it with small gifts, like perfume, makeup. (Which is easy to know which to get...just look at what is empty or almost out in her bathroom) And always one hidden in the tree; that is the only x-mas Item i need to still get...might get her an all day inclusive spa treatment gift card thingymabob or call her hair stylist and pre-pay the full treatment she always gets done.

516_vaper_li

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone interested in the Pulse mod? I️ have the grey & cyan plates, 1 extra squonk bottle & 2 20700 batteries. Looking for $40

Attachments

• IMG_0385.jpg
    IMG_0385.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0386.jpg
    IMG_0386.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 18

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dead Rabbit SQ - 22mm version. Can't understand why all these squanker atties come with short 810 drip tips standard. I smoked cigarettes, not cigars. And they had long filters. Not everyone has Mike Vapes lips :)
But those short fat driptips are cool :)

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
There's a pulse mod with extra doors in the hardware section

Edit-nvm lol

Last edited:

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sweet! Does the gold one have a money dt? Soon as I saw it that's what I thought it was.

Yepper. Shredded money low pro-ish 810, forget where in the heck I got that, saw it on Grimm Green's Instagram and HAD to have one. I believe it was called a 'high roller'

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
A teaser pic 'coming soon' from Wake Mod (aka the OG Dotmod duo)
Dunno if it's a squonk or not but likely no, thinking maybe more along the lines of a dual battery regulated to go with their Wake Tank.
Sexy lookin mofo so far eh..

IMG_5979.jpg

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello bonks...
(Hope this is ok, I'll remove if not)

Looking to get rid of LV Halcyon dna (250?). Black frame, black CF doors. 20700 trades or $. PM if interested
7cae8633bcf4151c9625c6d2463c09f5.jpg
I think you're supposed to post it in the hardware /trade section....wtf do I know!
You can tell us you listed it there....I guess that's how it works.
And, dang nabit! you had to post it now, when vaping funds flash "unavailable "for me!

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'd be down for a PWM dotbox.

for whoever it was that was looking for a Le Concorde, a couple going for about $275 on FB....lol

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Disclaimer

The following is entertainment, levity. Don't like it, don't read it and don't complain it is something its not.

Zixoplasty Dreams /
Plutonian Vapors

"This just in, ... Reports of a newly arrived squonking mod have surfaced on Pluto. The ever industrious Chinese have yet done it again with first setting up a colony on Pluto, and now manufacturing the Zixoplasvape. Zixoplas is a specially occurring mineral on Pluto. It is one one millionth as light as aluminum yet so tacitly hard as to be harder than diamonds. It is transparent material said to be made from cosmic energies far older than our black hole. It is being billed as the replacement and upgrade to their Coppervape squonking mod. Stay tuned for further developments as we're sure this will develop, ...."
And M³ has finally gone round the bend!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dead Rabbit SQ - 22mm version. Can't understand why all these squanker atties come with short 810 drip tips standard. I smoked cigarettes, not cigars. And they had long filters. Not everyone has Mike Vapes lips :)
You mean Ala (Frank Burns)?

VU Sponsors