ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It is that time again.

catsup.jpg

"Pardon me. Do you have any Grey/Greh/Gray Poopon?"

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So the Hotcig RSQ is the real deal. It is a small, solid well built squonk that makes the VT Inbox look bad. It is all of 79 mm in height. Tiny for a regulated. Sadly it is not 20700 ( I have three mech 20700 squonks I love) but still ... btw, that is a B2K on top. I have two.

View attachment 96848
Where you buy that from?

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yo duuude @SteelDriver
The Hotcig squonk is a collaboration with Rigmod and it's available on the Vaping Amp site.
Only in black for now but blue, red & silver will be coming...
Has the Rig logo on the spine, cool.
LED for the bottle, yawn.
But altogether..a sweet set up for a good price!

IMG_5848.PNG

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yo duuude @SteelDriver
The Hotcig squonk is a collaboration with Rigmod and it's available on the Vaping Amp site.
Only in black for now but blue, red & silver will be coming...
Has the Rig logo on the spine, cool.
LED for the bottle, yawn.
But altogether..a sweet set up for a good price!

View attachment 96852
Looked good, up until I saw the side panel squonk....eeewwwww!

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Still weird VAMP went with a Chinese maker for a regulated mod

So Haku coming to America next week. Should get it second week of December or so

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I did something characteristic to this when in high school... Windows down pull up next to someone..."excuse me, do you have anything gray to poop on?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was working a fast food place one evening as closing shift. Imagine the shock of hearing one's younger brother holler through the drive thru squawk box, "Yes, I want condoms with my meal, thank you!"

That same rat bastard brother years later distracted me as I was making PB & J. He flipped my already peanut butter covered slice of bread over onto the counter. I turned back around and put peanut butter on the piece until it dawned on me .... "asshole!"

We also used to take the tax cellophane and put it back on cigarette packs upside down, you'd "shake" to get a smoke all damn night if you didn't realize what happened. *chuckles*

A shame that brother is now fucked on m*th. Miss that humor of years past & know it'll never be the same, nor ever remembered by him.

That hurts too beyond a lot of other daily aches & pains. In talking with my wife regarding this, I come to realize he followed his father's example. Also realized I ought to have acted instead of not acting out of a sense of not wanting my brother's to have no dad like me. As the eldest that was my responsibility, watch out for them, but Hell I was too busy trying to be my own dad.

Not sure his dad used m*th, but definitely had some substance abuse issues.

Apologies did not write this to evoke/invoke drama. Merely got a bit sidetracked in writing out hm, inner thoughts, possibly 'demons' if one held to such things. excuse me. I need to stick to vaping. So I'm happy I got my Narda clone back up. Yay! :) the Gorge is lovely and I do like it but the Narda, well it holds a warm fuzzy in my vaping heart. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
BAM DNA75C in squonker's paradise classifieds for $400 [not sp international]

i hate FB posts here, but that is a good deal, i just ordered a second one from turbo

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Finishing up my lunch and this just popped up..
Personally I wasn't a fan of my Pulse mod & paid it forward but this matchy matchy shtuff is tits. Tony is kinda killing it right now.
Really happy for him, a super great guy.
Enjoy!

IMG_5850.JPG IMG_5851.JPG IMG_5852.JPG

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So the yftk sva dna75 has been in use for about a month now.

First couple squonks pushed the battery which pushed on the back plate, which poppped the back plate off.
Polished it, sanded both plastic & metal sides to give the glue something to grab and back on it went. Will get to the front plate later.

510 was loose, tightened it.
Thought I tightened it, couple weeks later unscrewed addy and the 510 turned ripping the solid wire out of the board:gaah:
Solid wire :cuss2:

Front plate gets to come off, board out, no damage.

Got the correct wire on the way from MM along with a new 510 and 510 tightening kit:bliss:
Showing up today so I will replace the solid wire running to the 510 with stranded and button it back up.
The stock 510's threads were sloppy so I was planning on swapping that out anyway.

I love the enclosure, love it :inlove:

Dog shit assembly but I am looking at it as a DIY box that came assembled so you know what wires go where :kickbutt:

Hate the side squonk but a square bottle makes it a little less of a pain to squonk.

Last edited:

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
BAM DNA75C in squonker's paradise classifieds for $400 [not sp international]

i hate FB posts here, but that is a good deal, i just ordered a second one from turbo
That's why I don't join fb groups! Fuck those prices =_=!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And market penetration.

Hope a good water based lubricant is used. Oh, sorry you're talking about the vaping market. Kind of had a wandering mind for a bit. I think @snake94115 had some trouble with the fishnets. I was showing him how to use nylons as cleaning cloths & he ducked off to the galley. Bet he's after @Train 's special cookies. Can I listen more to you talking about this penetration stuff, erm um market stuff I mean. ;) :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Fuck those prices =_=!

I hear you. To me it seems some the prices for some of this vaping gear border upon being cleverly disguised as fucking machines. I'm still awaiting to see if they manufacture male version of those new life like sex robots. Not too keen upon toys per say but it seems being tossed around in text based innuendo has been my only masculine enjoyment these past few years. Putting a face and body to a battery operated, would for me at least, help get beyond the fact of it being a fucking machine. So, yep the prices of the vaping gear do seem fuck-able and fucked up at times to me.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Even if I won the powerball I do not think I would pay several hundred dollars + for a mod.

If you do hit it, I'm a good little gigolo. Wife has kept me in line recently with a little more fresh sexual harrasment. One of these times I fear she will rape me ... oh wait, damn. Never mind.

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hear you. To me it seems some the prices for some of this vaping gear border upon being cleverly disguised as fucking machines. I'm still awaiting to see if they manufacture male version of those new life like sex robots. Not too keen upon toys per say but it seems being tossed around in text based innuendo has been my only masculine enjoyment these past few years. Putting a face and body to a battery operated, would for me at least, help get beyond the fact of it being a fucking machine. So, yep the prices of the vaping gear do seem fuck-able and fucked up at times to me.
Oh you.. I see what you did there ;p lol

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nice mods, but I ain't crossing that border!

I end up joining more groups than I can afford honestly ;)

I log in to faceslut and to the right there are "Suggested" groups.... sometimes what is pictured catches my eye, other times its just fodder.

I join said groups, research pricing, then get sticker shock and put them on the no follow tag.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Who needs powerball winnings when I get a shill check from Wanko?

Hey now, there's an idear ... I'll slut myself for oh say the Gorge Rda, no can't, maybe Coppervape mods. No, if the witch found me making honest wages she'd put me back to being a newt for sure, maybe even the Gingrich one. *cowers and sulks off to his slopping canvas hammock* "Anchors aweigh sailor boy, anchors aweigh indeed."

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I end up joining more groups than I can afford honestly ;)

I log in to faceslut and to the right there are "Suggested" groups.... sometimes what is pictured catches my eye, other times its just fodder.

I join said groups, research pricing, then get sticker shock and put them on the no follow tag.

I’m really in a bunch of groups just to look at purdy shit because no way am I amble to afford dropping a grand on a mod (even if the Odin mod at Viking is jaw dropping gorgeous)

This gives me a boner
67056F45-24ED-4E0C-A297-2A31AEF73DDC.jpeg
0BE68C9B-D7C5-406D-8981-E9D357AC804F.jpeg

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Huh? Nothing might work unless you shaved your legs again. I hate that, I loose traction.
Dang it I keep telling you it's like that old Bon Jovi CD

2011_tour_slippery-when-wet_dates_13034999661118.png

Signed copy? I'll get you three but don't tell me I did it, the author me can be a prick about shit like that. All the millions he makes you'd think he'd afford buying me a new home, but oh no, got to pimp out all the me clones as gigolos.
I've found over the years that most authors/writers are just severe asshats.
Danielle Steel is damn near notorious for not paying (The Boys)
And although the mighty Dashiell Hammett was both truly a gentlemen & scholar he also had severe Tuberculosis.
Now, I need to look up that book so I can write myself into a corner.
Wait...What?
How is it you've never managed to read what many would call the penultimate bohemian novel by (Jack Kerouac)
Personally I prefer (The Dharma Bums)
But to each their own.
I mean I truly love (Brave New World) but in my opinion (Ape and Essence) is a better book by the ever insightful (Aldous Huxley)

Speaking of brave new world how about a song?

Oh and in case you weren't paying attention people normally don't die just 3 days after a cancer diagnosis.
#LemmyWasAssassinated

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So the Hotcig RSQ is the real deal. It is a small, solid well built squonk that makes the VT Inbox look bad. It is all of 79 mm in height. Tiny for a regulated. Sadly it is not 20700 ( I have three mech 20700 squonks I love) but still ... btw, that is a B2K on top. I have two.

View attachment 96848
Could I get a link for that?

VU Sponsors