Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
260C is 500F. I use SS316 on a deck, on a mech mod. Oh, wait a moment I'm not a good case example. Everyone knows I ate lead, was injected with radioactive matter, born a mutant, mother used acid during her pregnancy with me, am in line for a double dose of dementia, have a bone in my back, ... okay maybe not good for me to say I don't put my SS coil/s up to 500F. I genuinely doubt I do. I may be in error but I'm thinking not. I pulse, I do not hold the button down all day. In five to eight seconds SS is going to go to 500F? No, I don't think so.

Be right back ...

As stated in an AK Steel data sheet for grade 316 stainless steel, the melting range of 316 SS is 2,500 °F – 2,550 °F (1,371 °C – 1,399 °C), roughly 50 to 100 degrees Fahrenheit lower than the melting point of grade 304stainless.Sep 2, 2015
What is the Temperature Range for 304 Stainless Steel vs. 316 vs. 330?
https://www.marlinwire.com/.../what-is-the-temperature-range-for-304-stainless-steel-vs-...

Hugo! :)

Chromium(V) and chromium(IV) ... This red solid has a melting point of 30 °C and a boiling point of 117 °C. It can be prepared by treating chromium metal with fluorine at 400 °C and 200 bar pressure.
Chromium | Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chromium

Alright, 117C is 242.6F.

So, the coils need to get to 243F for the chromium to start boiling which then I would presume to be when the toxin/s are released? If I'm not melting the coils then the chromium is not even reaching 86F or 30C. That also means the chromium is not melting either, not at capacity temp wise to release toxins.

I'll throw a but out here, I may be wrong.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It is the uneven distribution of the chromium in the SS wire that is causing the electron dissipation issues.

The Earth's axis is at fault. The fracking caused us to shift 2 degrees off center of our original dead reckoning. This then causes a domino cascade effect especially in indexing gravitation pull, magnetics. No wonder SS cannot be used, the lunatics are right again. The Earth is flat.

By the by, dare I say it? Why yes I shall. "I'm your Huckleberry. Blink, be a dandy of a daisy if you do." "Fuck the Bozos!"

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is chromium 4 and such. Chromium melting point is around 2k or so. How else could it be used in wires that glow red hot?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Earth's axis is at fault. The fracking caused us to shift 2 degrees off center of our original dead reckoning. This then causes a domino cascade effect especially in indexing gravitation pull, magnetics. No wonder SS cannot be used, the lunatics are right again. The Earth is flat.

By the by, dare I say it? Why yes I shall. "I'm your Huckleberry. Blink, be a dandy of a daisy if you do." "Fuck the Bozos!"
The axis needs a new handle?

The.Drifter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This came in today, a Dos Equis Squonk mod, #258 out of 300 made :)

ufn5m1cebdekeez6g.jpg

277zwko0z5ljsm56g.jpg

dlal3qs5aaahsmh6g.jpg

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I am browsing the ole FB pages... and I see a post made by a gentleman with the Flave RDTA and he has a Vikset Cap...AF holes dont even line up...same with the caps made for the Haku and probably more attys...and each time I see a post with someone with those caps all I want to do is ask them, " Why did you settle for that shit?" They aren't cheap to buy

But with how sensitive some are I find myself refraining and just shaking my head.

I like sexy looking stuff, but not half ass made expensive shit.

Look at this shit!

upload_2017-10-23_15-16-10.png

*facepalm*

Pevinsghost

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Alright, 117C is 242.6F.

So, the coils need to get to 243F for the chromium to start boiling which then I would presume to be when the toxin/s are released?

Going to stop you there. If the chromium was just sitting in piles inside the metal mixture, maybe. But that's not how steel works.

The iron atoms form little cages with other elements trapped inside.

If you're below about 900° you aren't getting any Chromium at all much less Hexavalent. If you're over 900° then your build is on fire.

Vaping and hex chromium are mutually exclusive.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I am browsing the ole FB pages... and I see a post made by a gentleman with the Flave RDTA and he has a Vikset Cap...AF holes dont even line up...same with the caps made for the Haku and probably more attys...and each time I see a post with someone with those caps all I want to do is ask them, " Why did you settle for that shit?" They aren't cheap to buy

But with how sensitive some are I find myself refraining and just shaking my head.

I like sexy looking stuff, but not half ass made expensive shit.

Look at this shit!

View attachment 94846

*facepalm*

Just goes to show that expensive doesn’t mean better. Fucking sheep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
People have commented on it...from what I read, the RDTA has a different deck height than the RDA and why the AF holes aren't lining up...but this only begs... why buy it then?

Eh upside... Haku should be here by next Monday.

And the Sentinel :vapemail:

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People have commented on it...from what I read, the RDTA has a different deck height than the RDA and why the AF holes aren't lining up...but this only begs... why buy it then?

Eh upside... Haku should be here by next Monday.

And the Sentinel :vapemail:

Does that mean mine will be here a few days after?!

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Does that mean mine will be here a few days after?!

Casey posted they arrive at his house tonight...and is taking Wednesday-Friday off...how fast he sends them no idea...it was a guess on my part since they are mailed 2 day...so if Friday he actually mails them...they wont arrive til Monday ;)

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Casey posted they arrive at his house tonight...and is taking Wednesday-Friday off...how fast he sends them no idea...it was a guess on my part since they are mailed 2 day...so if Friday he actually mails them...they wont arrive til Monday ;)

Damn that’s a lot faster than I anticipated. Better doing up some fused claptons!

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dammit. I did NOT need to know that there are juma doors out there for the Orcas. Double dammit.

Yeah I found out he has a Orca when I was building mine and searching for Doors for my Molly... he showed me a picture of the available juma planks he had and in the back ground was an Orca lol

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I found out he has a Orca when I was building mine and searching for Doors for my Molly... he showed me a picture of the available juma planks he had and in the back ground was an Orca lol

What are his prices like? Around $50 for a stab wood or juma door?

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just goes to show that expensive doesn’t mean better. Fucking sheep.

That's just fucked up =_=. Rdta and rda should be similar. And the worst part he is trying get back all what he paid for smh..

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So wanted to switch it up a bit and go with my rdta lol. I found a good mod that I like. A Tesla wye 200 ^w^ pretty happy about it.
7f6cda6bc33371bfad12df0fa814b4f9.jpg

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got the mods from Corey over at ECF. He has both the Ti and the SS versions still available and its about a week turn around to getting one in your hands. Start a conversation with him on his thread here : https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/bf-mods-by-custom-classic.685392/

Im a big fan of his work and have quite a few of his mods in my collection ;)

ti8u4wjyfc3a84j6g.jpg
Bookmarked I'll get to that sooner rather than later.But it might have to wait until February.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
These mythical creatures called "Nuppins" do exist, they were designed and distributed by Pdib on ECF for a few runs a couple years back ;)

Heres a pic with some of the metal versions:
6krlpbz7au77d5f6g.jpg

These Nuppins have been my favorite atty for a long while and I even made a pile of different style caps to work on them just to change things up for me from time to time.

I am a big fan of Clear caps for Nuppins as Im sure you can tell from the pic below :D

m7aq19nah5o3w8q6g.jpg
Are the clear 1's glass/Pyrex or plastic?

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have yet to try it, but I think I might buy it...for posterity reasons truly ;) I don't TC so care less about that function...and from their product description the measurements are the same as the Sig 213 dual battery...which side by side to my Molly, its only half and inch taller.

What I am truly curious about is how well that door for the bottle area holds up...

View attachment 94429
Seems like a sled with magnets...Interesting choice.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ipvd3 I think, for the kit for like $9.99 last Black Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice little banger. I have one too... it came out around the same time as the Evic Mini. Kind of wish I went with one of those instead since the D3 doesn’t have stepdown.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got a Geekvape Athena kit sitting in my mailbox and ordered the Vandy Vapes Pulse bf mod today.Also bought a bunch of stuff from the classifieds.Going to be a good bit of vape mail,as I have two more packages floating there way here also.:D

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got a Geekvape Athena kit sitting in my mailbox and ordered the Vandy Vapes Pulse bf mod today.Also bought a bunch of stuff from the classifieds.Going to be a good bit of vape mail,as I have two more packages floating there way here also.:D

Nice! I have to decide between restocking my DIY flavorings, my drip tip/bottle order from FT, or doors for my Orcas and T3 Mini.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My vote goes to... some flavor they use which contains a chemical that your physiology objects to, and therefore causes a headache. Could be literally anything; the shit that some flavor makers put into the flavors begs belief -- TFA puts SULFITES into Dbl Chocolate -Dark -- sulfites are used ONLY to prevent food from turning brown -- why the hell would you put that into brown ejuice????????? :huh:

Andria
Urm wine contains sulfides/sulfates as does tobacco and tomatoes...Cheers!

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nice! I have to decide between restocking my DIY flavorings, my drip tip/bottle order from FT, or doors for my Orcas and T3 Mini.

His prices are €55 for either one delivered.

He sends it double bubble wrapped in a bubble wrap mailer with Haribo gummy bears and hand written ty card.

Always DIY restock before the rest...

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
His prices are €55 for either one delivered.

He sends it double bubble wrapped in a bubble wrap mailer with Haribo gummy bears and hand written ty card.

Always DIY restock before the rest...

Oh that’s a bit more than I was expecting. I wonder if Sean Maddox would do doors for the Orca...

Restocking DIY is definitely the top priority. It’s just not nearly as fun of a purchase as the other options!

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I dunno about that. Restocking means not having to vape Best Damn Pink Lemonade or God’s Milk for awhile

VU Sponsors