Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
We have some leftover lumber from when we had to redo our back fence. Figured I'd just hack a piece of that off. I have some of these things I can glue onto it.

1579705-1.jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We have some leftover lumber from when we had to redo our back fence. Figured I'd just hack a piece of that off. I have some of these things I can glue onto it.

1579705-1.jpg
Check out thos flooring samples at Lowes.
Cheap and pretty wood.
I use the bamboo flooring samples for my stands.
the following was made for just a couple dollars of flooring samples. I did glue some together for the bottle holders and coiling station.
they are kinda modular I just taped them together on the underside with packing tape to keep them in place. Ohh and I cut off the tongue and groove with my miter saw.

SAM_0181.JPG

Last edited:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ctrl+F in the search box near bottom of page "M3" without quotes. That put me right on the picture like in @markcfh 's post. $4-5 for a 3 pack of good quality capillary screws shipped from here in CONUS (CONtental United States) is not too terrible of a price, in fact that reminds me, need to a few packs of these in my next shopping binge. I'm sure Dennis will appreciate that. :) Wonder if we can get him to carry Coppervape repair kits, one that might even include the damnable elusive bottle to 510 connecter nut. Yes, yes, I know, nuts ... ha ha tee hee, ta ho, ...
oh dear.

(In case the video decides upon altering itself.)

Now, that's an ear-worm for sure which will keep @f1r3b1rd fleeing to the hills. *friendly hug* Love ya, bird. *chuckles & grins* If I have to catch one like this at 5 to 6 AM for no other reason than being back up at 3, ha, I just have to share. In the words of the great 'sexy pinata in a cage', ... "drink it in man!"
Thanks for the song...Cheers!

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Cheap and pretty wood.
the following was made for just a couple dollars of flooring samples. I did glue some together for the bottle holders and coiling station.
they are kinda modular I just taped them together on the underside with packing tape to keep them in place.
View attachment 93703

Wow, those are quite nice. Like pretty display stands.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cheap and pretty wood.
they are kinda modular I just taped them together on the underside with packing tape to keep them in place. Ohh and I cut off the tongue and groove with my miter saw.

View attachment 93703
Nice

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
PMed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Somebody else needs a PM, too...

Story time...

I drink coffee. Black coffee. Plain black coffee. The kind you get anywhere and everywhere. The Wife, however, used to like Gevalia, and introduced me to "gourmet" coffee. However, we were broke, so we drank a store brand Arabica for a long time. Then the store changed their blend... we decided we could afford a little better, now, and we started shopping.

Long story short, after many many many many coffees, She found the company she liked. She liked it enough (and we drink enough) that we now buy it wholesale... about a 40# box of whole bean 6 times a year... Yeah... 240 pounds of coffee per year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Story time...

I drink coffee. Black coffee. Plain black coffee. The kind you get anywhere and everywhere. The Wife, however, used to like Gevalia, and introduced me to "gourmet" coffee. However, we were broke, so we drank a store brand Arabica for a long time. Then the store changed their blend... we decided we could afford a little better, now, and we started shopping.

Long story short, after many many many many coffees, She found the company she liked. She liked it enough (and we drink enough) that we now buy it wholesale... about a 40# box of whole bean 6 times a year... Yeah... 240 pounds of coffee per year.

We did Gevalia for awhile back in the day. Then 8 O'Clock. My husband will drink just about any kind of blackish swill, but I like a better brew. We get k-cup offbrands from the grocery store relatively inexpensively, but now my much-loved Keurig is dying so the search is on for a replacement. Trying to stay away from the 2.0 versions so we can still use non-brand name k-cups.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Story time...

Wow! The two of you are serious coffee drinkers!
I’m not sure I could keep up with you, TBH. I’m working on getting a drum roaster set up but it’s been slow going with the wedding and all. I’ll PM you when that happens!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a cap coming. It was the TIP I was asking about - funny, Enushi site is using that same photo, with that "old, no source" tip on it!
Up close now, it actually looks like wood - I thought maybe it was just dark amber resin or something. I just thought the shape was cool and would fit on a lot of "flat cap" rda's nicely...
View attachment 92778
Oh that is a super sexy drip-tip!

Link me up please especially if they sell 510 tips.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not sure how you would squonk a carto since they draw their air thru the 510 pin...
Seems like you would just suck juice?

Could be a good way to refill cartos though.

Nah, it actually is possible; I tried it, when that SteamCrave first got here and I had no other squonk atty that I found tolerable... the biggest problem is, it's absurdly easy to oversquonk and make a HUGE mess. So scratch that. :D

Andria

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't figure how y'all use tube mods to do anything on; they fall over if you look at 'em hard. I use a 3" vise mounted on a big slab of 2x6; that fucker ain't moving, when I'm working. Beats the hell out of chasing shit all over the counter.

Andria
I mounted the top of my e-huge in a piece of flagstone that I sanded flat.Then drilled a hole in it added a few squeezes of super glue.Then used a rubber mallet to tap it into place.It took like 15 minutes.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Those covers on those mods remind me of old electronic gear covers.

Very industrial - still can't decide if I like `em or not

Have ended up with a few that came incidentally - but I love this one, mod and door are SL

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I drink coffee in the winter, French press is the only way to go. Picked one up from Walmart for 17$ last year and can't go back to automatic pot coffee. I like it strong, central highlands 8'oclock whole beans in the French press is a damn fine brew for the price. I like the columbian for iced coffee.

75c bf finally updated stateside, possibly tomorrow or the next day :)

Pevinsghost

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I'm not too particular about coffee, it all tastes like swill to me unless made in a French press, and who has time for that? So if the coffee itself is going to taste bad, might as well go cheap and use heavy cream to make it actually taste good.

Tea on the other hand. I thought I hated tea when I was young until I found the good stuff. Love a good cup of oolong in particular.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is a very sad story - can't stand that kind of swill

To be perfectly honest, I’m very spoiled when it comes to coffee. I roast my own and started a (VERY) small coffee business this year so I have the freshest coffee possible. I rarely drink any store bought coffee these days unless I get it from one of the few independently owned cafes around town.

It could be good to the average coffee drinker, but my tastes have changed quite a bit because of all that.

VU Sponsors