Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry to bust your fantasy but: no delivery in my town

Two roads up from me, and you can get delivery to boxes along the highway but it takes about three days longer than the PO box in town :confused:
I have a tendency to forget you live out in the wilderness.Not sure why I can't remember that.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have a tendency to forget you live out in the wilderness.Not sure why I can't remember that.

cd4008-senility-belated-birthday-card.jpg

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Was a leper but then you found how much nicer we are and great we can be together, eh.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What the hell was that? Sorry about that. I'm on drugs so wrong be meat big moustaches. I sheep I should try to sleep now.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 92266

This is how far the Flave 24 sits above the deck... mine sits flush now after using this in my dremel

View attachment 92268

I haven't looked at the BF pin for the 22, but I can't imagine it being any different.

EDIT: Just found a picture of the 22 with the BF in...yeah I'll end up grinding it down also....

View attachment 92269

I can see this in my very near future - have already over-squonked this twice

I'm used to a fresh squeeze with every draw, lol

But, it doesn't gurgle when flooded and still fires away :)

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cool - that Nina is an ambigram, did you notice? Reads the same ǝpᴉsdn uʍop
:D

Cheaper than the Molly to boot. You can give them a design to make it your own also to have engraved on the back side... Like this one here from a user named Nina...

View attachment 92322

This one looked really nice imo...

View attachment 92323

This one was pretty Wild looking

View attachment 92324

Crazy Stab one...

View attachment 92326

And they fit 24's...so those 22's with the beauty rings will look good.

I think I am going to order one when they are available, and start some dialogue with the modder... have 8500 pennies saved up ;) just need another 6000 haha

EDIT: They have White Delrin also! oogles

View attachment 92336

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I ordered the Half out of frustration not getting to buy a delrin/stab half...but now that I have it...it's really nice, lol.
I think I'm "done" with printed mods though - I have a few of the nicest ones, I think, and don't need ANY more mods...but if I WERE gonna get more, it'd probably be Delrin. Or Ultem. Or something. lol

That Haku/Half combo is my unicorn setup! Incredijelly right now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I ordered the Half out of frustration not getting to buy a delrin/stab half...but now that I have it...it's really nice, lol.
I think I'm "done" with printed mods though - I have a few of the nicest ones, I think, and don't need ANY more mods...but if I WERE gonna get more, it'd probably be Delrin. Or Ultem. Or something. lol

Pretty sure you have the only Printed Mod I think I'd ever buy... might be someone else though... But the 67 Neo. What I like most about it...the button...Truly.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Cool - that Nina is an ambigram, did you notice? Reads the same ǝpᴉsdn uʍop

Flipped the laptop upside to look at that and I don't agree

But, I will share my favorite palindrome: amen enema

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep - I have a 6ixty 7even Neo, and love it.
Love it enough to have one more 6ixty 7even coming...been waiting a while but it was like a "special order" kind of thing.

Pretty sure you have the only Printed Mod I think I'd ever buy... might be someone else though... But the 67 Neo. What I like most about it...the button...Truly.

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well as you already should know SoCal is a helluva guy. I messaged him to ask some questions on making contacts and he just whipped me up a set before i could get a word in edgewise! Thanks again. I'll be watching for your package and your gonna give me that PayPal address!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The main thing that keeps me from giving it a shot is the need to buy mesh for it if I like it. Like I need one more complication in my life. ;)

And don't forget -- a whole new teeny tiny way to strain your eyes, making a whole new vaping contraption! After you've finally managed to learn to build coils! :facepalm: THAT is what has always and will continue to stop me from pursuing it.

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I see the meds wore off a bit early today...Cheers!
Oh and in case you missed it that was a joke.No offense meant...Double!

Caught it and do appreciate the chuckle. :) Life itself at times can be funny.

Needed to reseat a coil lead a few moments ago. I accidentally disconnected it when placing fresh wick in to correct limited vapor production, or that was the issue in itself. We never can tell at times what minor adversities offer lessons. Now, learned to ensure to look a bit more carefully on limited vapor issues.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Cheaper than the Molly to boot. You can give them a design to make it your own also to have engraved on the back side... Like this one here from a user named Nina...

View attachment 92322

This one looked really nice imo...

View attachment 92323

This one was pretty Wild looking

View attachment 92324

Crazy Stab one...

View attachment 92326

And they fit 24's...so those 22's with the beauty rings will look good.

I think I am going to order one when they are available, and start some dialogue with the modder... have 8500 pennies saved up ;) just need another 6000 haha

EDIT: They have White Delrin also! oogles

View attachment 92336

Nina hmmm. May not be what you were aiming at but I recall some ancient Japanese, and nina in that meant non-human or shadow demons. This translates later in Japanese to the word ninja, which I believe is the adding of the ja to represent the art of the shadow, or rather as Western minds would understand it the art of stealth.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I literally did pick up my lap top and turn it upside down to look :giggle:

I'll watch out, she's being literal. Once before she was literal and we lost all the special fudge brownies. Someone had alerted the people who bring us the nice sleepy time candies, they took our special fudge brownies.

Life in an asylum is doubly funny, especially if you cannot remember it's all a carnival ride anyway. :)

jerryprague

VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I had some fun today, I've got a signature tip coming for my hadaly, a wasp nano and a gorge RDA. Now if I can just find some good bluetooth headphones for work.

Pricey but best bluetooths are Bower and Wilkins P7. Was in London this year and got to try it in person, amazing headphones, but, not cheap and no discounts, around 400 bucks.

drugarth

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
just received my GAS nixon squonk rdta's.....I like them very much...I love the rdta part, now I can at least see when a squonk is required :) Also love the looks, and it's a pretty good vape.
SS next to my Avocda 24 and Serpent Alto (smallest rta I own)...black one being vaped right now:
Got the clear and black peek cap also on the way..

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am glad that the Palindrone has pretty much gone silent.

Do you suffer aibohphobia?

May a moody baby doom a yam? Mother Eve’s noose we soon sever, eh Tom? Did I do, O God, did I as I said I’d do? Good! I did. Drawn, I sit; serene rest is inward. --

Now, enough of those. I might take fits of sanity if not careful. That would be terrible, it would signal the end of U.S military spending. We all know that must continue despite our spending at least 4 times as much as the rest of the world together on military spending. Yes, the U.S. military budget must constantly ballon and overflow its coffers and then some. Lest any get the wrong implication in regarding me, I am all for having the best military possible and having it adequately supplied. That noted currently it seems we are found want on both cases even with such garish amounts spent upon it.

We might consider diverting some to emergancy funding. Texas and Florida, Loouisanna all I'm sure would appreciate that. Puetro Rico I'm sure would. Instead of scattering our fine military abroad and in the killing fields of needless banker's wars; Why not do as we're currently seeing, set aside the Posse Comitatus Act facilitating the leverage needed for our military to help out in rebuilding places facing disasters and aftermath.

I would not mind soldiers even taking non violent criminals out for work release projects such as bridge repairs, road repairs, building new schools, clinics. This would then offer soldiers a chance to use their leadership skills in the role of teachers, train and reform criminals for actually needed work in fields that are constantly needing laborers with at least minimal skill. Make these work release programs not quite a boot camp but similar in that if the prisoner enrolls they need to finish the course and discharge with honors. That aids in presenting disciplinary structure to further enhance reforming.

Think we need to start thinking well outside of the box and current system. Look where it has gotten us following the status quo. Apologies, I'll hush as I'm far too idealistic this morning for some reason beyond my kin. Reckon I'm too weary of all the negative bullshit seems bent on being of late. I'm just kicking up the dust what without any real power to do aside from for me and family as best able. Need to split up into 300 me s again, last time took me two years to recover but I think I might swing it better now. :)

Last edited:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So browsing the old FB and came across Molly's VapeExpo display...some nice things coming from Molly in the future.

upload_2017-9-24_8-9-1.png

That Transparent Molly...and the Stab below...Don't believe those are Mollys though, probably something else from L'Atelier. Interested to see what the transparent ends up being overall.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
just received my GAS nixon squonk rdta's.....I like them very much...I love the rdta part, now I can at least see when a squonk is required :) Also love the looks, and it's a pretty good vape.
SS next to my Avocda 24 and Serpent Alto (smallest rta I own)...black one being vaped right now:
Got the clear and black peek cap also on the way..

That Serpent Alto,how much does the tank hold. To me it looks like about 2/3 ml. Your mention of being able to see when you need to squonk might supply me some reasoning to look at RDTAs. As is looking at the Serpent Alto in your picture is kind of doing a strip tease for me. :) Drat, now I need to go look at that recliner on coffee table video to calm down. ;)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you suffer aibohphobia?

May a moody baby doom a yam? Mother Eve’s noose we soon sever, eh Tom? Did I do, O God, did I as I said I’d do? Good! I did. Drawn, I sit; serene rest is inward. --

Now, enough of those. I might take fits of sanity if not careful. That would be terrible, it would signal the end of U.S military spending. We all know that must continue despite our spending at least 4 times as much as the rest of the world together on military spending. Yes, the U.S. military budget must constantly ballon and overflow its coffers and then some. Lest any get the wrong implication in regarding me, I am all for having the best military possible and having it adequately supplied. That noted currently it seems we are found want on both cases even with such garish amounts spent upon it.

We might consider diverting some to emergancy funding. Texas and Florida, Loouisanna all I'm sure would appreciate that. Puetro Rico I'm sure would. Instead of scattering our fine military abroad and in the killing fields of needless banker's wars; Why not do as we're currently seeing, set aside the Posse Comitatus Act facilitating the leverage needed for our military to help out in rebuilding places facing disasters and aftermath.

I would not mind soldiers even taking non violent criminals out for work release projects such as bridge repairs, road repairs, building new schools, clinics. This would then offer soldiers a chance to use their leadership skills in the role of teachers, train and reform criminals for actually needed work in fields that are constantly needing laborers with at least minimal skill. Make these work release programs not quite a boot camp but similar in that if the prisoner enrolls they need to finish the course and discharge with honors. That aids in presenting disciplinary structure to further enhance reforming.

Think we need to start thinking well outside of the box and current system. Look where it has gotten us following the status quo. Apologies, I'll hush as I'm far too idealistic this morning for some reason beyond my kin. Reckon I'm too weary of all the negative bullshit seems bent on being of late. I'm just kicking up the dust what without any real power to do aside from for me and family as best able. Need to split up into 300 me s again, last time took me two years to recover but I think I might swing it better now. :)

Like it, but it made my head hurt a bit.

drugarth

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That Serpent Alto,how much does the tank hold. To me it looks like about 2/3 ml. Your mention of being able to see when you need to squonk might supply me some reasoning to look at RDTAs. As is looking at the Serpent Alto in your picture is kind of doing a strip tease for me. :) Drat, now I need to go look at that recliner on coffee table video to calm down. ;)

hehe....the serpent alto indeed holds about 2.5-3 ml...it's a really nice RTA..recommend it!

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just a heads up, Haku Engineering is booting people that are in the group and buying clones. So if you bought a clone, you’re in the group, and still want an authentic keep that business under wraps!

FYI: Not condoning or condemning those who bought clones but just suggesting if you want an authentic it may be best to avoid the clone

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Just a heads up, Haku Engineering is booting people that are in the group and buying clones. So if you bought a clone, you’re in the group, and still want an authentic keep that business under wraps!

FYI: Not condoning or condemning those who bought clones but just suggesting if you want an authentic it may be best to avoid the clone

o_O

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like this thread a lot better without all the FB drama
Me hates Facedbook.
Facebook seems to be mostly about drama.

Disclaimer:
I like clones, Without clones and cheap mods I would not be squonking today.
Plenty of people still like the high priced authentics to outstrip production with demand so I do not see an issue if they cannot supply for the demand anyway?

And now more and more authentics are made in China....

I feel that the Wasp Nano is being downplayed somewhat because of it's low price for an authentic.

but then I am a cheaplitist.

drugarth

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've had my eye on those. How are they to build on?

Very easy to build, if you haven't googled it the deck is single coil...very big coils might be hard to fit, best for round wire, twisted wire and small claptons...have not tried a fused clapton etc. yet, but could be a bit harder to fit...

Here's a pick of the deck

I lkie it alot, just ordered me another one :)

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I really don't think the market is the same for authentic buyers and clone buyers, except for those who buy a clone to see if they want an authentic or get tired of waiting to be able to the buy an authentic

Besides, I have come to the conclusion that buying a clone to see if you like it is no guarantee - I'd of never bought an authentic Odis 16 or Hadaly if I had based my opinion on the performance of the clone ;)

Plus, I hated it back in the day when you couldn't get decent gear - especially squonk mods and atties and bottles - without spending a fortune

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Very easy to build, if you haven't googled it the deck is single coil...very big coils might be hard to fit, best for round wire, twisted wire and small claptons...have not tried a fused clapton etc. yet, but could be a bit harder to fit...

Here's a pick of the deck

I lkie it alot, just ordered me another one :)

Looks like a good Z coil build deck. Finding out Z coil building on the NaRda works about best, imho.

VU Sponsors