Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No, you have it all wrong..."The internal juice chamber of the Spruzza hold's an impressive 4mL of juice."
They never claimed it was generous, just impressive. Which it is kind of impressive that they would actually use the word impressive to refer to a 4ml squonk bottle.
That's right it is "impressive". ;) After I read that it was 4ml, I clicked away from Asmodus's site... :giggle:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No idea how I'll keep this free from smears - but it is another home-run for @minimalsaint

"Uh huh, clear coat that sumabeach!"

Darn - it is not really on pre-order - I tried to put it in the cart to try to see what they'sa gonna charge for this...thingo_O

Prolly, "you gotsta ask, you no wanna know."

Oh yeah, afore I figit it, :coffee: for youse.

Well, getting ready to go do the papa dog thing. And then, I'll make like little Chinese laundry boy and call the John Cena cleaning crew round. Wife is always amazed, she never sees me cleaning but Shazam, it's done.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You must use the Sham Wow!

Darn it! I bet you spoke to Old Mrs. Parson's at the general store. She swore not to let anyone know the product I used in cleaning. Has to special order it from that place called Shammiwhoowhoo. I need to hunt naughies to have an appropriate cloth for using it, you know, Naugahyde.

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Finally, a full day off :D
Happy Sunday, boys and girls!
NYgrXjC.jpg

BrandonRawks

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anyone have boxer classic bf yet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I've had mine for a few weeks now. It's not bad at all, but I have to say, I'm spoiled on the @minimalsaint orcas. If I'd gotten the boxer first, I'd have absolutely loved it. But since I have 3 orcas, I only like it.

It's more solid than most 3d printed mods, partially because of how it goes together, and partially because it's thicker. The contacts are nice and everything is easy to get to. No problems yet with the boxer 510 connector. So basically, no complaints, but if I had it to do over again, I'd have put those doll hairs toward another Orca. I just like them better overall, personal preference and all that.

I do like the locking button though, and it's the main reason I bought it. There are times when I'm banging around somewhere and want something tough and lockable, and the Boxer will fill that bill nicely. It's also a bit wider, so if I ever want to run a 25mm atty, it will be good for that.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Loving it!
Nothing really similar to compare it to, but so far I don't have anything I'd change except the way the wires capture.

Been debating getting one - as the clone is pretty decent - just need convincing to fork over that kind of cash

Did get a real version of the 16 and absolutely loving it

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Been debating getting one - as the clone is pretty decent - just need convincing to fork over that kind of cash

Did get a real version of the 16 and absolutely loving it

Had it not been for the killer deal with all of the caps I may have passed on it, but now I'm certainly glad I grabbed it.
My favorite thing is that there is zero whistle no matter where the air is adjusted, and the sloped air channels mean leaks are pretty much nonexistent.

Wicked Gene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
$4 conversion kit for the Sapor from FT and one of my fav rda is now one of my fav squonk attys. Top air flow, almost impossible to over squonk and the color is all matchy with my orca This one will definitely be in rotation from now on.
66ff07fc0da2df7aee8aa55b942b4e3b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
$4 conversion kit for the Sapor from FT and one of my fav rda is now one of my fav squonk attys. Top air flow, almost impossible to over squonk and the color is all matchy with my orca This one will definitely be in rotation from now on.
66ff07fc0da2df7aee8aa55b942b4e3b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looks sharp!

I have the kit but haven't made the conversion yet - the Sapor is the only regular dripper I have a build on for tasting, lol

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Here is a view of the brush that needs cutting, lol

I'm was thinking the moose would come by to chow down and clear all that brush. Probably all that squonking noise coming from the tree stand..er...house is scaring them all away. :idea:

Ron
:D:D
---
“Have I gone mad? I'm afraid so. You're entirely Bonkers. But I will tell you a secret, All the best people are.” ― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderlan

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'm was thinking the moose would come by to chow down and clear all that brush. Probably all that squonking noise coming from the tree stand..er...house is scaring them all away. :idea:

Ron
:D:D
---
“Have I gone mad? I'm afraid so. You're entirely Bonkers. But I will tell you a secret, All the best people are.” ― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderlan

Too many bears in my neighborhood

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is BrewBear hangin' around, looking for lost squonkers around your tree house?
This is a bear with a refined taste! Now, if there were Nuppins or even Cyclone v1's in them bushes, you bet your squonker I'd be in there:vino:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, that surely sucks, I lost the fucking thing on one of my DB 2''s.
The other one may work fine contact Kanger on the link I gave you and ask.
Kanger is hell on postage though.

One of my dripboxe2's is down right now dropped it and it hit on the fire button apparently now no fire when I push the button and the button does not feel right. Mushy not clicky...
Have to check Mouser and see if I can find a switch that will fit....

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Quite possibly the best part was the reviewer' first sniff, followed by a genuine dry-heave :giggle:

That just reminded me of that idiot on YouTube who vaped those insanely hot peppers, then snorted a line of them & then put them in his eye.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Calling him retarded is an insult to retarded people everywhere and I doubt Satan would accept him as kin.

Sorry, did not mean to offend those with intellectual disabilities or anyone's relatives

(Since when did this become the Squonkers are PC thread?!?!)

VU Sponsors