Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now I'm bummed! He wouldn't trade that "mollusc", fishy box for a fine, "more power for your enjoy of vape" made in China regulated mod.:vino:
LOL. Hope you find a trade that makes you happy.:cheers:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Anybody knows if the square bottles fit the FrankenKlone and where to get them?
Not sure if it's the same bottles but I bought some for the Skullcandy on fleabay- I've also seen some on fasttech

BAM crew

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
It may sound silly, but that's the NoFear Unlimited, isn't it? I mean the real thing. How do you like it?

Excellent MTL - it's what I was hoping for with the Charm

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Excellent MTL - it's what I was hoping for with the Charm

I have a couple of the clones on order from 3F, if I really like it, I may get the authentic. I wasn't "blown away" by the Charm, albeit the clone. I think Mark tried to cover too much with it. No matter how I closed and opened the AFC rings, it was anything but MTL. The Speed Revolution (clone) is tighter than the Cyclone I got from you ( thanks again, I love it) and the No Fear is just as tight a draw. To my shame, I didn't try the No Fear Again yet and I blame it all on the Nuppin.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I wasn't "blown away" by the Charm, albeit the clone. I think Mark tried to cover too much with it. No matter how I closed and opened the AFC rings, it was anything but MTL.

I was very disappointed in it as a MTL - I was hoping for a Chalice III with a smidge more air

Very good DL though - outstanding even

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never had the pleasure - only ever saw a few for sale and then not for about a year or so
Just curious, I thought I read around here sometime ago, someone saying the loved their Chalice 1 but didn't care much for Chalice 3.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never had the pleasure - only ever saw a few for sale and then not for about a year or so
Just curious, I thought I read around here sometime ago, someone saying the loved their Chalice 1 but didn't care much for Chalice 3.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Yeah, some swear the 1.2 was best

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Happy Sunday everybody!
I'm just going to leave this here in case anyone thinks they've spent too much money on their hobby this weekend. :facepalm:

GqJgqRc.png

NickIsANoob

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Don't you just hate it when someone plops a picture of the myriad 3D printed FarceBook "exclusive" groups must have for a bucket 'o cash next best mod without the courtesy of at the very least telling us what the thing is called? All I see is the Pokemon logo.....this is not directed at kids, right?

I don't recognize it as any Pokémon I've seen but some of these little squonkers sell for ridiculous prices.lol

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I wish I could find one of the first batch Frankenclones where they left one of the Ls off of the logo, lol

ieatOhms

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Don't you just hate it when someone plops a picture of the myriad 3D printed FarceBook "exclusive" groups must have for a bucket 'o cash next best mod without the courtesy of at the very least telling us what the thing is called? All I see is the Pokemon logo.....this is not directed at kids, right?

Sorry about that cool guy. Next time I'll make sure I post every little detail so you are satisfied. Facebook? Yeah, don't use it. I used a simple email to be able to acquire one....let me guess your too elite for emails also?

VU Sponsors