Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's just so wrong in so many ways

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk
I like the doggie balloon humping his arm.....
d2cabd010763e09081b204031280c1cb.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He's doing good Brewski, I am a little worse for wear but I'll get over it, lol
Good to hear, stay healthy.
You told me before the Nuppin is a great atty and you never steered me wrong. It is a F@#*ing awesome atty. I need more of them in my life! I put dual Tricro coils in mine....that was an exercise in frustration, but once I got it going, it is one of the best vapes.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Just got back from Wally World where I bought a set of hex wrenches (the good one for $1.96) just to get the 2.5mm size needed to install the BF pin in my new ShenRay Hadaly Style RDA. Still don't understand why they did not include it when they included the tiny cheap assed flathead screwdriver of which I have MANY.

Installing the .33 Ohm SS Clapton coil would have been breaz except for the fact that one of my cat's iinsisted in helping me:gaah:

Got it up and running on my Kanger 80 Watt Dripbox 2 and I am really enjoying the flavor and vapor this thing is putting out.

Very glad you guys talked me into getting it!

:vino:

Fortunately, my cats also adore squonking :eek:

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I vaped yesterday from........ 7:00 am to 3:00 pm ..... and got home with 21% battery life and that's at 72 watts.... .17 Ohms...... Heavy chain vaping I mean chain non stop vaping every (2) to 4 minutes in a car .... 4 hours......

I've been thinking about getting one since I want a regulated Squonk mod for when I'm out and about fishing or hiking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been thinking about getting one since I want a regulated Squonk mod for when I'm out and about fishing or hiking.

It's very light.... The battery holds definitely a charge for a fishing trip of 4 to 6 hours vaping hard..... It is easy to clean and maintain..... It is a we'll made mod...... Looks gorgeous for outstanding.... I'm hitting mine now watching TV and for 4 hours and still at 58% and 68 watts....
f60827abea0c59cfe938ec1257350bdc.jpg

03e183ae80856ec8d88beb1bd98d346f.jpg

The lid weighs like .0001 ounce.... Ha

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's very light.... The battery holds definitely a charge for a fishing trip of 4 to 6 hours vaping hard..... It is easy to clean and maintain..... It is a we'll made mod...... Looks gorgeous for outstanding.... I'm hitting mine now watching TV and for 4 hours and still at 58% and 68 watts....
f60827abea0c59cfe938ec1257350bdc.jpg

03e183ae80856ec8d88beb1bd98d346f.jpg

The lid weighs like .0001 ounce.... Ha

Is yours the one with the self adjusting 510 or the manual adjusted 510?

Mind snapping some close ups of the internals?

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's like rubbing cat nip on their backs, lol

Funny as hell
I'll bet it's funny! I've never been a cat person, i like them well enough but I prefer dogs....BIG dogs. My last one was a English Mastiff that at 3 years old weight in at light 240 pounds. She wasn't pure , she was a mix with a blood hound I think but the mixed blood benefited her, she lived to be 18 years old.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Aw shucks - we missed the Vaping Convention in Shenzhen...it's just ended like today (or yesterday there, I guess)...
cUnv00G.jpg

qiZC4as.jpg

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Most Levis; most light bulbs; almost every TV; most American flags; Black & Decker; most Mattel/Fisher-Price/Disney; iPad, iPhone; Dell; IBM...

I'm not against buying American products - I'm just sayin' - it can be difficult...

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Guys! Check out this wee little bastard! :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:
I hated to let the piece off this block go to waste and it was too small for a 18650, all I had otherwise were 18350 so away we went! LOL
The body and door got some nice contours, for a weekend project LOL mod it actually feels super good in the hand and even performs really well. I can't say I've been missing much in the 1.1 ohm range, but it's good for some of my non-DIY liquids I like to "sip" once in awhile!
Also my first experience with Danish oil for a finish, I'm really liking it overall!

LGP7EQk.jpg

u1EuMOU.jpg

ezIYC6M.jpg

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Super fucking cute.
:D

runtime?
I hated to let the piece off this block go to waste and it was too small for a 18650, all I had otherwise were 18350 so away we went! LOL
The body and door got some nice contours, for a weekend project LOL mod it actually feels super good in the hand and even performs really well. I can't say I've been missing much in the 1.1 ohm range, but it's good for some of my non-DIY liquids I like to "sip" once in awhile!
Also my first experience with Danish oil for a finish, I'm really liking it overall!

LGP7EQk.jpg

u1EuMOU.jpg

ezIYC6M.jpg

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm not against buying American products - I'm just sayin' - it can be difficult...

and will only get more so with new regs

i have 1 aussie mod, and another in production. But most of my mods are murikan, and RDA european or chinese

i buy imported tinned tomatoes too, and frozen berries from mexico... no different IMO

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Super fucking cute.
:D

runtime?
I wish I would've had some 18500 around, I think I could've gotten one in there.
I just finished assembling it this evening, so I'm about 2ml through and it's still chugging along...
I'm guessing 3ml max but it's not really anything I plan on taking out and about so I can deal with it.
Of course, on the evening I miss a killer deal on a chalice III, probably exactly what I needed for this thing :facepalm:

Tamer El-Meehy

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

LGP7EQk.jpg

u1EuMOU.jpg

ezIYC6M.jpg

Dude..this is cool

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's a 316l dual 26 wrapped with 36

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Wow! Sweet. :) Thought I was kissing dynamite this morning doing a dual Clapton 26A1awg/32A1awg and it's tapping at around .46-.48 (R)oHm. Got that on the brass boss Goon with actually 4 air holes open. Scaring myself with cloud city. *chuckles* No, still not a cloud chaser but goodness, I admit it's nice seeing big thick clouds roll on. :) And the nicotine hits real sweet too. The flavoring, hehe, wow there's flavoring. :) It's yummy to me too. :)

Spanky did give me all due warnings too. He said to be direly careful doing a dual Clapton off a single battery. I am paying close attention for the 'drop off' point, also checking I'm not getting unduly 'warm'. Think I'll be alright as I'm aware and being cautious, responsible. yes, I know, "famous last words". Hope not but I am enjoying this set up this morning, chance and life will be what they always are being. Everything in moderation, even moderation itself.

As Little Texas sings, "Sometimes you gotta kick a little!" :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My brass CV is accepting a patina that reveals how it has been held. Although I got it in June, it looks like an heirloom.
View attachment 79794

I'll need to get a pic of mine but it is doing similar. Thinking of clear coating once the patina starts oxidizing to discoloring a little. If I recall correct brass flakes to a slight green tint, or is that copper?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Man be good and polish that beautiful mod......

:p Not in the military any more. We can let the bright work dull out. Besides it kind of implies a humanistic familiarity that the brass is used a good bit.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wow! Sweet. :) Thought I was kissing dynamite this morning doing a dual Clapton 26A1awg/32A1awg and it's tapping at around .46-.48 (R)oHm. Got that on the brass boss Goon with actually 4 air holes open. Scaring myself with cloud city. *chuckles* No, still not a cloud chaser but goodness, I admit it's nice seeing big thick clouds roll on. :) And the nicotine hits real sweet too. The flavoring, hehe, wow there's flavoring. :) It's yummy to me too. :)

Spanky did give me all due warnings too. He said to be direly careful doing a dual Clapton off a single battery. I am paying close attention for the 'drop off' point, also checking I'm not getting unduly 'warm'. Think I'll be alright as I'm aware and being cautious, responsible. yes, I know, "famous last words". Hope not but I am enjoying this set up this morning, chance and life will be what they always are being. Everything in moderation, even moderation itself.

As Little Texas sings, "Sometimes you gotta kick a little!" :)
What batteries are you using? 20 amp batteries are capable of down to 0.21. But the voltage sag gets a bit much.

You are well within limits of good batteries

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Installing the .33 Ohm SS Clapton coil would have been breaz except for the fact that one of my cat's iinsisted in helping me:gaah:

Watch out for that particular cat. All cats are generally known sociopaths and are in fact on a mission to slaughter humans just to have something to do. One attempting to help you build a coil is more likely tempting its paws at building weapons of mass destruction. At your mention of the words salty dill pickles in a post we'll send in the feline SWAT rendition team and that cat will end up in a brightly lighted hole at an undisclosed location to be held indefinitely as an enemy combatant. Never trust cats to sleep with you in your bed either, especially if you and a partner are enjoying an intimate expression. I can tell you from experience the phrase, so hard a cat can't scratch it, takes on new meaning in such a case. No, don't ask for further explanation, it was a harrowing event leaving me traumatized. :) ;) *chuckling*

VU Sponsors