Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Droning the Goon.....
c0b92a27e6181c4092b80940686a0c34.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had a Torch - almost the same thing, I think...

View attachment 79668

ANother from the era of the Cyclone - similar deck, similar stock pinhole.
Mine was a "Torch" (named for the finish) - nice look, and had that itsy-bitsy chamber flavor - but I passed it along when I shifted to more airflow.

View attachment 79667
I'm just wondering if it's worth $35 (shipping alone is $20) or enjoy the Speed Rev. by YTFN (Y the F not- cause I can't remember their F**ing name) which , by the way, with a tricoil is doing pretty good, save my money and get another Nuppin when the chance arises.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hard to say - I mean, it may be worth having in an atty collection, if you love tight draw tiny atties.
But I don't think I'd say it's better than a Cyclone...

And it's definitely no Nuppin - especially in versatility...

I'm just wondering if it's worth $35 (shipping alone is $20) or enjoy the Speed Rev. by YTFN (Y the F not- cause I can't remember their F**ing name) which , by the way, with a tricoil is doing pretty good, save my money and get another Nuppin when the chance arises.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hard to say - I mean, it may be worth having in an atty collection, if you love tight draw tiny atties.
But I don't think I'd say it's better than a Cyclone...

And it's definitely no Nuppin - especially in versatility...
For a tight draw, the SpeedyR is pretty good, I'd say it is a shade ( 0.1 mm or so) tighter than the Cyclone I got from @JuicyLucy . I don't think JL's Cyclone was drilled out, but maybe she can tell us. If it wasn't, then the SpeedyR is indeed a tighter draw.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
According to my calculations, the Chinese have produced 1,763,942 regulated mods while this one was in production, & 62% of them are still in working order.
Sweet is it light ? I love those paper weight Woody's.......

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Droning the Goon.....
c0b92a27e6181c4092b80940686a0c34.jpg

Manny, I highly doubt tickling your yingyang through your dungarees with a feather duster in Dale's basement qualifies as droning your goon

(Psst: Great to see you finally found where the real vapers hang out :wave:)

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You get to smoke the cigar once. It will last what, an hour perhaps?

But a mod like that will last a lifetime. Pennies per day of enjoyment in the end. :)
LOL I was thinking that as I wrote it, but last night I would've loved a cigar with a glass of something above 20% alcohol content......it has been one of those weeks.

ResIpsa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I fixed the sticky fire button on my Therion BF this morning. Did a full disassembly and found that the edges of the button had a lot of flash left on it from the casting process. Used a fine file to smooth the edges of the button and put it all back together. Works perfectly now. :bliss:

Chris

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I fixed the sticky fire button on my Therion BF this morning. Did a full disassembly and found that the edges of the button had a lot of flash left on it from the casting process. Used a fine file to smooth the edges of the button and put it all back together. Works perfectly now. :bliss:

Chris
I need to do mine. How hard was it to take apart.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

ResIpsa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I need to do mine. How hard was it to take apart.

Not hard at all.

Remove three screws holding 510 down (t4 torx) (one screw longer than the other two).
Remove 4 allen screws (1.5mm) either side of the wood panels.
Pry up wood panels (very carefully) that are held on with carpet tape.
Remove 4 screws under wood panels (small phillips screws).
Remove 4 screws behind the battery (small phillips screws).

Push up 510 from body and let hang loose. Then the whole inner plastic sled and metal middle piece slide out with the board attached. The 510 plate is attached to the board with wire that has enough length to slide the inner sled away from the front.

Assembly is the reverse. If you have any issues let me know.

Chris

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not hard at all.

Remove three screws holding 510 down (t4 torx) (one screw longer than the other two).
Remove 4 allen screws (1.5mm) either side of the wood panels.
Pry up wood panels (very carefully) that are held on with carpet tape.
Remove 4 screws under wood panels (small phillips screws).
Remove 4 screws behind the battery (small phillips screws).

Push up 510 from body and let hang loose. Then the whole inner plastic sled and metal middle piece slide out with the board attached. The 510 plate is attached to the board with wire that has enough length to slide the inner sled away from the front.

Assembly is the reverse. If you have any issues let me know.

Chris
I'm going to modify a door also so you squonk the middle of bottle instead of the bottom then I'll love it again lol.

ResIpsa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm going to modify a door also so you squonk the middle of bottle instead of the bottom then I'll love it again lol.

Great idea. I've noticed that issue too. Please let me know how you modify it and how it turns out.

Chris

Tamer El-Meehy

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
...yet!

Hank's Orca, a Drone, two Nuppins, two authentic Hadalys, No Fear Again atty, a misc. package from FT AND 120 mls of the only commercial juice I've liked in over a year

I wanna go hoooommme for :vapemail:

OK juicy...time to go back home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FT is selling the replacement hardware kit for the Coppervape, but the question is.....how does one tell the v1 and v2 apart?

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FT is selling the replacement hardware kit for the Coppervape, but the question is.....how does one tell the v1 and v2 apart?
The difference is in the button.Everything else is the same.You would have to take it apart and look at the switch,the tab for the locking function is where the difference is.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What ^^ zaxxaz said... One version has what looks like teeth; and one version doesn't.
Other than that it's the same thing.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you bought just the mod without the atty,you probably have a version 2. I believe the 1st versions came in the kit with the atty,and were changed over to the v2.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Somehow I got the curly idea of putting dual Tricro coils in the Nuppin! Well, it is not the largest deck to work with but after a bit of pushing, a little prodding a A LOT of words not to be mentioned in polite company, I got it done. I used 30g SS wire and they ohm out at a respectable 0.73 ohms. I have the Nuppin on the Dripbox 2 in TC mode and it is getting foggy in So Cal. I'm not going to win a "cloudz bro" competition, but I'm just absolutely loving the vape!

The.Drifter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Somehow I got the curly idea of putting dual Tricro coils in the Nuppin! Well, it is not the largest deck to work with but after a bit of pushing, a little prodding a A LOT of words not to be mentioned in polite company, I got it done. I used 30g SS wire and they ohm out at a respectable 0.73 ohms. I have the Nuppin on the Dripbox 2 in TC mode and it is getting foggy in So Cal. I'm not going to win a "cloudz bro" competition, but I'm just absolutely loving the vape!

Pics ???

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I joined the VapeDroid group on Facebook.They have a single 26650 mod with aluminum frame and ultem 1000 panels using the new Evolve DNA75 color board.Looks awesome.Not a squonker,but they are apparently developing a dual 18650 squonker!!!!!!!!!!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That board Looks pretty cool.....

DNA 250 but with (2) 18650 so it's a DNA 167..... Wish I had this board....
6fd31f2e5577c8e214546ab97ac3365d.jpg
5aec0fac26dd13df50ed9a2056ff6c1b.jpg
c997c079bce9f9711a4d09f61d19e6f3.jpg
f7b8df15384aa9f4b8818b3f0892770c.jpg
2743e77b7b1c61ad48d1cfdd1401ee22.jpg
33064b445b5622ac0931f69f9ac53754.jpg

VU Sponsors