Become a Patron!

So what do you lot look like?

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I dislike beards especially my type, I was actually harassed due to that beard and the way I dress (Tactical clothing...all solid Dark Navy) and was told that I was a "Terrorist" and other names I won't use online. It went too far when the store called the police in which I had not just pistols but shotguns pointing at my head (point blank as they didn't have trigger discipline) while they screamed so intensely that spit was hitting my face and they're faces were red as red can get. All in all, I try really hard to not grow my beard out but it happens. I am part Iranian/Irish and among others but those 2 are the most predominant, I use to get flak due to this but I rarely tell anyone the truth about my origins.
wtf is wrong with people
I'm sorry that they are morons.
I did like your beard.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
On the topic of gingers........I am a veteran of several....both ex-spouses, and three or four former girlfriends. I am now taking the rest of my life off from romance....call it recovery lol

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey handsome!!:)
you-talkin-to-me.jpg

:D Thanks ... but just not feelin' it today :D

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Winter or summer the beard stays. Every couple of years I shave it (just to wash my chin) and immediately think "nope" and grow it right back (usually my daughter is done laughing by then) mustache shaved once in 20 years. Never again.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hahaha, the first time i shaved my beard off, my daughter didn't look at me for a week! lol growing back in as we speak. ive only been here for around two and a half years so far, still getting used to seasons, back in cali, i never had so little hair on my face, except when I was a teen, makes me feel young again when my beard or mustache are gone.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
First time my pic been posted in 3 years....I must love you guys lol.
Picture_37.jpg
i can grow my beard out in around a month lol, so I shave it into a lot of different looks every other month, had to shave most of it for the summer here, to damn hot.

Damn, you be dapper indeed! Nicely done. :)
I'll see you that look and raise ya this one....

r1dNC7ll.jpg

(ponytail is hidden in the back)
So there!
devil-0006.gif

Yeah, my hair and damned fingernails grow at an ungodly rate. Gets annoying sometimes.
I generally do the same, short in summer heat and fuck-it-all in the colder months.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I could upload older pics that proves that I have changed but I can mimic other ethnicity groups...rather odd I know but I won't be uploading anymore pics.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hell, if I shaved the facial hair and wore contacts, I look about 30. Ugh...
Well, except for the receding/bald spot hair anyways. :D

I got Dad's genetics with Mom's hair...go figure.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
you look like a combination of my niece and Karen Gillan :)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
*edit*

Last edited:
Reactions: Ace

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
all of you ladies are hubba hubbas by the way...I find it hard to log out at night....hehehehehehe

Juice_Spiller

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
and that was weird.. they pics weren't sideways when I uploaded them to the app.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
By the way, those of you who are typically reluctant to post your photos (quite understandable) and have done so for this topic, big kudos to you! :)

VU Sponsors