BRVTshirt_zpsf421edac.jpg

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm gonna step out on a limb here and take a guess that it's the kind you wipe your ASS with:)
Single/Double/Triple/Quadruple/Mesh/Cotton/Stainless Steel/Sandpaper/Pillow Soft...

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So. Friggen. Cute. <3

(I've always had a severe case of ginger and freckle envy. You & Kelli make my eyes greener! :))

having freckles and red hair now is kinda cool, but growing up it was brutal. kids are cruel.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I have a question, before I posted the pic of me, do I look like you all imagined??
How about everyone else's picture to their usernames & posts??

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I have a question, before I posted the pic of me, do I look like you all imagined??

nope, i don't think anyone looks like what we imagine. it's like reading a book and you conceive of what the characters should look like in your mind. then they make a movie and they never match.

i pictured you as a hard bitten biker bitch. *giggle*

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Well, I can say that I only have one half-ass so-so eye (the other is legally blind) so I don't rely on images per say...echo location, yea!

funny-letter-r-pirate.jpg

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My buddy, still looking dapper as ever!

Thanks Whis! You never seem to change either, how'd you manage that one? :p

The B&W pic hides the general paleness and white hairs creeping in...lol!
I'm only sorta ginger...hair is actually a tri-color of red, dark brown and white nowadays. Don't freckle much but I get sunburn like a motha.

Scotish-Irish Canadian FTW. :D

Nice kilts there, none here but I'm a proud Royal Stewart nonetheless. Used to have the horridly itchy tartan tie when I was a kid, but haven't since.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Whis! You never seem to change either, how'd you manage that one? :p

The B&W pic hides the general paleness and white hairs creeping in...lol!
I'm only sorta ginger...hair is actually a tri-color of red, dark brown and white nowadays. Don't freckle much but I get sunburn like a motha.

Scotish-Irish Canadian FTW. :D

Nice kilts there, none here but I'm a proud Royal Stewart nonetheless. Used to have the horridly itchy tartan tie when I was a kid, but haven't since.
Skiddles???:D

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Less the beard, Nice:)

I dislike beards especially my type, I was actually harassed due to that beard and the way I dress (Tactical clothing...all solid Dark Navy) and was told that I was a "Terrorist" and other names I won't use online. It went too far when the store called the police in which I had not just pistols but shotguns pointing at my head (point blank as they didn't have trigger discipline) while they screamed so intensely that spit was hitting my face and they're faces were red as red can get. All in all, I try really hard to not grow my beard out but it happens. I am part Iranian/Irish and among others but those 2 are the most predominant, I use to get flak due to this but I rarely tell anyone the truth about my origins.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dislike beards especially my type, I was actually harassed due to that beard and the way I dress (Tactical clothing...all solid Dark Navy) and was told that I was a "Terrorist" and other names I won't use online. It went too far when the store called the police in which I had not just pistols but shotguns pointing at my head (point blank as they didn't have trigger discipline) while they screamed so intensely that spit was hitting my face and they're faces were red as red can get. All in all, I try really hard to not grow my beard out but it happens. I am part Iranian/Irish and among others but those 2 are the most predominant, I use to get flak due to this but I rarely tell anyone the truth about my origins.
Bastards:mad:

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i can grow my beard out in around a month lol, so I shave it into a lot of different looks every other month, had to shave most of it for the summer here, to damn hot.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i can grow my beard out in around a month lol, so I shave it into a lot of different looks every other month, had to shave most of it for the summer here, to damn hot.

My beard and hair in general grows back quickly, I had a half-ass beard when I was only 12, lmfao...I too can't stand beards in the Spring/Summer and in the winter it also gets annoying.

VU Sponsors