Become a Patron!

So-Mich Vape Price cut 120ml = $12

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got my order in today.

Rocking the Tucan Sammy right now. Not a bad juice, my man! It's not weak or in your face. Someplace in the middle. Pretty good!
How was it? It's like VVV?

Vape On

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just got my order in today.

Rocking the Tucan Sammy right now. Not a bad juice, my man! It's not weak or in your face. Someplace in the middle. Pretty good!

Awesome can't wait to hear about the others glad you like it!

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Stronger EJ. No pepper bullshit either!
I think you will be ok with these, if the Tucan is a indictor of his line.
Pepper?? I don't even wanna know :p lol

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Pepper?? I don't even wanna know :p lol
In reference to peppery nic.

Several people have received peppery nic from another juice vendor. In a tobacco, it would be fine. Not so much in other flavors. P.S. they don't offer a tobacco flavored juice.

mrmoodz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Guy is my all time fave tropical ejuice. There isn't a trace of peppery nic in Somich's juice.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Sweet Cheeks is amazing. I'm about to get more. Was seeing if the deal was still rolling. Glad it is!

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The Guy is awesome!! I'm going to be ordering more of that for sure. Dragons Breath is good, just not what I thought it was going to be. I like it, just not as much as the others... I'm really glad I took a chance and ordered... It'll be next week before I can order again. Hopefully the sale will still be on..

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only thing I've had that was comparable was Strawberry Shortcake from a local vape shop. But that was too sweet and left a strong candy like aftertaste so vaping it all day was impossible. SC is not too sweet and the cream comes through. It's easily an ADV for me. Apple crumble is really good too. Wish I had some ice cream.

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
:) thanks for all the kind words everyone I'm glad you like the juice. The deal will still be going on next week and the next

xpmtterrx

Member For 4 Years
Ok so here is my two cents. I tried both tangerine swirl and dragons breath in a herk sense and tfv4 tank. Dragons breath I'm very indifferent about. I went in blind with this and wasn't sure what to expect. The flavor is there don't get me wrong just doesn't strike my taste buds. BUT and I do say BUT, tangerine swirl, DAMN, I found the ORANGE flavor for sure. So my question is, do you barter? How big of a batch or what kind of a deal could you strike me for lets say oh, 1000ML of this great "Tangerine Swirl"?

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok so here is my two cents. I tried both tangerine swirl and dragons breath in a herk sense and tfv4 tank. Dragons breath I'm very indifferent about. I went in blind with this and wasn't sure what to expect. The flavor is there don't get me wrong just doesn't strike my taste buds. BUT and I do say BUT, tangerine swirl, DAMN, I found the ORANGE flavor for sure. So my question is, do you barter? How big of a batch or what kind of a deal could you strike me for lets say oh, 1000ML of this great "Tangerine Swirl"?
It's only 50 bucks plus shipping at this point (with the sale right now). I'd say that's pretty cheap for 1000 mils of juice.

You aren't trying to beat him down on price even more, are you?

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've tried 3 flavors so far.
My input?

Tocan Sammy: Spot on for fruit loops. Not too sweet, and enough flavor that makes this pretty good. I'd buy it again.

Apple crumble: I can't taste any apple in it. I can taste the "crumble". A hint of brown sugar and a little butter, and the "crumble". Not a bad juice, but not something I'd buy again.

Cheat day: I can barely taste the peanut butter. I can't taste any chocolate or "cereal" in it. It's a light peanut butter flavor. Very light. least favorite so far. Would not buy again.

I have sweet cheeks to try tomorrow. I'm sure from the other's input it will be good.

Please note: I usually vape pretty strong flavored juice. I smoked for 25 years, and have not smoked in over a year. So, what I taste may be different from what YOUR taste may say. Just because I don't like it, doesn't mean you won't either.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've tried 3 flavors so far.
My input?

Tocan Sammy: Spot on for fruit loops. Not too sweet, and enough flavor that makes this pretty good. I'd buy it again.

Apple crumble: I can't taste any apple in it. I can taste the "crumble". A hint of brown sugar and a little butter, and the "crumble". Not a bad juice, but not something I'd buy again.

Cheat day: I can barely taste the peanut butter. I can't taste any chocolate or "cereal" in it. It's a light peanut butter flavor. Very light. least favorite so far. Would not buy again.

I have sweet cheeks to try tomorrow. I'm sure from the other's input it will be good.

Please note: I usually vape pretty strong flavored juice. I smoked for 25 years, and have not smoked in over a year. So, what I taste may be different from what YOUR taste may say. Just because I don't like it, doesn't mean you won't either.
So VVV?

Vape On

xpmtterrx

Member For 4 Years
It's only 50 bucks plus shipping at this point (with the sale right now). I'd say that's pretty cheap for 1000 mils of juice.

You aren't trying to beat him down on price even more, are you?
Nope. I should have read the rest of the thread. I more than likely will have 10 bottles of this stuff by the end of the week. Submitting order here either later tonight or tomorrow.

dscl

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just put in an order for 3 30ml with BOGO, under $30 shipped for 180ml is a great deal.

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
:) thanks for the reviews and orders. All the current orders are done and shipping out tomorrow, when shipped you will get a email. The free bottles won't be in the email but they will be in the package :p so don't worry.

As far as cheat day goes, ya you have to have a taste for it its the slower seller of them but if you got the taste for some peanut butter its good. Let it steep for a bit and shake it now and again and come back to it, see if it Taste any different.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Will do Jordan. I'm on sweet cheeks today. So far, not a bad vape. Could use a boost on the strawberry IMO.

What PG/VG ratio are these juices? It would seem these are 75-80% VG.

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Will do Jordan. I'm on sweet cheeks today. So far, not a bad vape. Could use a boost on the strawberry IMO.

What PG/VG ratio are these juices? It would seem these are 75-80% VG.

Yup 80% vg, the only one that is not 80% is the guy, that is 85% vg. Give that sweet cheeks a good shake, there should be a lot of flavor out of that one for sure, that flies off the shelves here at the store, surprising to me, but everyone has different tastes buds ha :). If I may ask, what are you vaping out of, a tank or rda

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
RDA brother. I have some RTA's and tanks, but rarely use them. I like the performance and flavor of RDA's.

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
RDA brother. I have some RTA's and tanks, but rarely use them. I like the performance and flavor of RDA's.

Hmm I have some I'm vaping out of my rda here at work with twisted 26 gauge I taste a lot out of it, not saying your wrong could be a taste buds thing or may have to let it steep

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hmm I have some I'm vaping out of my rda here at work with twisted 26 gauge I taste a lot out of it, not saying your wrong could be a taste buds thing or may have to let it steep
Letting it age isn't an issue for me. I DIY so I am never "low" on juice. :D

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Letting it age isn't an issue for me. I DIY so I am never "low" on juice. :D
Cool hopefully when you come back to them they are more for you, if not sorry they weren't for your taste :/

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Cool hopefully when you come back to them they are more for you, if not sorry they weren't for your taste :/
Who knows where they will be in a week or two. The Tocan Sammy is spot on, from the get go.

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Who knows where they will be in a week or two. The Tocan Sammy is spot on, from the get go.
That's the first juice of them all. :) the grand daddy

jackmormon

Member For 4 Years
Do the order notes comes show up in the order confirmation e-mail? I can't figure out if mine went through or not.

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Do the order notes comes show up in the order confirmation e-mail? I can't figure out if mine went through or not.
Yes they go in the order, just not the invoice

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Haha, listen to this... I was filling a tank with Zerg, got interrupted so I sat it down. I come back about 15 mins later and start filling again not realizing I'd picked up The Guy... Long story short, it tastes amazing! You can still pick up both flavors but the mix is great! I think I will finish off both of them in this way. A mistake I'm glad I made :)

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Haha, listen to this... I was filling a tank with Zerg, got interrupted so I sat it down. I come back about 15 mins later and start filling again not realizing I'd picked up The Guy... Long story short, it tastes amazing! You can still pick up both flavors but the mix is great! I think I will finish off both of them in this way. A mistake I'm glad I made :)
Haha it was meant to be :)

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have not figured out an end date to this deal so it is still going on

jackmormon

Member For 4 Years
I received my order this week and have only tried the Sweet Cheeks and *ngel *ust so far. Both are awesome and I have a feeling all the flavors I ordered will be also. This deal is tooooo good! Thanks somichvape!

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I received my order this week and have only tried the Sweet Cheeks and *ngel *ust so far. Both are awesome and I have a feeling all the flavors I ordered will be also. This deal is tooooo good! Thanks somichvape!
*ngel *ust is one of my favorites I been cheating on it latley giving it a break because I got vape to tounge from it for awhile but it is o so good if I may say so myself! I'm glad you liked them and ty for the feedback

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just got mine today and am stoked to fire them up!! Got the new target tank with .9 ccell coil marinating with the guy at present while I update my new hohmwrecker g2... it's gonna be a cloudy, flavor-filled night! :)

Thanks for the deal somich, gonna be ordering some more here in the next day or two!

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Damn! It's good! Trying The Guy in the target, loving it. Also threw it in the v8 with octuple coil to compare...loving it.

Placing second order now.

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Damn! It's good! Trying The Guy in the target, loving it. Also threw it in the v8 with octuple coil to compare...loving it.

Placing second order now.
:) glad you like it! It is the best selling juice in store for awhile now

Doc Roland

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So my review for this.... my friends LOVED IT like they are obsessed, I had a bad reaction to it though they all tasted like chapstick for me and I have no idea why. They smell AMAZING EVEN TASTE AMAZING, but they don't taste good for me. Like I said all of my friends absolutely loved it they're happy as can be that I don't like it because they got away with 6 bottles. So I give you a thumbs up just because my friends love it so much.

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So my review for this.... my friends LOVED IT like they are obsessed, I had a bad reaction to it though they all tasted like chapstick for me and I have no idea why. They smell AMAZING EVEN TASTE AMAZING, but they don't taste good for me. Like I said all of my friends absolutely loved it they're happy as can be that I don't like it because they got away with 6 bottles. So I give you a thumbs up just because my friends love it so much.
I'm sorry to hear that, did you try them out of a different device? :(

Doc Roland

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I did actually. Switched out my rba's and everything. I know it's honestly just me. Everyone else absolutely loved them and from your reviews I know everyone else does. I think my taste buds are just messed up today. Going to try again tomorrow thanks for a great deal though. I know my friends will be ordering more once they go through these!!

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I did actually. Switched out my rba's and everything. I know it's honestly just me. Everyone else absolutely loved them and from your reviews I know everyone else does. I think my taste buds are just messed up today. Going to try again tomorrow thanks for a great deal though. I know my friends will be ordering more once they go through these!!
No problem! I hope they taste better for you tomorrow! If not I'm sorry
:(

Doc Roland

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Bro, no worries. I'm telling you it's just me. Thank you though.

VU Sponsors