VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
This is a super offer... just kinda thinking B1G1F would have been easier to explain ;)

Oh! and you might wanna include the URL to your site to make it easier for folks to find it :)

hogheadv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you haven't tried this juice company, do yourself a favor and make an order especially with this deal going on. The juice is fantastic. With this latest order, I just placed, I have ordered over 2 liters of juice in a month and a half lol.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Freemind let me know how this juice, can't buy anything from Michigan, they hack my Capitol one credit card...

VAPE ON

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just put my order in for 3 bottles with 3 free. I ordered a few months back and was very pleased.

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Is there a "buy this much and get free shipping"? I'm not trying to be a tight was... I just have an extremely tiny vape budget :)

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Is there a "buy this much and get free shipping"? I'm not trying to be a tight was... I just have an extremely tiny vape budget :)

I haven't noticed any free shipping on the site. I was charged sales tax and $5.35 shipping. So I figured with all of that, it would still bring each bottle to $4.40 with everything included.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Shipping for 4 bottles was about 5 bucks. Priority mail costs that much, so I'm not complaining. I didn't see anything that said you could get free shipping either.

BUT, if it's good juice, for 12 bucks a 120mil, I'm good with that price.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Freemind let me know how this juice, can't buy anything from Michigan, they hack my Capitol one credit card...

VAPE ON
Will do Ej.

I have four flavors ordered. Fruit loops, fresh baked, the chocolate/peanut butter cereal (forget the name) and the strawberry crème. 120 mils of each at 6 nic.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Will do Ej.

I have four flavors ordered. Fruit loops, fresh baked, the chocolate/peanut butter cereal (forget the name) and the strawberry crème. 120 mils of each at 6 nic.
Hopefully this is not a VVV case

VAPE ON

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Shipping for 4 bottles was about 5 bucks. Priority mail costs that much, so I'm not complaining. I didn't see anything that said you could get free shipping either.

BUT, if it's good juice, for 12 bucks a 120mil, I'm good with that price.
Very true. Doesn't hurt to ask though
I'm still trying to decide which juices I want anyway... That's a task in and of itself!!

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@somichvape Why am I being charged sales tax?! I'm not in your state.
this was a error that occured when we were changing some of the features, this will no longer happen. thank you for mentioning it as this was just recent

Very true. Doesn't hurt to ask though
I'm still trying to decide which juices I want anyway... That's a task in and of itself!!

we added free shipping over a total price of $65

Hopefully this is not a VVV case

VAPE ON

unfamiliar with what a VVV is

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
this was a error that occured when we were changing some of the features, this will no longer happen. thank you for mentioning it as this was just recent

we added free shipping over a total price of $65

unfamiliar with what a VVV is
So will you be refunding the sales tax to my card then?

VVV is another juice company.

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So will you be refunding the sales tax to my card then?

VVV is another juice company.

oh well, they must have a bad rep.. I assume? lets hope this is not the case with us.

and yes. you have been refunded the 2.80

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just received the e-mail notice. Thanks.

No, not so much a bad rep (well a little. has to with mixing habits/ingredients).

My main concern was the lack of a lab. Would you be offended or hide from the conversation if someone asked to see pics of where you mix?

We consumers just like a little assurance that the place is clean and not some dudes bathtub.

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just received the e-mail notice. Thanks.

No, not so much a bad rep (well a little. has to with mixing habits/ingredients).

My main concern was the lack of a lab. Would you be offended or hide from the conversation if someone asked to see pics of where you mix?

We consumers just like a little assurance that the place is clean and not some dudes bathtub.

nah, I understand the concern, I will not hide that there is no "LAB" yet, we have been in contact with a business that was referred to us by the Owner of Tarot Labs that will contracted to create a "ISO 6 Lab". at the moment all mixes are just done in the back of the store right now, so just a room, nothing in it but a couple tables and shelves to hold obviously the jugs of ingredients and tile floor. Vapor World On alexis toledo Ohio, we have been holding off on a Lab because we are opening a store in Michigan (farmington hills area) and we decided that would be the ideal location for a Lab. Though I due understand the concern and worry, but I can 100% say with all honesty that out of the tens of thousands of juices that have been sold through the B&M and online, no one has complained about it being...dirty? unclean? I would assume would be to describe your worry? may have said they didn't like it, but nothing of the uncleanliness, I Have nothing to hide... as far as ingredients I can tell you where I get them, i don't know if other companies that sell/produce VG/pg and nicotine get complaints about them because I only worry about where I order. My freedom smokes and wizard labs. I like MFS because of there style and different variety of nicotine, and I like wizard labs for their sweet VG that is mixed with palm, i believe this makes flavors taste better. As far as flavoring if these concern you because of certain places, please PM me, I am picky about anything that involves giving anything about my mixes away xD

Last edited:

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
also, took me awhile to get to replies because I am not receiving notifications letting me know there are replies >.<

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Don't take what I said the wrong way. I don't expect (and I don't think most others do either) some lab that you'd expect to see in a hospital. It's juice, not the Ebola virus.
We just want a clean space, that's kept clean. No dust falling in the juice, no bugs flying around shitting on everything, no bathroom next to your mixing station. Clean. A place that we would eat food from. That's all.

It doesn't matter to me where you source your supplies from, but I am a DIYer and I only use MFS for the cheap nic. My other stuff comes from other places. You may want to check out Nicotine River for your flavors, if you haven't already. ECX and Bullcity are two other good places.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Also, as a side note, I'm about 45 minutes away from Toledo.

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Don't take what I said the wrong way. I don't expect (and I don't think most others do either) some lab that you'd expect to see in a hospital. It's juice, not the Ebola virus.
We just want a clean space, that's kept clean. No dust falling in the juice, no bugs flying around shitting on everything, no bathroom next to your mixing station. Clean. A place that we would eat food from. That's all.

It doesn't matter to me where you source your supplies from, but I am a DIYer and I only use MFS for the cheap nic. My other stuff comes from other places. You may want to check out Nicotine River for your flavors, if you haven't already. ECX and Bullcity are two other good places.
oh no I don't take it a wrong way, you should hear some of the places people tell me they DIY at... disgusting.. so ya i can assure you this is a clean room maybe not a certified lab ha, but a upkeep room because I expect a clean room if i'm working there 13 hours a day haha. MFS is cheaper then other places but it doesn't give me that horrible bad chocalate odor some nic gives me, and quality has always been the same order after order so I personally don't have any complaints with them, I used to order from another but the nicotine smell was unbearable... :D

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Also, as a side note, I'm about 45 minutes away from Toledo.

if your 45 minutes from Toledo then stop in sometime! ask for Jordan my "working days" where i am in the front are Sundays and Fridays also we have some awesome vape comps to with hundreds of people you should stop in and maybe come to a comp!

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
if your 45 minutes from Toledo then stop in sometime! ask for Jordan my "working days" where i am in the front are Sundays and Fridays also we have some awesome vape comps to with hundreds of people you should stop in and maybe come to a comp!
Unfortunately, about the only time I am over in Toledo, is when I go to Cabela's or Bass Pro. Been 2 years since I was last there. But, if I head over your way, I'll PM you and stop by.

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unfortunately, about the only time I am over in Toledo, is when I go to Cabela's or Bass Pro. Been 2 years since I was last there. But, if I head over your way, I'll PM you and stop by.

ah gotcha,gotcha, well if your going to the Cabelas in Dundee they might be changing it to a Bass pro, just random information i thought you may like to know... ha, back to business, your order will be sent out monday :D!

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Somichvape can I do a PayPal purchase?

VAPE ON

hmmmmmm.. Not usually but you said your credit car was hacked??? how sad i'm sorry that is the worst... yes.. this once i will Allow this, paypal email is [email protected].

after payment sent please email me [email protected] with your shipping info

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't think PayPal allows US sales of E-juice/e-cigs.

You could get a throw away pre-paid visa.

paypal is against using it when they are being used as a payout method from a website, atleast that is what they told me.. but ya a throw away pre paid card will work as well.. what ever is easier

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
paypal is against using it when they are being used as a payout method from a website, atleast that is what they told me.. but ya a throw away pre paid card will work as well.. what ever is easier
It's possible to purchase this way PayPal will not know if ur sending money via friends and relatives

VAPE ON

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Excellent deal. I've got 4 bottles on the way. Looking forward to trying them. I put the BOGO info in the comments. Is that right?

Always be who you are.

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Excellent deal. I've got 4 bottles on the way. Looking forward to trying them. I put the BOGO info in the comments. Is that right?

Always be who you are.
yup the order comments :)

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exxxxcellennnt!! Can't wait to try them out.

Last edited:

xpmtterrx

Member For 4 Years
Well I'm all about trying to new stuff and I haven't found a good orange vape yet so in for tangerine swirl and dragonbreath. Hope this is as advertised!

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well I'm all about trying to new stuff and I haven't found a good orange vape yet so in for tangerine swirl and dragonbreath. Hope this is as advertised!
:) hope you like it, If you liked the orange creamciclea that you had to push up that's what it Taste like... I know I splurged on quite a few of those things. As far as dragons breath it's my second favorite and what I'm vaping on as I type this.

xpmtterrx

Member For 4 Years
:) hope you like it, If you liked the orange creamciclea that you had to push up that's what it Taste like... I know I splurged on quite a few of those things. As far as dragons breath it's my second favorite and what I'm vaping on as I type this.
I may have had my fair share of those when I was younger...... also I have tried hmmmm somewhere in the neighborhood of about 30 different orange flavors and only 1 was ok, the rest were bad. Honestly I can't wait to try that Dragon Breath, so you have the potential to be on the monthly vape order for me :)

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
:) looking forward to hearing what you thought about the flavors :) I'm excited !

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thank you very much. Let me know how you like the juice! :)
Just got my order in today.

Rocking the Tucan Sammy right now. Not a bad juice, my man! It's not weak or in your face. Someplace in the middle. Pretty good!

VU Sponsors