Become a Patron!

Shinyitus anonymous!! If you don't have it you will!!! Enablers Lurking!!!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I pulled out a 3.5 floppy I had and showed it to my 17yr old son. He can't wrap his head around the small capacity.
First computer I built had a massive 32 MB hard drive. Drive cost $399 and sounded like it ran on diesel.
Now I can get a 32 GB thumb drive for $20 or less.

Except for cell phones electronics got lots cheaper.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I pulled out a 3.5 floppy I had and showed it to my 17yr old son. He can't wrap his head around the small capacity.

I was so stoked when they started making them rewritable!

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Breazy has been rockin steal deals for weeks. They got like 5 orders from me over the last month.

I know. I'm so tempted but also leary because the last time I used them my account got wiped out of $3k. I'm certain it was someone associated with them (likely an employee) but had no real proof except that Breezy is located in New York City and all of the purchases to from my account were in Brooklyn.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohh and I checked amazon for an internal 1.2 MB 5.25 floppy drive and theey were almost $300!!!
I have a couple of those.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
My first online experience was a BB on a PC with 120mb hard drive running DOS 5.2 and a 1200 baud modem. :)

Probably only a handful of folks in here even know what I'm talking about. Lol

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My first online experience was a BB on a PC with 120mb hard drive running DOS 5.2 and a 1200 baud modem. :)

For professional use I started on a TTY with a 110 baud dedicated modem
For home use it was a Vic 20 with 300 baud modem and NO hard drive just an external floppy.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
For professional use I started on a TTY with a 110 baud dedicated modem
For home use it was a Vic 20 with 300 baud modem and NO hard drive just an external floppy.
I heard about things like that but never had the privilege of using anything like that. Lol

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Know what you're talking about, but I wasn't quite into computers yet. Probably still eating dirt.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You guys are before my time in computers. My first machine was a 486 DX2 (with onboard math co-processor :) ) 66mhz and 4 megs of RAM with a 500 meg Connor hard drive. I don't even remember the speed of the modem now. First one I ever built was an AMD K6 with 32 megs of RAM, 3.2 gig drive (a monster for it's day) with a 3DFX Voodoo 2 video card. Can't believe it's been 20 years already.

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
You guys are before my time in computers. My first machine was a 486 DX2 (with onboard math co-processor :) ) 66mhz and 4 megs of RAM with a 500 meg Connor hard drive. I don't even remember the speed of the modem now. First one I ever built was an AMD K6 with 32 megs of RAM, 3.2 gig drive (a monster for it's day) with a 3DFX Voodoo 2 video card. Can't believe it's been 20 years already.

My first PC was in 1995 & ran Windows 3.11, with a 540MB HD & 16MB RAM.

Yeah, we're old. Damnit. :)

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Good morning enablers. I'm looking for suggestions for a small, sleek, single battery, regulated mod to go with a 22mm MTL RTA.

TIA
What about Drag Mini? 4400mah built in. 3.5"x1 7/8"x1". Batt life has been really good w/single coil @ 30ish watts. This isnt it's usual tank, but for perspective:
breezy mod review.jpg

Izanagi7

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Hi I'm Mike. I'm a vapaholic. In the last week I've had 6 different mods delivered and two more will be here this week. I'm addicted to the buying game. I never used to sell my mods but have been hitting that scene for a while now also. But I've gone as far as buying back mods that I've sold. Lol. Not always the newest Vapes but something I can use or know that I won't use it at all. When the neighbors kids are saying how many more do I need it makes you think. Do I have too many? Nah not yet. By the way this is all in joking manner. But everyone around me knows that if they have vaping related anything they come to me for help or gear. I can usually find help or anything here. I love this place.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Dude get help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks a little on the bigger side. Could be deceiving though.
I don't have one, it just popped into my head. One I also don't have, but have had in my hands is the Eleaf Invoke. This thing is TINY Like REALLY tiny. It's not much bigger than the batteries. But it's dual 18650. At 20 watts it would run forever though. As a bonus, I'm pretty sure it will take Arctic Fox firmware.

Last edited:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
hmm maybe. I'm leary of internal batteries. Does it last you all day? I'd only be running maybe 20 watts
@ 20w I'd say easily last the day. For me @ 30ish it doesn't drain fast and I vape a lot. I haven't ran it all the way down to find out what kind of time frame, and for that reason since it's so easy, and I have a cable at my fingertips all day, I'll plug it in when I know I'm not going to vape for a few mins. For times I'm using it [not at home], I'd say 6 -7 hrs at that 30-35w w/Kylin Mini mutilcore alien. I like not having to carry a spare battery or a larger dual batt when working. Lasts longer than any single 21700.

I've owned Hcigar's Warwolf. That one feels really good in hand and how that fire button is is very comfortable. Nice color screen and such. Single 18650.
heavy lil sucker [all metal] but a nice mod. Took a quick look around and heree's a really good price I think. don't know about the seller but looks ok.
Warwolf at AliExpress

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@ 20w I'd say easily last the day. For me @ 30ish it doesn't drain fast and I vape a lot. I haven't ran it all the way down to find out what kind of time frame, and for that reason since it's so easy, and I have a cable at my fingertips all day, I'll plug it in when I know I'm not going to vape for a few mins. For times I'm using it [not at home], I'd say 6 -7 hrs at that 30-35w w/Kylin Mini mutilcore alien. I like not having to carry a spare battery or a larger dual batt when working. Lasts longer than any single 21700.

I've owned Hcigar's Warwolf. That one feels really good in hand and how that fire button is is very comfortable. Nice color screen and such. Single 18650.
heavy lil sucker [all metal] but a nice mod. Took a quick look around and heree's a really good price I think. don't know about the seller but looks ok.
Warwolf at AliExpress
I'm looking at this guy right now and it looks similar to the Hcigar. https://www.elementvape.com/aleader-orbit-100w-tc-box-mod

Haven't been able to find a drag mini without the included tank. That's about double what I wanted to spend.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I don't have one, it just popped into my head. One I also don't have, but have had in my hands is the Eleaf Invoke. This thing is TINY Like REALLY tiny. It's not much bigger than the batteries. But it's dual 18650. At 20 watts it would run forever though. As a bonus, I'm pretty sure it will take Arctic Fox firmware.
I have one of those I need to list in hardware. It's about the size of 2 18650's.
INVOKE.NANO.jpg

Warwolf:
Warwolf.jpg ww2.jpg

Izanagi7

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
My name is Izanagi and I’m a juiceaholic. In 3 years I’ve only bought 2 mods, a Kbox mini and an IPV4s so I think I’m pretty restrained when it comes to mods. I only buy mods I’ve researched, really like, and plan on keeping for the long haul. I vape 100-140 ml a week though, and I don’t plan on cutting down. My last purchase was 8 flavours 2 weeks ago. 2 of those are history. Bring on the juice!

Looking forward to starting DIY in the new year. Hopefully put a dent in my $/ml. I’ve only bought retail premium juice until now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Warwolf at AliExpress

I want a Warwolf in a big way. Forgot while I was spending too much money at Breazy and other places.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
wheres @Wtmke1 and @gadget! hiding? Ya'll own everything vape related lol. Have any mods or MTL RTA's you wanna get rid of?

I'm thinking you need an old school Sigelei mod for your mtl tank. A 75tc
Yeah I like the looks of that one but my OCD wont let me buy it unless I have a black tank to go with it. My MTL RTA is silver lol

Kanger kbox mini platinum or Arymi pro one, both 75w?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hey @The Cromwell Do you have a trick for getting the glass off of a subtank mini to change the o-rings? I've tried everything, rubber grabber, rubber gloves, freezer... I can't get this glass off to save my life! :xD:

VU Sponsors