Become a Patron!

Shinyitus anonymous!! If you don't have it you will!!! Enablers Lurking!!!

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I'd like it better if it didn't have an internal battery but I don't regret buying it.
The price was right and it really is a nice mod.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!
The shape is appealing, broke my heart when I found out it wasn't a single 21700. Still might pencil it in on the maybe list.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Just read F1r3b1rd's review of the Peacemaker 25, I'm a gonna buy it. With him and gadget both enjoying it I'm convinced. Thinking since I will have to use the 8ml glass it will be paired with the SL. Probably the only mod I have it will look halfway decent on.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Just read F1r3b1rd's review of the Peacemaker 25, I'm a gonna buy it. With him and gadget both enjoying it I'm convinced. Thinking since I will have to use the 8ml glass it will be paired with the SL. Probably the only mod I have it will look halfway decent on.
Yes, it looks completely different with the other glass on it.

This is a stock image

52d66da8ff269ac9b971d900de2bc7a6.jpg

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Surprisingly he said the flavor is the same as with the smaller tube.
That makes sense, the bigger glass holds more juice but the air flow is handled by the small coil chamber.

This thing really does produce great flavor, one of the best single coil RTAs I have.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Because of the juice you'll be using?

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I don't vape any citrus to speak of, a little, but nothing that would be missed during the work day if using acrylic. Haven't bought it because I like using the small Drag Mini during the day when I'm so mobile, and Peacemaker seems kinda tall and out of place for it. When at home I'm usually squonk or dual coil.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I don't vape any citrus to speak of, a little, but nothing that would be missed during the work day if using acrylic. Haven't bought it because I like using the small Drag Mini during the day when I'm so mobile, and Peacemaker seems kinda tall and out of place for it. When at home I'm usually squonk or dual coil.
OBS Crius 2 single coil has nice low profile look. Bottom af but I never had leaking issues, very good flavor. Single coil rtas are about all I use anymore. Do drip or squonk occasionally with single coil rdas at home for a day or two. Have thought about getting a topside but don't know that I'd use it anymore often than the Therion bf.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I have Crius 2. I was hoping Kylin V2 would work out. Dual coil but still run fairly low wattage,,around 40ish. But the one I got leaks. My try it again. The smooth af and flavor is excellent.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I have Crius 2. I was hoping Kylin V2 would work out. Dual coil but still run fairly low wattage,,around 40ish. But the one I got leaks. My try it again. The smooth af and flavor is excellent.
You have so many attys I can't remember what you do and don't have.:giggle: Mike Vapes wicking tips rarely fail. Might watch his technique for the Kylin 2.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
You have so many attys I can't remember what you do and don't have.:giggle: Mike Vapes wicking tips rarely fail. Might watch his technique for the Kylin 2.
I've wicked it about a dozen times / ways. It's faulty. Seeps past deck/af ring, not af slots. No matter what. :)

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
OBS Crius 2 single coil has nice low profile look. Bottom af but I never had leaking issues, very good flavor. Single coil rtas are about all I use anymore. Do drip or squonk occasionally with single coil rdas at home for a day or two. Have thought about getting a topside but don't know that I'd use it anymore often than the Therion bf.
One word: GEAR !!!

joha_wa_alhimar

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have one, and it works alright. The flavor wasn't as solid as I thought it would be, and the airflow is a little turbulent, but both if these could have been user error.

For single coil tanks, I'm really liking my Juggerknot Mini. Good flavor and airflow with a 3.5mm coil and minimal wicking.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I have one, and it works alright. The flavor wasn't as solid as I thought it would be, and the airflow is a little turbulent, but both if these could have been user error.

For single coil tanks, I'm really liking my Juggerknot Mini. Good flavor and airflow with a 3.5mm coil and minimal wicking.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Loving the jk mini so much I grabbed 2 more while they were still on sale. For me it's a stellar rta.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
i needs me 1 of those. what did ya give for one ? where. i would like a full size also.
I ordered mine directly from QP design. They were marked down to 50.00 and shipping was around 12.00 from Canada. Still several dollars cheaper than any I found stateside. Both orders arrived within a week. Not sure if the dual is sold out, probably is. There are some good clones for it and the Fatality on ft. Not sure if the mini clone is out yet.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Gear is a no go for me due to plastic bubble tube. Ordered the Squid peacemaker 25 rta today. The 4ml is acrylic but the 8ml is glass and will hopefully not look ridiculous on the SL.:D
I took out a Griffin 22 yesterday. Forgot how tall it was.....Have been vaping pineapple since Sunday, no crazing as of yet. Will whip up some citrus punch later to see if it affects the poly carbonate.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
sure do like those Recurves, ay. i like mine just fine. i have the blue one. i can get a nice cloud out of it, not that that is what it is for. just say'n.

oh, the first 3 of your pics are not showing.
It was a package. 2 rdas and an extra cap

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I took out a Griffin 22 yesterday. Forgot how tall it was.....Have been vaping pineapple since Sunday, no crazing as of yet. Will whip up some citrus punch later to see if it affects the poly carbonate.
I'm pretty anal about this subject actually. Almost all of my mixes are some form of citrus and I'm simply more comfortable using glass. I do appreciate you letting me know though, thank you.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I go through bouts of shineyitus. I can go months without wanting anything new and being very satisfied with what I already have, but then I'll see something and BOOM! It's right back. I've not bought anything other than consumables since September. Thankfully, the bouts are much shorter than they once were. Now I've discovered that one of our own has opened a new online store and it's stocked with shit I like. It also doesn't hurt that he live around the corner. Damn you @jwill1981!

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I go through bouts of shineyitus. I can go months without wanting anything new and being very satisfied with what I already have, but then I'll see something and BOOM! It's right back. I've not bought anything other than consumables since September. Thankfully, the bouts are much shorter than they once were. Now I've discovered that one of our own has opened a new online store and it's stocked with shit I like. It also doesn't hurt that he live around the corner. Damn you @jwill1981!
He does have some beauties doesn't he?

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Seems like forever I know. Lol. I have a couple rdas coming Thursday too.

What really stinks is one mod is sitting at the FedEx depot but didn’t get delivered because then it’d be next day delivery instead of 2 day and the other mod had a label printed but wasn’t shipped, EightVape was kind enough to ship the juice I ordered the day after the mod wah, wah, wahhhhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I'm pretty anal about this subject actually. Almost all of my mixes are some form of citrus and I'm simply more comfortable using glass. I do appreciate you letting me know though, thank you.

Love citrus. Have been really enjoying this Five Pawns Queenside sorta-clone that I mixed a few weeks back. Finally have an orange I can taste.

Troy44

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gear is a no go for me due to plastic bubble tube. Ordered the Squid peacemaker 25 rta today. The 4ml is acrylic but the 8ml is glass and will hopefully not look ridiculous on the SL.:D
I ordered the gear on boxing day it arrived today. Has a GLASS bubble tank & a straight GLASS tank. No plastic tank!!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I ordered the gear on boxing day it arrived today. Has a GLASS bubble tank & a straight GLASS tank. No plastic tank!!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
I knew the Elevate is being sent out with a glass bubble , didn’t know the Gear was as well.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am so weak. I ordered another Stentorium Ram in black from Breazy for 10 dollars. If I'd have had any experience with that mod I would've just orderd two in the first place. THEN on checkout they had this offer for 240ml of juice that got reviewed pretty good for 15. I really do understand how people who can afford it have 50 mods, a hundred attys and 20 gallons of juice laying around.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I am so weak. I ordered another Stentorium Ram in black from Breazy for 10 dollars. If I'd have had any experience with that mod I would've just orderd two in the first place. THEN on checkout they had this offer for 240ml of juice that got reviewed pretty good for 15. I really do understand how people who can afford it have 50 mods, a hundred attys and 20 gallons of juice laying around.

it is an addiction, I can testify to that ! b ut, I think I am doing pretty well at holding myself back.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

What kind of RDA did you put on the one you already have? I ordered two as soon as I found them for that price. Both of them wearing single-coil RDAs, one's a Tobhino and the other a VA Radius clone from China. Very nice, small and low profile, lightweight.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What kind of RDA did you put on the one you already have? I ordered two as soon as I found them for that price. Both of them wearing single-coil RDAs, one's a Tobhino and the other a VA Radius clone from China. Very nice, small and low profile, lightweight.
A matte black Aequitas. I have a pair of Meg's fused claptons in there ohming out at .11 with a Samsung 20s. I know that's low, but it's doing fine right at about 30 amps. In fact this setup is really great.
20181231_171633_cr.jpg

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I still use them. I agree they look goofy now with newer shorty atties around today. Look at the difference in height between these two setups lol.
0101191227-1.jpg

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
A matte black Aequitas. I have a pair of Meg's fused claptons in there ohming out at .11 with a Samsung 20s. I know that's low, but it's doing fine right at about 30 amps. In fact this setup is really great.
View attachment 128018

boy, your really push'n it, enabler :wave:. but really, I have 2, once the Cut gets here (whenever that is). I think those will get me by for a lil while.

but if ya see any other inexpensive mods, lmk.
and that one looks nice.

VU Sponsors