Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
104 bucks for supposedly 300mbps...
Fuckers only giving me up to 100 Mbps for the last 4 years, fuckers blamed me for not checking my speed, can you believe that shit?!
Told them downgrade my speed to 100mbps for 60 bucks!!
IM PISSED!! Fuckers!! All that money man!!
Now I have 100mbps still with spectrum UNFORTUNATELY!!
They have the fastest service in my area!
Check yo speeds folks, mofuckers are tricky!!

I BAM
Man I live so far off the road the best I can get is 10mbps. If I was closer to the road I could get fiber but no dice.makes my Xbox one sluggish online. My kids piss and moan as much as I do about it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Similar situation, I had been paying for cable tv with my internet for years and didn't even know it. Not that I'd watch it lol. But they never even sent me a box. One day they raised the prices and I called to ask WTF. That's when I found out we had cable all this time...Had them send me a box and fix my price at the original for one more year.
You really have to watch those MOFO's. My one year deal with Xfinity (Comcast) for 75Mbps Internet at $49.99 expires next month.
It's going up to $75...I called to ask when I should cancel so as to not end up owing or being owed
and they ask me why I wanna cancel...
ATT finally got around to hanging fiber in my hood...I can get 300 Mbps for $75/mo (for a year)
"What would you do?"...shut their mouth.

My basic talk voip phone service cost $12/mo and I'm about to get a google phone and make that 0 dollars
and I have a TV antenna. All the cable, uverse, and satellite TV is crap repeated every 8 hours..don't need TV service.
(not to mention I have an Android TV box and Kodi)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man I live so far off the road the best I can get is 10mbps. If I was closer to the road I could get fiber but no dice.makes my Xbox one sluggish online. My kids piss and moan as much as I do about it.

I guess I'm spoiled? Shit man
Some of my friends have 1gb dude can't wait to have that shit for the price I pay!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Similar situation, I had been paying for cable tv with my internet for years and didn't even know it. Not that I'd watch it lol. But they never even sent me a box. One day they raised the prices and I called to ask WTF. That's when I found out we had cable all this time...Had them send me a box and fix my price at the original for one more year.

wtf!

I BAM

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess I'm spoiled? Shit man
Some of my friends have 1gb dude can't wait to have that shit for the price I pay!

I BAM
No not spoiled just in a more populated area I guess.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You really have to watch those MOFO's. My one year deal with Xfinity (Comcast) for 75Mbps Internet at $49.99 expires next month.
It's going up to $75...I called to ask when I should cancel so as to not end up owing or being owed
and they ask me why I wanna cancel...
ATT finally got around to hanging fiber in my hood...I can get 300 Mbps for $75/mo (for a year)
"What would you do?"...shut their mouth.

My basic talk voip phone service cost $12/mo and I'm about to get a google phone and make that 0 dollars
and I have a TV antenna. All the cable and satellite TV is crap repeated every 8 hours..don't need TV service.
(not to mention I have an Android TV box and Kodi)

I can't wait for att to get fibers in my area, so far the 1000mbps is still in Texas and shit!!
Slackers!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No not spoiled just in a more populated area I guess.

Too populated bro... cable services put ur shit in bandwidth, then they blame others for me not getting my speed!!
COX CABLE IS THE WORSE EVER!!
those guys told me to watch Netflix before 7pm
stupid!

I BAM

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Too populated bro... cable services put ur shit in bandwidth, then they blame others for me not getting my speed!!
COX CABLE IS THE WORSE EVER!!
those guys told me to watch Netflix before 7pm
stupid!

I BAM
Sounds like when long distance calling used to be free after 7pm on your house phone. Ha ha

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used to have ATT uverse internet but their prices went up last year...My original contract said I wouldn't have to return the modem..so when I canceled they wanted to charge me $150 if I didn't return the modem... Had them send me a prepaid mailer..The guy at the UPS store says those modems were obsolete and going to a dump...
Get everything in writing.

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yeah Comcast is the only option for internet around here. It's decent internet but they want to raise the price every other year it seems like. Well, i say only, i mean is only viable. When we first got the net it was from some local company and it was reminiscent of dial up speeds without the whole "aol noise" and the phone line lol.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah Comcast is the only option for internet around here. It's decent internet but they want to raise the price every other year it seems like. Well, i say only, i mean is only viable. When we first got the net it was from some local company and it was reminiscent of dial up speeds without the whole "aol noise" and the phone line lol.
I'll have a cable modem for sale next month..I bought one at bestbuy (had gift certificates), fuck that $10/mo rental fee

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So anyways ATT/Direct tv will set up internet service at my new residence next month
They offered me $30 for 18mbps fiber LOL..based on my research, att sucks balls!! Here's my current speeds results
3dbc68047ad27bc625739c1dd94d75b0.png

I BAM

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
reminiscent of dial up speeds without the whole "aol noise" and the phone line lol.
Holy shit. memories...First few times I played on the web was at a friend's house on his apple lisa..he had dial up, Delphi.
When I got a box I got PC Link which was a precursor to AOL..then had free NetZero until I got sick of the ad overlay and got AOL.
I still use the AOL "You got mail" sound bite with my mail proggie.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So anyways ATT/Direct tv will set up internet service at my new residence next month
They offered me $30 for 18mbps fiber LOL..based on my research, att sucks balls!! Here's my current speeds results
3dbc68047ad27bc625739c1dd94d75b0.png

I BAM

ATT sucks if your neighborhood still runs on copper. It was alright when I had 12 mbps with ADSL, but as my kid got older I needed more speed.
Uverse was good except with the old copper it got noisy now and then.

I know fiber is good so we'll see. I already told m kid he's gotta pony up $25/mo for the difference.
"How dad?" "Deal drugs, son."

...just kidding. He's gotta a minecraft biz, has more money in his paypal account than I have in the bank

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ATT sucks if your neighborhood still runs on copper. It was alright when I had 12 mbps with ADSL, but as my kid got older I needed more speed.
Uverse was good except with the old copper it got noisy now and then.

I know fiber is good so we'll see. I salready told m kid he's gotta pony up $25/mo for the difference.
"How dad?" "Deal drugs, son."

Hahahaha $25 more?
My son don't have any interest playing online
THANK GOD.. I was the one pushing him to play online, he said NO DAD
it cost more, what's wrong with what we have, lol... so yeah...
64.99 with 100mbps with spectrum right now
2 Roku
1apple tv
4 iPhones
2 laptops
It' works..

I BAM

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hahahaha $25 more?
My son don't have any interest playing online
THANK GOD.. I was the one pushing him to play online, he said NO DAD
it cost more, what's wrong with what we have, lol... so yeah...
64.99 with 100mbps with spectrum right now
2 Roku
1apple tv
4 iPhones
2 laptops
It' works..

I BAM
My kid outgrew playing online..though he still plays GTA now and then.
He runs a for pay minecraft server and sells banner ads.
I have 2 PC's and a Linux box I only use now and then, he has a Mac and my old lady has a laptop.
plus the VOIP phone and occasional TV box usage.

The bandwidth/speed problem arises when he's hustling his minecraft stuff and talking to customers on Skype
and we're both watching youtube flicks at the same time.
I like it when school starts 'cause I know he'll be in bed by midnight, then I can play

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have to buy a few more cheapies. I have about 50 more flavors (eyeballing my toolbox case) that need order.

I only bought 4 flavorings last week. I can't buy any more.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FUCKING IDIOT!!
You gOT DRUNK
YOU GOT IN YO CAR
YOU HIT A POLE
YOU FLEW 40 ft in the air like you is spider fucking man!!
YOU FRACTURED UR SPINAL CORD, ROAD RASH ALL OVER YO BODY. LOST UR LEFT ARM
YOU STILL ALIVE
AND NOW YOU COMPLAINING CUZ YOU CANT SMOKE A CIGARETTE
STUPID ASS BITCH....
BAC IS .08%
this Tarzan looking mofoker had BAC OF 2.8%...IDIOT!

I BAM

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Kinda pissed. I'm having steroid induced hyperglycemia. Contacted primary and its tumbleweeds so far. I suppose I will have to shake up the clinic. I never realized how bad it feels to have high blood sugar.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you! My primary is out on a leave of absence. One person told me I should go to ER. I told them they are crazy for something that is treatable in a clinic setting. So I have a appointment Friday morning.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am reorganizing my flavorings. Found a organizer at the dollar store. So far the count is over 150 and I still have a toolbox top to go thru. The hubs said "What the hell?". I really think this is a sickness of sorts. Doubles of some and others untouched. I'm trying to say no but its hard. I have a few flavorings coming in the mail. I am thinking this is OCD...

This is a new item at dollar tree.
235345.jpg
Damn. I have like, 12 flavors.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Beaucoup

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just spent the evening reading in these pages. Quite a "history lesson." Now I have a better sense of this place. Nice! :giggle: That "Sound of Music" tube nearly made me fall off my Dinosaur. Hi Ho. :shades:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I just spent the evening reading in these pages. Quite a "history lesson." Now I have a better sense of this place. Nice! :giggle: That "Sound of Music" tube nearly made me fall off my Dinosaur. Hi Ho. :shades:
cUu8pAZ_Oc5fYXloGz-DUj9CWjp0sXhiLlMbGn4Os2L1e1ig-eo3ZddxjtD5GQz4jDL5k9Qq58wuHoQUbj3FCA8nNDV2zRWJYJY4YNuhY77roy1Im8dihbG_DGPvWP1VLm5D_wsnnsvNy9sBo1WVTKFKbCW3QVdsjMEWqPw9V0HF94A7p910gslNY8wC3UXBtOh8zE8XvjMbJp8qzdA9yqhy4aWAfZJZL3ZH2zgjA-v0UCpCM-wiMN-NnI5QMtZqAFPBW0GxDi9T7d2XkiAtN5cS8tEVd7joef3-_GeMxTjPhBZ10DvU2PIEc8d20eLHT0GkZmWRkoXtfrwOFjaTL1GoCVK-zI6wn_iJNPoZ-PDecmJIFOStCjMUGT7oom8TJ1QkAOKCVMc-qsuTobtbReCkZOyXPEGC6MhjvFjTmYh0kz7UTlHIUNCxmdff0h_4a4IKG8FpMwYfgIFsadMONhnzDb2mBoFdnodatL9pq3zft7ht9saMj2fyRtiBI85_pAaMHWtYJXZErsYpQfUy225wGkxLii1-rSJEyNM_rLG2hbdR9ybySwWD7dUFBSlho8dn_mJ00V3gaNnbCQgL6cDvRdfEFPuYB-SgU-EPrnQ=w363-h291-no

VU Sponsors