Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't say I know how it feels cuz it's been 27 years since my last move. We packed our bags and moved 632 miles. Hubs rented a apartment in the hood. (Couldn't believe that one!). Then we moved to our house. Take a deep breathe it ...you'll make it!

ITS ROUGH
HAD TO PAY THIS MONTHS
SECURITY DEPOSIT AND OCT RENT
$8k shit!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Holy Shit! That's a lot of money!!

Here's the lay out
4bd 4br 3 floors
Master br $1,000
Semi master $800
2nd floor $600
1st floor $700
=$3,100.00
I'm renting out the 3rd floor me and my family have the 2nd floor and ist floor
Do the math... still not bad for a brand new TOWNHOME...
apartments over HEre are from
1300 to 1600 1 bd 1 br
1800-2100 for 2 bedrooms
24-2800 for 3edrooms
EXPENSIVE AS FUCK!!
PLUS UTILITIES
If you want to go cheaper? go to the Hispanic dominated or black apartments
IM FOR REAL!
Yup

I BAM

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I pay less for my house! And eventually it will be paid off and I won't have to worry about it lol. 4br, 2 1/2 bath, 1 floor, also have it sitting on 1.5 acres fenced in. 550 month for the house 300 month for the land, plus taxes of course.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I pay less for my house! And eventually it will be paid off and I won't have to worry about it lol. 4br, 2 1/2 bath, 1 floor, also have it sitting on 1.5 acres fenced in. 550 month for the house 300 month for the land, plus taxes of course.

550?
300?
Wtf!!
Where the fuck do you live?

I BAM

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I know ppl paying <$1000 for a nice house, and I know people paying $5000 for what looks to me like a cramped apartment. Nice view though...(Bay Bridge, San Francisco).

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How about $1200 for 2 bed rooms, 2 bathrooms, a small kitchen and a tiny living room all in a area of under 700sqft sound? Try top that out

2+2 = 5

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know ppl paying <$1000 for a nice house, and I know people paying $5000 for what looks to me like a cramped apartment. Nice view though...(Bay Bridge, San Francisco).

Meh
The GAY AREA is over rated!
Too damn cold all the fucking time!!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
d58d31c908bcd8d2a6329a7d36386bf2.png

6 units left out of 19 units!
For a brand new homes, that's cheap!!
I was renting house for $2600 for the last 5 years
5 bedrooms
3 full baths
A fucking pool
2car garage
NO A/C
NO HEATER
then fucking owners wants to increase my rent from 2600-2900
I said FUCK YOU, WE OUT!!
I'm not gonna spend 2900 plus utilities on a house that was built in the 40's fuck that shit!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope, we have our own currency. The rate as of now is $1 = 15.42MVR (Maldivian Rufiyaa)

2+2 = 5

1-15? Not bad
Phils is
1-52 right now!
And why the fuck rent is that high over there?
You can rent a 2 bedroom 2 bath in the phils for $200

I BAM

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1-15? Not bad
Phils is
1-52 right now!
And why the fuck rent is that high over there?
You can rent a 2 bedroom 2 bath in the phils for $200

I BAM

We don't have much land in the capital and everybody wants to live their for their own reasons. So when people can't supply for demand prices spike eh.

2+2 = 5

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You meant soil?

I BAM

You could say that, it's just about 5km all around the capital city. And when 150,000 + people wants to live there, prices will go up. So yeah. We have land elsewhere though. Plenty of it.

2+2 = 5

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You could say that, it's just about 5km all around the capital city. And when 150,000 + people wants to live there, prices will go up. So yeah. We have land elsewhere though. Plenty of it.

2+2 = 5

What's the population total there?

I BAM

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'd like a cabin in the woods, but I'm kind of used to having high speed internet, and a 24-hour supermarket down the block.
Still...someday...I think I'll probably end up out in the boonies.
I like "weird" properties. Maybe I can rent an old nuclear bunker or something.
:D:D

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd like a cabin in the woods, but I'm kind of used to having high speed internet, and a 24-hour supermarket down the block.
Still...someday...I think I'll probably end up out in the boonies.
I like "weird" properties. Maybe I can rent an old nuclear bunker or something.
:D:D

Why not? There's this program on natgeo where people live off the grid. Some lives in camps, caves? Forests, wilderness, parts of Alaska and such. And they do well, some even live off the land and available resources. Pretty cool

2+2 = 5

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
550?
300?
Wtf!!
Where the fuck do you live?

I BAM

New Mexico my friend. The Land of entrapment, er, Enchantment, ya, that's what they call it. It's a 2200 sq ft home, the 1.5 acres is zoned as farm land so we have people out here that have horses, goats, chickens, you name it. I can only think of 1 or 2 houses out here that don't have dogs.

We don't have tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, landslides, or earthquakes. It's never extremely hot (though technically we are in the desert) and never too cold (as in many degrees below 0). That's why I like it here. Very few natural disasters. Except every year we have fires. It's dry here.

I live 20 minutes away from Sandia Peak. They used to have the "World's Longest Tram". Though it hasn't been for many years now. We have the annual Balloon Fiesta in Albuquerque (45 min drive). Only other state I'd like to really live in is maybe Colorado, though, their winters are much tougher.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
New Mexico my friend. The Land of entrapment, er, Enchantment, ya, that's what they call it. It's a 2200 sq ft home, the 1.5 acres is zoned as farm land so we have people out here that have horses, goats, chickens, you name it. I can only think of 1 or 2 houses out here that don't have dogs.

We don't have tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, landslides, or earthquakes. It's never extremely hot (though technically we are in the desert) and never too cold (as in many degrees below 0). That's why I like it here. Very few natural disasters. Except every year we have fires. It's dry here.

I live 20 minutes away from Sandia Peak. They used to have the "World's Longest Tram". Though it hasn't been for many years now. We have the annual Balloon Fiesta in Albuquerque (45 min drive). Only other state I'd like to really live in is maybe Colorado, though, their winters are much tougher.

DAMN
TAKE PICS

I BAM

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wbMo6gDqD_LB1lIPcdUQKyunGiH7HXZcvzeFWnT2DTeSgkDsrG1JXvc_IksAv8GMLY3WgbEBjTZyqZj66itMguHOBMQhz-mxfwfvJdu9WwPQ_Wksdv8HraAmyWYyszk0gdeMMh5WVCa48VMPaixqF9B2VSLfp4DRnne-yPjz8MAzzaqKkONEO3pM2P2OFqytSrmA2lMg4NlHSGZIEA=s0-d-e1-ft

15 % OFF SITEWIDE! ENDS MONDAY!

THIS COULD BE YOUR LAST CHANCE TO GET THE LIMITED EDITION 40MM DUMPTANK!

Sale not available to wholesale customers!
@Anthony_Vapes

The sunlight interacts with vapor to create carcinogenic chemicals that turn people into a prig

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am reorganizing my flavorings. Found a organizer at the dollar store. So far the count is over 150 and I still have a toolbox top to go thru. The hubs said "What the hell?". I really think this is a sickness of sorts. Doubles of some and others untouched. I'm trying to say no but its hard. I have a few flavorings coming in the mail. I am thinking this is OCD...

This is a new item at dollar tree.
235345.jpg
Looks like a lipstick rack

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I love NM. We were there in July to retrieve my son and his scout troop from Philmont. Beautiful state. I'd love to move there but not a whole lot of work in my field.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
$600,000.00
Is our budget for a brand new house or town home
It has to be brand new I ain't paying 600 k for a house built in the 60's fuck that!!

I BAM

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
$600,000.00
Is our budget for a brand new house or town home
It has to be brand new I ain't paying 600 k for a house built in the 60's fuck that!!

I BAM

You could buy a righteous house and a chunk of land for that out here.

When I was a kid I lived on 48 acres of mountainside. You could look down across the valley and to the next mountain range and spot maybe only a handful of houses. Low cost of living and close-ish proximity to the interstate and Abq, has turned this place into yuppieville, population way to fuckin many.

I've lived out here before we ever had a big name store. Edgewood was just a four way stop. Now there's traffic lights, smiths, walmart, autozone, a handful of fast food joints and they are building a hotel... Where once was open field and hills where the deer and antelope play (literally), is now full with houses, trailers, and city folk. When they moved out here they brought all their city problems.

This used to be a place where you could buy your groceries at Mike's Friendly Store (no longer exists), get your smokes at the Corner Store (whre I had my first kiss, no longer exists), and fuel up at Country Gas (now only sells propane) or Holstein Oil Co (bought out, name changed, no longer exists at it's original location) . We bought our clothes at the local feed store. You had deer crossing signs on old 66 (renamed to Hwy 333...) and they actually meant you should look out for them. Not like now where they are actually just signs that tell people at one point in time a deer may have crossed the road around here. People didn't have to lock their homes. They'd leave their keys in their cars with the windows rolled down when they went into the store. People waved to each other when they passed each other on the road. You used to be able to pump gas BEFORE you paid. Old timers would hang out, drink coffee, talk weather, and what they had to do to their old truck this week. Now there isn't even a place for them to do that.

Maybe I just don't like change. Some would say "that's just progress". I say it's a cryin' shame.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

When I was a kid I lived on 48 acres of mountainside. You could look down across the valley and to the next mountain range and spot maybe only a handful of houses. Low cost of living and close-ish proximity to the interstate and Abq, has turned this place into yuppieville, population way to fuckin many.

I've lived out here before we ever had a big name store. Edgewood was just a four way stop. Now there's traffic lights, smiths, walmart, autozone, a handful of fast food joints and they are building a hotel... Where once was open field and hills where the deer and antelope play (literally), is now full with houses, trailers, and city folk. When they moved out here they brought all their city problems.

This used to be a place where you could buy your groceries at Mike's Friendly Store (no longer exists), get your smokes at the Corner Store (whre I had my first kiss, no longer exists), and fuel up at Country Gas (now only sells propane) or Holstein Oil Co (bought out, name changed, no longer exists at it's original location) . We bought our clothes at the local feed store. You had deer crossing signs on old 66 (renamed to Hwy 333...) and they actually meant you should look out for them. Not like now where they are actually just signs that tell people at one point in time a deer may have crossed the road around here. People didn't have to lock their homes. They'd leave their keys in their cars with the windows rolled down when they went into the store. People waved to each other when they passed each other on the road. You used to be able to pump gas BEFORE you paid. Old timers would hang out, drink coffee, talk weather, and what they had to do to their old truck this week. Now there isn't even a place for them to do that.

Maybe I just don't like change. Some would say "that's just progress". I say it's a cryin' shame.

Oh I'm sure I could a mansion with that money... but my job is here,our source of income is here... I wouldn't MAYBE make half of what I make over here?
Yeah... it's changing that's for sure!!

I BAM

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Oh I'm sure I could a mansion with that money... but my job is here,our source of income is here... I wouldn't MAYBE make half of what I make over here?
Yeah... it's changing that's for sure!!

I BAM

Yup that's the kicker. You'd be lucky to make half of what you make currently. In a lot of cases you'd be lucky to even find a job as your current profession.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It being I'm basically an old timer and remember even this big city being much like you describe
I'm darn close to tears after reading yer post.

The Heck with progress.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
104 bucks for supposedly 300mbps...
Fuckers only giving me up to 100 Mbps for the last 4 years, fuckers blamed me for not checking my speed, can you believe that shit?!
Told them downgrade my speed to 100mbps for 60 bucks!!
IM PISSED!! Fuckers!! All that money man!!
Now I have 100mbps still with spectrum UNFORTUNATELY!!
They have the fastest service in my area!
Check yo speeds folks, mofuckers are tricky!!

I BAM

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Similar situation, I had been paying for cable tv with my internet for years and didn't even know it. Not that I'd watch it lol. But they never even sent me a box. One day they raised the prices and I called to ask WTF. That's when I found out we had cable all this time...Had them send me a box and fix my price at the original for one more year.

VU Sponsors