Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Closest thing to an out of body experience Ive ever had...:eek:;)
25r30wi.gif

Welcome back!

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was thinking maybe I could use this as 1/4 of the total nic in a mix, maybe the Flash I add would accentuate this stuff even better than it does regular nicotine. Since I'm using only about 3.7mg now, even a 50ml bottle would go a long way, used that way.

Andria

Yeah, I'm at 4ml so a 120ml bottle of 100 mg/ml VT for $25 lasts about 1/2 year for me so I don't mind pricey nic at all

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
NOT about this forum!!

Seriously you deleted my post because I said I thought some asshole worked for BT or a gov't agency??? I'll have you Know Retarded1 I am a grown ass adult and your goddamn precious forum rules says jack shit about my motherfucking opinion! FUCK YOU and the HORSESHIT you rode in on!!!!
:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NOT about this forum!!

Seriously you deleted my post because I said I thought some asshole worked for BT or a gov't agency??? I'll have you Know Retarded1 I am a grown ass adult and your goddamn precious forum rules says jack shit about my motherfucking opinion! FUCK YOU and the HORSESHIT you rode in on!!!!
:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:

Good to know things are still the same without actually having to GO to that shithole...

H

Harry Nutczak

NOT about this forum!!
As much as I've bitched and moaned about certain situations in the past, VU is still the best vaping forum available.

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Dude at the laundry today. There's a new thing you can get at almost any store on the planet. It's called deodorant.

Good lord. *shudder*
Ha dnot one, but two of those guys in the supermarket today. And it wasn't that, "damn it's hot," sweat BO, it was that forgotten laundry bin, weeks old, gym locker, I just bathed last weekend funk. Nasty.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can't sleep
I'm so tried
Am I too old for basketball or I'm just over fat!!
Fuck man
I'm vegetarian starting today

VAPE ON

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Love it when a vendor disputes YOUR dispute of charges to your CC company. Especially when they are clowns and don't provide the required info to the CC company, and they have nothing supporting their case.

You sent the wrong shit. You didn't provide any proof what you sent and to where. Guess what dumbasses? You are gonna eat it because you fucked up and refused to correct the issue.

Guess the blind guy tossing shit in boxes at random, he should be replaced by someone competent to do the fucking job.

Sooner or later you will learn to stop fucking people over. It will either cost you your income, or you'll learn to do shit right. Might even get you charged with fraud by the CC companies.

Eat a bag of dicks Allyson. I am not backing down. Not gonna get fucked and be quiet about it. You assholes have a history of fucking people, and you are doing it on purpose. I'm convinced of that at this point. You don't get to steal my hard earned money, because you tossed something ramdom in a box, and call it order complete. You sent the wrong shit, and didn't even send the right amount of bottles.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Love it when a vendor disputes YOUR dispute of charges to your CC company. Especially when they are clowns and don't provide the required info to the CC company, and they have nothing supporting their case.

You sent the wrong shit. You didn't provide any proof what you sent and to where. Guess what dumbasses? You are gonna eat it because you fucked up and refused to correct the issue.

Guess the blind guy tossing shit in boxes at random, he should be replaced by someone competent to do the fucking job.

Sooner or later you will learn to stop fucking people over. It will either cost you your income, or you'll learn to do shit right. Might even get you charged with fraud by the CC companies.

Eat a bag of dicks Allyson. I am not backing down. Not gonna get fucked and be quiet about it. You assholes have a history of fucking people, and you are doing it on purpose. I'm convinced of that at this point. You don't get to steal my hard earned money, because you tossed something ramdom in a box, and call it order complete. You sent the wrong shit, and didn't even send the right amount of bottles.
Allyson??
Who?

VAPE ON

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Frankly, eating a boiled banana, peel and all, sounds like one of the most disgusting things to do to help you sleep. Actually, it's just disgusting, period.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Thinking to myself, at first glance: "That's cool looking. Great idea."
Thinking to myself, after double-take: "That's fugly as hell."

Also.
I would appreciate it if people in this deeply puritanical county would stop losing their shit every time a female is photographed with a hand bra. In-fucking-addition, I would like to stop seeing breathless headlines advertising that said females have posed topless. If boobs are covered by clothes or hands, it's not topless. I have spoken. Damn it.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thinking to myself, at first glance: "That's cool looking. Great idea."
Thinking to myself, after double-take: "That's fugly as hell."

Also.
I would appreciate it if people in this deeply puritanical county would stop losing their shit every time a female is photographed with a hand bra. In-fucking-addition, I would like to stop seeing breathless headlines advertising that said females have posed topless. If boobs are covered by clothes or hands, it's not topless. I have spoken. Damn it.
Where you been? You Lost, or somethin'?
25r30wi.gif

VU Sponsors