Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Learned behavior.

We do it subconsciously.

Yep. It's the fact that smoking is "automatized" that makes it so hard to stop, and the reason why vaping works so well -- it replaces that automatic behavior.

And it's why I had to start using the drive-thru at Wells Fargo; inside, I always have to stand in line, and I caught myself one day, almost reaching for my vape. :D Now I just wait in the car line, and vape all I want.

Andria

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
much more my speed
Chuggington2-1.gif

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wooden coaster - The Beast at King's Island!!! Was the shit, back when it first opened, STILL a thrill to ride.

The longest parts of the ride are the ascensions, LMAO

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I can't imagine how people are able to scream on one of those things. I can't even breathe properly, and as for sounds of terror, "uh, uh, uh" is about the best I can manage. Sorta like when I see a spider the size of my HAND.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Harry and bird can ride this lol...

VAPE ON

Maybe they could, but I'd have to be completely unconscious to be dragged onto it at all. Nope, no matter how much someone says they'll pay me, not doing it.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Anything at all that involves HEIGHT... I just ain't doing it. No way, no how, no sir. I only became brave enough to ride the lift to the top of Stone Mtn when I was in my 30s -- and because the one at Gatlinburg was even longer and taller, and I rode it. But height+speed... nope, never. No way.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
you have never been on a Roller coaster ever?

I have. *shudder* I made the mistake of getting on the Scream Machine when it was setup to go backwards. I thought if I couldn't see where i was going, like Space Mtn, maybe it woudln't bother me so bad. It was WORSE.

Andria

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have. *shudder* I made the mistake of getting on the Scream Machine when it was setup to go backwards. I thought if I couldn't see where i was going, like Space Mtn, maybe it woudln't bother me so bad. It was WORSE.

Andria
I have not rode a roller coaster since riding that freaking Superman thing where you hang by the bar only and you are dangling that did me in... Its been a good 10 years since I have been on one probably never again

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have not rode a roller coaster since riding that freaking Superman thing where you hang by the bar only and you are dangling that did me in... Its been a good 10 years since I have been on one probably never again

I like the ones that spin you around, like The Mousetrap... the drops aren't very far, so i can handle it. And Space Mtn... one of them is more about the round and round, one is more about the drops -- I like the round and round one better!!!

There's one at Six Flags called the Dahlonega Mine Train... lots of banked curves VERY fast... I like that! hardly any drops at all.

Andria

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's been a couple years, maybe 3 since I went to one of those places. I'd love to go more frequently. Prior to that, it had been maybe 20 years. I figured I'd flip out and back out since I've gotten older and hadn't been on one. I had so much fun I didn't want to leave. Man those places are expensive.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like the ones that spin you around, like The Mousetrap... the drops aren't very far, so i can handle it. And Space Mtn... one of them is more about the round and round, one is more about the drops -- I like the round and round one better!!!

There's one at Six Flags called the Dahlonega Mine Train... lots of banked curves VERY fast... I like that! hardly any drops at all.

Andria
I do not spin ever in fact I used to get sick on Merry go rounds remember those spinny things at the fairs that to me is like death worse than any roller coaster..

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No, I love the thrill of the coasters. Scream, laugh, FLY!! Heart pounding, child like excitement.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I do not spin ever in fact I used to get sick on Merry go rounds remember those spinny things at the fairs that to me is like death worse than any roller coaster..

And those don't bother me at all, despite my vertigo -- in fact, when i was a kid, I used to spin round and round to make myself dizzy, LOVED that feeling. Guess it was just a matter of time till I became an alcoholic. :giggle:

Andria

H

Harry Nutczak

The seat also spins, so you're spinning around as the thing keeps bouncing up and down until it finally comes to a stop. I don't know how fast it goes, but the estimates are from 0 to between 60-100mph in less than 1 second.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm down to 1mg nicotine... Soon my body will tell me
You don't need nicotine anymore.. By the end of this year I will probably do zero nic...

VAPE ON

Well wtf, a little while ago you said you were quitting vaping "very soon". And I've been waiting and watching the classifieds to get some of the good stuff that you flood the market with when you kick this dirty habit. :( All right then, I'm tired of waiting and will just go get what I want from some vendors....

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wooden coaster - The Beast at King's Island!!! Was the shit, back when it first opened, STILL a thrill to ride.

The longest parts of the ride are the ascensions, LMAO
Ive been on that one too long ago last time was in the 80's another terrifying adventure. I do like the 1/3 scale of the Eiffel tower though at Kings Island

VU Sponsors