Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bah mother fuckers.
Batteries will be here tomorrow. They hit town today.
If the mod hits tomorrow I know I will be fucking around getting it dialed in.

I'm guessing you're being shirty because you don't need the batts.

The pisser is new vapers getting the mod first, and having to wait for the batteries. :mad:

:D

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

The pisser is new vapers getting the mod first, and having to wait for the batteries. :mad:

I ordered the batteries before the mod.
I don;t really need them just wanted to start fresh with a pair of married batts.
I really want the mod and flavorings beforehand tho.

I got a few coil ideas been bouncing in my skull and without having to dick with ss, ni or ti going to enjoy the kanthal tc.

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered the batteries before the mod.
I don;t really need them just wanted to start fresh with a pair of married batts.
I really want the mod and flavorings beforehand tho.

I got a few coil ideas been bouncing in my skull and without having to dick with ss, ni or ti going to enjoy the kanthal tc.

Going old school K eh? Cool. I'm gonna try out some 430 SS an ECFer is sending a sample of. It and a new mod arrive tomorrow. New TCR value fun. :p
-------

So... you ordered the batts first and they're arriving first. Check.
You want fresh batts for the new mod and they'll get to you first. Get 'em charged. Check.

So, what the fuck did USPS do wrong? :confused:
Some days... you're just unintelligible. :D

FUCK THE USPS!
just thought I would get that out there.
Same day ordering as my mod and my batteries are going to get here tomorrow early before the mod.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
08129f15a3ef6175c61162ff039092d0.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Whoever had the brilliant idea of making Mr Jennifer Garner play Batman has a chickem brain. He wasn't playing Batman he was doing a terrible impersonation of Christuan Bale as Batman.

Christian Bale and Michael Keaton both tie for first place imho

I liked the one that had both Keaton as Batman and Nicholson as Joker... fucking war of the eyebrows!!!! :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

That happened to me when I ordered my first "real" mod, a sigelei zmax -- ordered the mod from DesertVapes on a sat. afternoon about 4pm... which is only 1pm in arizona! They got it in the mail THAT DAY, I got it Monday at noon. Damndest thing I've ever seen. I didn't have my 18650s till Thursday. :facepalm:

Andria

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep... that's the pisser.

I got lucky when I first went 18650 and the LiIon order beat the mod to my mailbox.

But it was close. :p

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Going old school K eh? Cool. I'm gonna try out some 430 SS an ECFer is sending a sample of. It and a new mod arrive tomorrow. New TCR value fun. :p
-------

So... you ordered the batts first and they're arriving first. Check.
You want fresh batts for the new mod and they'll get to you first. Get 'em charged. Check.

So, what the fuck did USPS do wrong? :confused:
Some days... you're just unintelligible. :D
Besides being geeked out of my skull on allergy meds.
Preemptive fucks on the usps.

Both batteries and mod were ordered within minutes of each other, I guess it depends on the postal hub. I mean it could not be any worse either way than the San Diego one sending my package to NY considering also I am in Oregon.

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Being near Coos, I would love a sort station in Eugene.
I get to watch (tracking) all of mine pass by to get sorted in Portland... then come back south.

:mad:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Being near Coos, I would love a sort station in Eugene.
I get to watch (tracking) all of mine pass by to get sorted in Portland... then come back south.

:mad:

Makes no sense at all.
Batteries confirmed today, that is IF the low hanging fruit that is my carrier actually puts it in the correct box.
The mod appears to be sitting in OKC. Not sure about their sort center there, not sure if it miracled forward without a scan or just sitting on the floor, or in a truck headed here.
The nic and flavorings will be here on the 30th.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've always had a deep distain for all carrier services. However, ever since moving to a rural area I've grown to hate the USPS a little less. Sometimes a package of mine will show up after everything has gone out for delivery and the manager Ruth will call me so I can pick it up. Can't complain about that.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've always had a deep distain for all carrier services. However, ever since moving to a rural area I've grown to hate the USPS a little less. Sometimes a package of mine will show up after everything has gone out for delivery and the manager Ruth will call me so I can pick it up. Can't complain about that.
A bunch of the rural carriers are contract employees, at least up here.
Good folks doing a shitty job in BFE paid way less and out of the bloated federal retirement plans, they do get fucked in the long run.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
you won the asshole of the day award before 10 am. I'm impressed by the level of douchiness this early
I got nothing but love for those rural carriers.
Several family members did it, got paid squat doing it with none of the protections for job security and in their own cars.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just watched Batman v Superman ....
Glad I waited until it was amazon.
Sweet baby jesus weeps that movie is fucking bad on such and epic scale of suck that I have not seen in a LONG TIME.
I am sure there is a list of shit that sucks worse than that movie somewhere but it is a very short list and has stuff like ebola, licking a homeless person's taint wtc. But at least ebola and taint licking winos is entertaining.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sweet baby jesus weeps that movie is fucking bad on such and epic scale of suck that I have not seen in a LONG TIME.
I am sure there is a list of shit that sucks worse than that movie somewhere but it is a very short list and has stuff like ebola, licking a homeless person's taint wtc. But at least ebola and taint licking winos is entertaining.
Yeah well. I would rather watch Titanic in a 10hour loop. At least there is the Kate Winslet painting scene and Leo freezes to death; because global warming,
batman-vs-superman-o.gif

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I would rather watch Beloved on a endless loop.
I'm so glad I don't know that one.
Honestly as terrible as the movie is, I did enjoy the Lex character. A totally different take over gene hackmans version, but funny. It's probably the best part if the entire movie. (Aside from Gal Gadot)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Honestly as terrible as the movie is, I did enjoy the Lex character. A totally different take over gene hackmans version, but funny. It's probably the best part if the entire movie. (Aside from Gal Gadot)
17min 45 seconds. IS ALL I could handle.
The dialog.. holy hell, I mean seriously who wrote that pile it was Trolls level horrible. Steven Segal level awful.

Here comes Honey boo boo meets Jersey shore bad.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
17min 45 seconds. IS ALL I could handle.
The dialog.. holy hell, I mean seriously who wrote that pile it was Trolls level horrible. Steven Segal level awful.

Here comes Honey boo boo meets Jersey shore bad.
Hahahahahahaaha!!!!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That is like digging through and outhouse worth of shit to score peanuts.
NOT WORTH IT.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
10 cloverfield lane. Good watch just to see some brilliant John Goodman acting.

The conjuring 2.. OK fucking awesome, awesome, awesome. Serious creepy factor, chills and jump scares.

Warcraft. I actually enjoyed it.

Angry Birds. OK a ton of adult themed stuff worth it.

Mr. Right. OK I know it is a romcom but I fucking LOVED IT!

And of course Deadpool..

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
10 cloverfield lane. Good watch just to see some brilliant John Goodman acting.

The conjuring 2.. OK fucking awesome, awesome, awesome. Serious creepy factor, chills and jump scares.

Warcraft. I actually enjoyed it.

Mr. Right. OK I know it is a romcom but I fucking LOVED IT!

And of course Deadpool..
I don't watch movies a whole lot, but Deadpool is certainly on the list

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't watch movies a whole lot, but Deadpool is certainly on the list
I watch tons I just don't pay for them.

Some are shaky cam, others well I can abide chinese subs.
If I like it I will go the theater if it deserves a rewatch. Secret life of pets is going to be a theater trip so is sausage party.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Secret life of pets looks hilarious!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Steven Segal level awful.
Finally!! Someone that feels the same as I feel about that guy.
Ohhhhh.... thank you! I love scary movies. I hate watching them alone, but I suffer through it, LOL.
You, sir, have just surprised the shit out of me. Well done.

I wanna see the Secret Life of Pets, too. That looks freaking awesome.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I watch tons I just don't pay for them.

Some are shaky cam, others well I can abide chinese subs.
If I like it I will go the theater if it deserves a rewatch. Secret life of pets is going to be a theater trip so is sausage party.
I watch a few movies on solarmovie
I made a mistake once and watched a cam and it turned out okay. A little too light on the resolution.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Looks like my wedding anniversary is the middle day of the full moon, the true full. Hope we don't have a fight! :D The 25th, my 2nd no-smoke-aversary, is gibbous.

Andria

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Looks like CTFX is alive and well his "nephew" (ya right) pretended to be his wife and was telling everyone he died?? Funny not a word until we asked where to send the money we raised

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Looks like CTFX is alive and well his "nephew" (ya right) pretended to be his wife and was telling everyone he died?? Funny not a word until we asked where to send the money we raised
For real? So he is ok? Or ?.........

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Funny how you got caught up smack dab in the middle of things....It would seem as close as you are to these nice folks that you would know more about it, especially while raising funds for them?
I hope the people who donated their hard earned money get every penny back.
This is so wrong on all fronts , that it's not even funny.

VU Sponsors