Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hqdefault.jpg

YO EJ, where you be from wid dat sexy accent?

HEEEEY!
Wtf

VAPE ON

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had mentioned it elsewhere and a guy said he had his sitting on his desk while working, heard a pop, looked up and his tank was cracked. I knew I wasn't crazy. Super thin glass. When I took the thing apart it just crumbled. What a mess.
I broke a lot of glass learning to use my Alleria. Got it figured out now though, and plenty of backup glass. But then my Boreas came in and the Alleria may be retired...

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What the fuck!?
When the fuck is VIKINGS gonna be back on my ROKU?

Gotta have my blood bath and sexy Nordic chick fix, bitches!

This is just unacceptable!

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Just Me you can stop by anytime here, if you want to bitch about anything.

Or model sexy Nordic chick clothes. That works too.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If I hear one more goddamn thing about the election I may blow a fucking gasket. I know we're fucked either way so shut the fuck up and lube up!

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Long, hard, & repeatedly
Same day ordering as my mod and my batteries are going to get here tomorrow early before the mod.
Not a fan of piss yellow so they getting a re wrap.
The mod if the fly over country TX and OK postal workers are not to fucked up will get it thurs. Unless some miracle it gets here tomorrow.

Nic and flavors, well got the label so it means the WA postal sloths are going to fuck around with it until fri. or sat.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
USPS is better to me than UPS.

I'll tell you what brown does for me. It shits on my parade......
LOL
We had one delivery company not the turd, fuckex or sloths, a local that got freight. Instead of delivering to the door the motherfuckers would stand down on the ground floor and speed ball the deliveries against the door three flights up.
That shit ended and started going to the post and then not getting delivered.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
LOL
We had one delivery company not the turd, fuckex or sloths, a local that got freight. Instead of delivering to the door the motherfuckers would stand down on the ground floor and speed ball the deliveries against the door three flights up.
That shit ended and started going to the post and then not getting delivered.
Jesus Christ.... You get pony express still?

Do your phones still have a rotary dial on them?

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I hear one more goddamn thing about the election I may blow a fucking gasket. I know we're fucked either way so shut the fuck up and lube up!

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

What's a matter, you don't like watching career criminals and professional liars sling mud at each other? Probably get more than your fill here :bingo:

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Went to a local high end B&M today. Know the owner well. He's worked up a business plan that essentially closes down his 3 shops in 18 months. This really sucks, but I suspect a lot of B&M's are beginning to look at that option.

What's really great is that Jerry and his crew of 3 really take the time to help out new vapers. They don't push mech's and RDA's onto newbies, rather they listen and figure out what the best options are, either starting with and Aio, or a Nautilus with a Provari 2.5 or 3 at the high end. He has a devoted following including me.

It's a travesty that the FDA and all the anti-vaping Nazi's are so singularly focused on destroying an alternative to tobacco that is healthier. They would rather hand over a multi-billion dollar industry to Big Tobacco rather than allow average folks the ability to start or stay in business. They would rather have people go back to cigs because they make big taxes off them.

Vaping will still exist after the FDA regs go into effect, but it will be scaled back so the tobacco user who wants to quit will have very limited options.

I expect a lot of B&M's to go out of business over the next year. One thing is for sure, Big Tobacco and Big Pharma won't get a single thing dime from me - ever.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck football. All those dudes run around touching each other's asses. Where is the blood in that sport?

Hockey is where it's at. Motherfuckers are losing teeth and bleeding on the ice all the time!
They do all that shit while sliding on the ICE,,
They bang each other cuz they get tired of sliding and shit, so they fight to put some excitement
Lol...

VAPE ON

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fuck football. All those dudes run around touching each other's asses. Where is the blood in that sport?

Hockey is where it's at. Motherfuckers are losing teeth and bleeding on the ice all the time!
Fuckin A!

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Lol tell me your a blackhawks fan

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lol... Watch MMA man if you want to see crazy motherfuckers killing each other

VAPE ON
It ain't what it used to be EJ. Back when cage fighting started, you didn't have to wear half gloves.

Shit got bloody. Real bloody.

When Dan Severn took on that Russian fuck, he beat his bitch ass bloody. To his credit though, the Russian didn't give up. They called it because he dropped a couple of pints on the mat, from his eye.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It ain't what it used to be EJ. Back when cage fighting started, you didn't have to wear half gloves.

Shit got bloody. Real bloody.

When Dan Severn took on that Russian fuck, he beat his bitch ass bloody. To his credit though, the Russian didn't give up. They called it because he dropped a couple of pints on the mat, from his eye.
O yeah!?, gotta see that on ytube then!?

VAPE ON

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If you all like fighting you need to go like my nephews page mikey 'hollywood" jimenez he just tied with aaron pryor jr for the middle weight title they are scheduling a rematch. He also took the title in Australia. 19 to 1 with 13 ko 1 draw

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
There's some time you'll never get back, huh? lol

Whoever had the brilliant idea of making Mr Jennifer Garner play Batman has a chickem brain. He wasn't playing Batman he was doing a terrible impersonation of Christuan Bale as Batman.

Christian Bale and Michael Keaton both tie for first place imho

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whoever had the brilliant idea of making Mr Jennifer Garner play Batman has a chickem brain. He wasn't playing Batman he was doing a terrible impersonation of Christuan Bale as Batman.

Christian Bale and Michael Keaton both tie for first place imho

Haha, Mr Jennifer Garner... Classic.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If you all like fighting you need to go like my nephews page mikey 'hollywood" jimenez he just tied with aaron pryor jr for the middle weight title they are scheduling a rematch. He also took the title in Australia. 19 to 1 with 13 ko 1 draw
I like my fighting a bit more brutal.
Middle weight-heavy MMA.

VU Sponsors