always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ej that just made my day, I'm so sorry

If it makes you feel any better, this happened a few days ago

Me: omg heartburn
Mom: we have Prilosec chewable, I'm out of tums

Brings me said chewable pill

Me.. Proceeds to gag for 45 minutes, it was definitely supposed to not be chewed. Rest of family laughs for 45 minutes

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
ej that just made my day, I'm so sorry

If it makes you feel any better, this happened a few days ago

Me: omg heartburn
Mom: we have Prilosec chewable, I'm out of tums

Brings me said chewable pill

Me.. Proceeds to gag for 45 minutes, it was definitely supposed to not be chewed. Rest of family laughs for 45 minutes
Ugh that made me cringe.
I once tried galvaston... wrecthing and gagging due to texture and taste when one's stomach is iffy at best is not what you want to do.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ugh that made me cringe.
I once tried galvaston... wrecthing and gagging due to texture and taste when one's stomach is iffy at best is not what you want to do.
Yeah it was a rough night. There wasn't a drink in the house that could get the flavor out of my mouth, couldn't stop gagging long enough to brush my teeth

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah it was a rough night. There wasn't a drink in the house that could get the flavor out of my mouth, couldn't stop gagging long enough to brush my teeth
Bear Grylles darlin.
If it is that fucked up
images

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Any mother fucker that says they fixed the healthcare system can suck it!
Been sitting on an er since 0935 waiting for a goddamn X-ray and now arguing with a doctor on who I want to see for continuing care

What the fuck happened to liking my doctor and keeping him.
Fucking fuck fucker.
all this over a stupid fucking wound. What happens when I start having real problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Been sitting on an er since 0935 waiting for a goddamn X-ray and now arguing with a doctor on who I want to see for continuing care

Fucking fuck fucker.
all this over a stupid fucking wound. What happens when I start having real problems.

You are not bleeding out, granted it sucks but you are stable in no need of "HOLY FUCK THIS DUDE IS GOING TO DIE!" type care.

Been there on the other end, going in under my own power in total shock that should have assed me out. I was a zero sum of surviving and they got me in before the pulse ox in triage was done.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh general venting? Cool but looked like it was directed but lacked direction.

Non sequiturs are rampant in this thread. :D I'm insecure enough to worry, everytime I see someone ranting about "she" or "her"... If I piss someone off enough to cause them to rant here, I would hope I at least know why!!!

Andria

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You are not bleeding out, granted it sucks but you are stable in no need of "HOLY FUCK THIS DUDE IS GOING TO DIE!" type care.

Been there on the other end, going in under my own power in total shock that should have assed me out. I was a zero sum of surviving and they got me in before the pulse ox in triage was done.
I know brother; I was there as well.
Every time I have to deal with this shit on any level, I completely lose it.

You know, when they see patients as cattle with dollar signs instead of people? That's when I lose my shit.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I know brother; I was there as well.
Every time I have to deal with this shit on any level, I completely lose it.

You know, when they see patients as cattle with dollar signs instead of people? That's when I lose my shit.

If I could have captive bolt gunned the oxy seekers the night I was in.. I would have done it.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If I could have captive bolt gunned the oxy seekers the night I was in.. I would have done it.

Hahaha!!! Thankful there aren't any perscription shoppers or tweakers here. It's full of staff that moves slower than freezing molasses.

Hahaha
Bird go to URGENT Care...

VAPE ON

Urgent care near me doesn't have an X-ray machine

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hahaha!!! Thankful there aren't any perscription shoppers or tweakers here. It's full of staff that moves slower than freezing molasses.

Urgent care near me doesn't have an X-ray machine

WTF!!!!
How can you call it urgent care if you don't have an X-ray?
The fuck is going on over der?! Indiana right?

VAPE ON

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
WTF!!!!
How can you call it urgent care if you don't have an X-ray?
The fuck is going on over der?! Indiana right?

VAPE ON
Louisiana ...
The ones near me, don't have one. The ones in the city do. (I'm in a suburb of New Orleans)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Like the night I went in at 3:30am with ACUTE APPENDICITIS... and they finally got me to surgery at NOON THE NEXT DAY!

At least they gave me morphine, and closed the door (so I could vape in peace!). :)

Andria

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Nah was 24 hours from when I went in to get under the knife.
45 minute surgery that should have been done the night I was admitted, turned into a 6 hours fuckfest.
Oh fuck... They didn't have a choice but to
Bring me straight to the OR. I was one of those Humpty dumpty people that had to be completely put back together again and restarted.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The best thing about my surgery, I found, was that after 45 minutes under gen'l anesthesia, when I woke, I completely FORGOT! to use my asthma inhaler, till my husband reminded me. But when I had my son via c-sec, just 5-10 mins under gen'l anesthesia required 4 days of breathing treatments. That's the difference that being smoke-free made!

Andria

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Her complaint is being dealt with on the admin level, and hers was not about the pain meds but how they treated me and her and lack of professionalism.
Did you try reporting her to the board of Nursing in your State? I had a bitch from hell nurse last Tuesday that was treating me like a dog .Of course, I just told the bitch off in the office. Prednisone has it's perks.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Fucking fuck fucker.

I hear ya! Fucking healthcare system sucks. I hope you get better!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Did you try reporting her to the board of Nursing in your State? I had a bitch from hell nurse last Tuesday that was treating me like a dog .Of course, I just told the bitch off in the office. Prednisone has it's perks.
Not yet.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

Fucking fuck fucker.

Amen Brother Bird!

And I am beyond sorry that you have to go trough this level of BS for something (I assume is really simple based on your own words) as mundane as this.

Just taking a moment to gripe along these lines myself, I have been going to the Millhon Clinic for freaking DECADES!

My last doctor retired (ungrateful bastard) and they saddled me with some ASSHAT that just would not listen to me but new what was best for me (like not checking my cholesterol levels).

I fired the bastard yesterday and hired a new doc today!

Hell, she even tells patients that are having a rough time quitting smoking to try VAPING!

Sorry my friend, I now return to your own completely justified rant!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Amen Brother Bird!

And I am beyond sorry that you have to go trough this level of BS for something (I assume is really simple based on your own words) as mundane as this.

Just taking a moment to gripe along these lines myself, I have been going to the Millhon Clinic for freaking DECADES!

My last doctor retired (ungrateful bastard) and they saddled me with some ASSHAT that just would not listen to me but new what was best for me (like not checking my cholesterol levels).

I fired the bastard yesterday and hired a new doc today!

Hell, she even tells patients that are having a rough time quitting smoking to try VAPING!

Sorry my friend, I now return to your own completely justified rant!
She a doctor that cares that's why

VU Sponsors