Become a Patron!

Samsung 25r good enough for a.15 build

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Way I see it, I can hold off on being suicidal until I either get something totally spooky OR pay a few years premium on some awesome renters & life insurance......guessing the totally terrifying box mod will the more affordable lol. And that pic is a legit vtc4 that came in today. Also got a vtc 5 as well. Against my inner self saying "DONT FUCKING DO IT" THINKING about buying a rda from 3fvapes. They got a pretty killer looking semi see through kennedy and its cheap. Also checking out the Twisted Messes they have. Every cell of my body is screaming dont since they are a chinese supplier but gotta start trusting another company sometime.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The big problem is that there are a lot of shops that have no business being shops. If you're going to sell unregulated devices you need to be sure that your customer is an "advanced" user. I know for me personally when someone asks me and is just getting started I always recommend regulated devices.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
I agree but at some point gotta help. them cross over if they wanting to. I have ran a mech before. But before I ran a Nautilus on it. Also been running a rta for a while now but always on a m80 or eGo ONE.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Many here are passionate about this subject. Its like my pickup truck example. Sure, you can carry 2 tons on a 1/2 ton pickup truck. But if you keep doing it something is going to break. :(
Know EXACTLY what you mean. Must add though just like said pickup, everyone has an opinion on what accessories/options it MUST have and how it gots to be used. Like my opion for example: I think all trucks need v8s. Some think different. I would never work a half ton but build it for high speed fun, 3/4 tons to me are for offroad and 1+tons for hella hard working. This can be applied to the mod world as well. No 2 people will agree on how a truck should be used, what is needed on it power level etc.

Last edited:

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I would never try to pull a bull dozer on a trailer with my ranger truck..just sayin.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Exactly. I wouldnt ever even put a board in the bed if our 2001 V8 Dakota sport but in the 2001 7.3L powerstroke......I wouldnt go as far but know I could pull a mobile home with it. Just because something CAN do something doesnt make it safe, smart or will last doing it.

NemesisVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Never understood the whole pickup truck thing. I think it depends on the layout of the country you're in and type of terrain etc.

In the UK a pickup is about as much use as a chocolate tea pot. From what I understand many aren't even 4 wheel drive.

Can't beat a Ford Transit for big shit, a Connect for smaller stuff and the odd pallet and a 7.5t lorry rental for the real hefty stuff.

One thing we all agree on is safety. Seatbelt is a must. Unlike a vehicle there's no test to pass before someone can just buy a mech, some 20AWG and a Trustfire, sadly.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Never understood the whole pickup truck thing. I think it depends on the layout of the country you're in and type of terrain etc.

In the UK a pickup is about as much use as a chocolate tea pot. From what I understand many aren't even 4 wheel drive.

Can't beat a Ford Transit for big shit, a Connect for smaller stuff and the odd pallet and a 7.5t lorry rental for the real hefty stuff.

One thing we all agree on is safety. Seatbelt is a must. Unlike a vehicle there's no test to pass before someone can just buy a mech, some 20AWG and a Trustfire, sadly.

Funny you say that, I got 2 "2600 mah" trustfires and a "6000 mah" ultrafire. Used them in a M16 I used to run my old Nautilus on. Didnt worry about the amperage because well.......it was a Nautilus not a RDA. Would I EVER recommend a trustfire or ultrafire to anyone for ANY mod? HELLZ NAH. Great for flashlights though (considering thats what they are designed for anyways)

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

I actually perfer a S10 XTreme extend cab with a healthy small block in it or a Dakota Sport with a Hemi conversion (had both for a while but needed cash more than a toy). I am about to close the deal on another 2001 Dakota Sport and already looking for another low milage Hemi and matching tranny. This time looking for one out of the 2015 Charger R/T Scat Pack engine. BUT that's neither here nor there lol.
Dunno if that lil body can handle 485hp though.

ajaymes2001

Member For 5 Years
Just to throw my 2 cents in, I recently ran a .16 ohm 10 wrap 20 gauge dual coil on an 18650 parallel box with the 25Rs and did not have a problem. The atty got pretty warm, but the batteries were as cool as a cucumber. I don't prefer that low of a build, but a dual parallel set up will handle it just fine. I wouldn't think of doing that on a single battery box or a dual wired series, though. Very bad JuJu. My normal builds range from .25 to .5 and I prefer them at around 30 watts. Good enough clouds and not too hot.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Just to throw my 2 cents in, I recently ran a .16 ohm 10 wrap 20 gauge dual coil on an 18650 parallel box with the 25Rs and did not have a problem. The atty got pretty warm, but the batteries were as cool as a cucumber. I don't prefer that low of a build, but a dual parallel set up will handle it just fine. I wouldn't think of doing that on a single battery box or a dual wired series, though. Very bad JuJu. My normal builds range from .25 to .5 and I prefer them at around 30 watts. Good enough clouds and not too hot.
Well, I got a Special Forces series flask clone (maxvaping.com) a Twisted Messes clone (www.3FVape.com) and Sony VTC4s (www.genuinecells.com). Got a new 0.25 build (22awg kanthal a1 www.atomizerwick.com) in the rda, fully charged batts going in box and fixing to wick it with cotton bacon version 2.0. All the hardware is brand new so Imma give it a test run with 8nic 100% vg phantasam vapors Blueberry Cheesecake (which I did good by not trying out until now). Once I make sure everything is up to par I will get yall a video up.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So what are you going to be reviewing?...the special forces?..the batteries?..the rda?..all of it one shot?

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well the spec forces turned out to be shit. Lesd than 10 minutes of vaping and button is fucked. Gotta lock it to get it to stop firing and gotta press the hell out of it to get it to fire now.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
So guessing it will be seperate reviews on the products and will have to use the smpl to review the rda. Will be doing one on the extra battery I got for the smpl though. Wanna take mod apart and see wtf went wrong.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Simple design but awful button. Check the pic, fucking thing is solid copper and just contacts the post so there isnt any wires to burn up. Fucking button gets flaming hot though now spring in it is shot.

NemesisVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hmm... You were pushing around 280W with that build in series, so I'm not surprised the button got a bit warm :)

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hmm... You were pushing around 280W with that build in series, so I'm not surprised the button got a bit warm :)
Well, company told me device was rated up to 500w. Was have lapse in judgement trusting them. Every cell of my being knew they were stupid and lying but for some reason trusted their ratings. They refunded me and told me to keep it so tore it completely down and replaced every weak componet.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What did you replace everything with?..didnt know they made upgrade parts for that.

NemesisVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well, company told me device was rated up to 500w. Was have lapse in judgement trusting them. Every cell of my being knew they were stupid and lying but for some reason trusted their ratings. They refunded me and told me to keep it so tore it completely down and replaced every weak componet.
I'd steer clear of them. 500W is retarded. like you say, grab yourself a good quality MOSFET protected box. You should be able to find ones that will handle 160W+ as long as you have the cells to back that up.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
They actually dont make any. I took it apart and replaced all the springs with better ones. Took one of the good ones to a hardware store and told him I wanted 3 high heat/current ones same height and diameter but stronger he said he will look for some better ones and call me tomorrow to tell me exactly what he gots. Might drill out screw holes and install magnets next.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Pretty sure I will never use it but could always sell/trade it off once I am done tinkering with it.

VU Sponsors