Become a Patron!

roxy is still alive

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Screen names? Do you mean that posters on here don't use their real names?

Well... I do. :D When I first got on the internet, I didn't... but that was because I was making and running a bunch of adult sites. Once I quit doing that, I figured I might as well use my real name.

Andria

haleysdadda

AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
@freedogg not sure we ever talked but we've sure been in the same threads over there! Welcome brother!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not a profitable biz?

Hmm... at pro levels, yes, extremely. At the level to which I was able to commit... slightly, at first, but the tech moved on; people wanted video rather than images, and it became too expensive for me to continue. So I switched to template creation for CMS; got a few donations, a few custom commissions, but when the economy went to hell... there went that, too. Plus now, it REALLY IS possible for non-geeks to have very nice looking websites very easily, for not much money; another case of tech moving on. I'm kind of out of the loop on that now, since I spent 2 yrs doing nothing but quitting smoking and obsessing over all things vape.

Andria

suprtrkr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Got my fingers crossed for ya!
Perhaps I was hasty, or more likely they were slow in updating their tracking. When I went to work today it wasw showing having left West Virginia. But just now it is arrived at my local PO about 40 mins ago. That should be time enough to get it on the carrier truck for today. Won't help much, it's looking like I am strung out until 9pm today so I am not likely to have time to build it. But if Mr. Boreas gets here, I will at least be able to take him out of the box and admire him :)

pwheeler

My dad is Mr. Wheeler, I am Paul
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Anyone hear if the black Boreas is coming in today? I'm anxious for that one. So many good tanks just laying there to be cleaned and put away! Just don't have enough suitable mods to run them on.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

gfdeputy2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I was told they were supposed to be in today but sounded like they only had enough to fill pre-orders but I could be wrong

gfdeputy2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have had one on preorder since they first hit the site, so hopefully they will come in today.

I have zero patience LOL I didn't want to wait every time I went to order an RTA another one came out & thought I should get that one
when I saw the SS one in stock Friday I ordered it. If I enjoy this one I will most likely get the black & mix & match parts like I did with my crown tanks

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Jeeze! All that from the Reo Master! LOL! @suprtrkr another Tank Monster is born! ROTFLMAO! :D:D:D:D:D
Yeah, and you're the primary one at fault, Bill! I still love my mechs and will always have them as they can always keep going no matter how bad a vapocalyse there will be, but you got me onto that MT, then the Mutank, the the rest is me going crazy on these tanks. I'm glad you did, though. I might not have known about Roxy's tank!

haleysdadda

AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, and you're the primary one at fault, Bill! I still love my mechs and will always have them as they can always keep going no matter how bad a vapocalyse there will be, but you got me onto that MT, then the Mutank, the the rest is me going crazy on these tanks. I'm glad you did, though. I might not have known about Roxy's tank!

And I'll wear that blame with pride brother! Been really fun helping a rda/mech guy to open his eyes to a whole new world! Had a kid at a B&m last week completely shun Boreas because it was a tank! His loss!

cicatrize

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hey! I've been on ECF for 6 years but I'm not too active there. This whole business with you (roxy) over there has kinda left a sour taste in my mouth about ECF. So, naturally, I registered here today.

Just got the Boreas in the mail today. Built a quick 0.5 ohm dual clapton build on it on my lunch and it wrecked my throat at 50w, however, I have a sore throat because of allergies right now. I can't wait to try it out for real! :)

The build quality is excellent on that thing, and the design is wonderful. Thanks for designing the tank we've all been asking for. I feel bad about the fuckery (we can say that here, right?) you experienced at that other site.

haleysdadda

AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey! I've been on ECF for 6 years but I'm not too active there. This whole business with you (roxy) over there has kinda left a sour taste in my mouth about ECF. So, naturally, I registered here today.

Just got the Boreas in the mail today. Built a quick 0.5 ohm dual clapton build on it on my lunch and it wrecked my throat at 50w, however, I have a sore throat because of allergies right now. I can't wait to try it out for real! :)

The build quality is excellent on that thing, and the design is wonderful. Thanks for designing the tank we've all been asking for. I feel bad about the fuckery (we can say that here, right?) you experienced at that other site.
Welcome to the free zone! Where you can say FUCK & various other "ADULT" words because this is an "Adult" website unlike that stuffy place you've come from! Be sure & pick up your Refugee badge here:http://www.vapingunderground.com/threads/new-badge-available-for-our-ecf-refugees.218864/page-5
Our cruise director @Huckleberried should be by shortly to be able to answer you're questions! Sorry Huck! Just couldn't resist! ROTFLMAO!

cicatrize

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Welcome to the free zone! Where you can say FUCK & various other "ADULT" words because this is an "Adult" website unlike that stuffy place you've come from! Be sure & pick up your Refugee badge here:http://www.vapingunderground.com/threads/new-badge-available-for-our-ecf-refugees.218864/page-5
Our cruise director @Huckleberried should be by shortly to be able to answer you're questions! Sorry Huck! Just couldn't resist! ROTFLMAO!
Badge requested. Thanks!

I took a moment to check out the forum rules after my post. Short list. Sensible. I already like this place.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

Thanks for joining us.

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Badge requested. Thanks!

I took a moment to check out the forum rules after my post. Short list. Sensible. I already like this place.
Yeah, how about that! Not like ECF that you need a library to house all the rules and a lawyer to decipher them! Not to mention rules that are added and changed on a whim. Welcome to a far saner place!

freedogg

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

Heck Paul, what else would you have done with all that money?? lol

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Heck Paul, what else would you have done with all that money?? lol
I probably would have been buying more RDAs. I have a buttload of them now, all but 2 or 3 are bottom fed for all my squonkers. Still love the squonkers, but really loving regulated mods and these awesome tanks!

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi ROXY !!! Hello everyone....

wierd%20sci_zpsicszzuzj.jpg

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
:D
I sometimes suck at directing, but I do have a ball here. No doubt about it.

Welcome, welcome.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
My black one is shipping finally, according to subtank supply - I'm super excited even though I still pretty much suck with RTAs.

However, all the incessant rebuilding has turned me into a really good coil builder. I really rock the bf attys for my squonkers.

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My black one is shipping finally, according to subtank supply - I'm super excited even though I still pretty much suck with RTAs.

However, all the incessant rebuilding has turned me into a really good coil builder. I really rock the bf attys for my squonkers.
You should be good to go with the Boreas, then, as it's exactly like a velocity post rda, just with a tank attached. Look at it as an auto-squonker .

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
You should be good to go with the Boreas, then, as it's exactly like a velocity post rda, just with a tank attached. Look at it as an auto-squonker .

I should modify my original statement: I can quickly build a functional higher-ohm single coil that works right out of the bat :p

VU Sponsors