Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome To VU Roxy!!! I have heard sooo many wonderful things about you and am glad you're here with us! Fuck ECF!! They don't deserve you over there!

Can't wait for my Boreas to get here this week! :)

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I actually joined here a long time ago, but apparently never posted :). Thanks everyone.

Wow, you really weren't here all this time?
I see so many on both boards, I lose track. I've been following the Boreas talk over there and waiting on news of the single... nudge, nudge. ;)

We had a forum glitch last night, and at first I thought you had lost your post count... like some of us. o_O

Glad you're here... too. :D

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Roxy, think of all the idiots living in their mothers basements pretending to be keyboard warriors, we're free of that crap.
I'd be willing to bet 75% of upper echelon didn't finish high school, now they have a beef to pick whenever possible, because they hate themselves and their pitiful lives.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Wow, you really weren't here all this time?
I see so many on both boards, I lose track. I've been following the Boreas talk over there and waiting on news of the single... nudge, nudge. ;)

We had a forum glitch last night, and at first I thought you had lost your post count... like some of us. o_O

Glad you're here... too. :D

It was too many forums to keep track off. I'm also a mod on a bird forum. Its an extremely well behaved forum for whatever reason, but I do still have to check new members and make sure nothing crazy happened once in awhile.

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I should have said "I had seen and read a bit " of the Boreas thread.
Not needing another large dual, I stopped reading it many days back.
Looks like there's a bit of drama to catch up on. :rolleyes:

Besides Robin apologizing profusely for binning an entire thread (like that couldn't happen here :rolleyes: )... are you bounced there or just taking a break?

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Maybe they'll lift it. Was it for "unauthorized vendor" or some such?

I'm unused to this whole "temporary ban" thing on some forums nowdays.
We always called those "suspensions". :rolleyes:

"Pepperidge Farms remembers." :p

They are not willing to let me back. And at this point there's no freaking way I would go back. Yes, they said I'm a vendor for designing Boreas. And have no issues whatsoever other members do it! Just me. They told me I had to be a registered supplier representing Augvape and would have to stay in one little thread they gave me. Its a BS offer. I'm not an employee of Augvape's. I'm not qualified. I refused, and that was supposed to close my account.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They are not willing to let me back. And at this point there's no freaking way I would go back. Yes, they said I'm a vendor for designing Boreas. And have no issues whatsoever other members do it! Just me. They told me I had to be a registered supplier representing Augvape and would have to stay in one little thread they gave me. Its a BS offer. I'm not an employee of Augvape's. I'm not qualified. I refused, and that was supposed to close my account.

F-um....!!!

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Well they're going to be busy as hell the next couple of weeks cleaning up the fallout.
It's already not looking pretty. :eek:

They could stand to loosen their grip a bit... this may kick it off. :p

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Meh.
Well, their loss is our gain. Welcome to becoming active @ VU

thunderdan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hi roxy, loving the boreas, only one problem, now I have a shit ton of dual coil RTAs to sell/pif, or collect dust.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really gotta stop spending so much on vape shit, otherwise Id have totally bought the VCMT and Goliath V2 off you lol. Id still be down to trade some RDAs tho.

But now the only things Im gonna buy are this Boreas, Raymos new RTA, and the Griffin 25 top air flow. But...Im an addict with poor self control, so Ill probably buy some shit before the night is through.

thunderdan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I have way more than 10.
Yeah, those are the just high airflow (or used to be) dual coil RTAs the Boreas has killed for me.

But yes, in general, you have way more RTAs than me unless you've been selling off a lot of them.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors