Become a Patron!

RECIPE REQUESTS THREAD

Pete Loop

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
TFA honey flavor tastes and smells like wet skunk to me. Those who find a way to make it work usually use very tiny amounts; all honey flavors seem very strong.

I'll second Huck's recommendation for FA Honey. But I'd recommend making a tiny bottle of 10% FA Honey, then using THAT bottle as your flavoring and starting at 0.5% (thus giving you 0.05%). It's much easier to control that way. FA's is not a dark honey flavor nor light clover. It's right in the middle, and it works great for me on the rare occasion I vape anything with honey.

I had also purchased TFA honey and it was gross! I have been following your recipes on here for a while and see that you use mostly FA so I just put in a large order for some Flavourart flaves. I have yet to come across any of your recipes with TFA and although I have made a couple decent flavors have not been very successful with TFA. Any suggestions?

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I had also purchased TFA honey and it was gross! I have been following your recipes on here for a while and see that you use mostly FA so I just put in a large order for some Flavourart flaves. I have yet to come across any of your recipes with TFA and although I have made a couple decent flavors have not been very successful with TFA. Any suggestions?

I started with TFA like you and many others around here. I did find some I like, even some I use regularly. They make decent versions of some flavors that nobody else makes, too. With FA, I like almost all of them, so that's what I use most. I hope you'll be as happy with yours when they arrive as I have been with mine!

vabch22

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys, new here and to diy. I have been lurking for awhile, but wanted to jump in and first say thanks to all for the awesome recipes and hard work everyone puts in (HIC you are awesome). My friend has asked for a Strawberry menthol. I tried 5% TFA Strawberry and 1% TFA Menthol but he didn't care for it. Any suggestions? I tried searching the threads, but didn't see anything. I'm not a big menthol person, so I welcome input. I'm thinking of maybe doing Koolada instead. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I tried 5% TFA Strawberry and 1% TFA Menthol but he didn't care for it. Any suggestions? I tried searching the threads, but didn't see anything. I'm not a big menthol person, so I welcome input. I'm thinking of maybe doing Koolada instead. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Well heck, he's gonna have to give you more specific feedback than that!
What's his complaint - too sweet, too rough, too weak, strange berry flavor...?
I'm not often into menthol, either. But if he wants menthol, Koolada won't satisfy him (just a cool effect, not menthol flavor there).
There are SO many strawberry flavors, your pal needs to tell what type of strawberry he wants (candy, fresh fruit, creamy, juicy, etc.)

Pete Loop

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I started with TFA like you and many others around here. I did find some I like, even some I use regularly. They make decent versions of some flavors that nobody else makes, too. With FA, I like almost all of them, so that's what I use most. I hope you'll be as happy with yours when they arrive as I have been with mine!
Thanks, I think I will be. I ordered all the flaves to make your Swiss Bliss, Cocoa Cookies, and Almond Roca Butter Cookies. I just had one question, I love this store bought juice called Promised Land and it is basically a milk and Honey. I am thinking Fresh Cream, Honey, and a little Marshmallow. Any suggestions on the percentages to start with? I also ordered Catalan Cream, Vienna Cream and many others so if you think it would need something else just let me know and I probobly wil have the flavors. Thank You HIC. I really look forward to trying the Swiss Bliss but I worry a little about the fact that I sub-ohm around .5 or .6 and I hope that doesn't burn the cocoa!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I love this store bought juice called Promised Land and it is basically a milk and Honey. I am thinking Fresh Cream, Honey, and a little Marshmallow. Any suggestions on the percentages to start with? I also ordered Catalan Cream, Vienna Cream and many others so if you think it would need something else just let me know and I probobly wil have the flavors. Thank You HIC. I really look forward to trying the Swiss Bliss but I worry a little about the fact that I sub-ohm around .5 or .6 and I hope that doesn't burn the cocoa!

Milk and honey: make a little bottle of 10% honey, and use that as your honey flavoring, starting at just 1% or 1.5%. If you use it straight, it's overwhelmingly strong. I'd get the rest of the flavors right, then add honey to the desired strength. The base...Vienna Cream would be my choice, maybe with some vanilla. I'd use Marsh or Fresh Cream only if the flavor is too "dense" without them. But you might like a different combo that I would.

Cocoa stuff: read the reviews on those recipes. There are a few notes from sub-ohmers. You really, really don't want to taste scorched Cocoa - it'll put you off everything chocolate for a while. Using more Chocolate than Cocoa seems to help, so you might start with recipes like that.

Pete Loop

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Milk and honey: make a little bottle of 10% honey, and use that as your honey flavoring, starting at just 1% or 1.5%. If you use it straight, it's overwhelmingly strong. I'd get the rest of the flavors right, then add honey to the desired strength. The base...Vienna Cream would be my choice, maybe with some vanilla. I'd use Marsh or Fresh Cream only if the flavor is too "dense" without them. But you might like a different combo that I would.

Cocoa stuff: read the reviews on those recipes. There are a few notes from sub-ohmers. You really, really don't want to taste scorched Cocoa - it'll put you off everything chocolate for a while. Using more Chocolate than Cocoa seems to help, so you might start with recipes like that.
OK will definately do that with the Honey. I just gotta get used to using 2% instead of 15 for TFA! Prob something like 1% Fresh Cream 1% Vienna Cream and 2% of the honey mix. Well I will let you know how I make out. Thanx again

Michigan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you have a request for a flavor, please post it here.
fruit loops I can't find anything that's good that I can diy although I can get it from a vap shop but I want to make it save some money

DarthVaper419

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
fruit loops I can't find anything that's good that I can diy although I can get it from a vap shop but I want to make it save some money
Look up the cereal killa clone on reddit. Easy to find on Google and its a great recipe. Very taste

sinterrobang

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would like to find a clone of Yaeliqs Shilati, you'll know it if you vaped it. I'ts probably some tobacco in there, I think it's black honey by TFA (Yaeliq use only TFA flavours) and Acai berry, but it's so complex it's very hard to pinpoint. Hopefully someone will have some suggestions as to what's in there.

I have a request. I just found a juice that I fell in love with... It is suicide bunny madrina. It is by far the best melon mix I have ever vaped! I'm thinking about getting into diying just to get this vape much cheaper. Any suggestions?

I associate myself to this request : Suicide Bunny Madrina !
I'm also searching myself a good clone recipe for this one.

Here is a solid start base, I think : http://dot1ml.com/mixer/5vpnq5q

It's missing the cream base and I feel a floral/fruity mix flavour at the exhale that is missing in this recipe. Maybe a hint of Dragon fruit

Last edited:

bkind

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I associate myself to this request : Suicide Bunny Madrina !
I'm also searching myself a good clone recipe for this one.

Here is a solid start base, I think : http://dot1ml.com/mixer/5vpnq5q

It's missing the cream base and I feel a floral/fruity mix flavour at the exhale that is missing in this recipe. Maybe a hint of Dragon fruit

Awesome thanks for that man! I nearly forgot about this post. I gotta order those flavors. Super excited to give this a go. Probably the one juice I miss since staring diy'ing!

vabch22

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well heck, he's gonna have to give you more specific feedback than that!
What's his complaint - too sweet, too rough, too weak, strange berry flavor...?
I'm not often into menthol, either. But if he wants menthol, Koolada won't satisfy him (just a cool effect, not menthol flavor there).
There are SO many strawberry flavors, your pal needs to tell what type of strawberry he wants (candy, fresh fruit, creamy, juicy, etc.)

Ok, I finally got him to give me some feedback. I made this batch for him (below) and he said it was too sweet. He wants more of a tart strawberry. He said the fruit to menthol ratio was good. Maybe go back to the TFA Strawberry or another vendor? Thinking of adding some tart & sour also. Thanks

TFA Ripe Strawberry 6%
TFA Watermelon 2%
TFA Menthol 2%

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Ok, I finally got him to give me some feedback. I made this batch for him (below) and he said it was too sweet. He wants more of a tart strawberry. He said the fruit to menthol ratio was good. Maybe go back to the TFA Strawberry or another vendor? Thinking of adding some tart & sour also. Thanks

TFA Ripe Strawberry 6%
TFA Watermelon 2%
TFA Menthol 2%

To reduce sweetness a little, you could use more PG and less VG (if you're using lots of VG).

To reduce sweetness more will probably require a different strawberry flavor. TFA Ripe Strawberry is fairly sweet (which is what I personally like about it). Capella's is even sweeter. FA's is less sweet and fruitier/realistic, but it isn't one of their stronger flavors. I don't use TFA Strawberry, but if it's less sweet to you, sounds like what your friend might be wanting. You might ask on the DIY forum for other strawberry suggestions.

vabch22

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@HIC - Thanks again. I have some FA flavors coming in to try out some of your recipes and I'll make sure to test out FA strawberry. I'll also post in the forum for suggestions.

I am desperately looking for Two recipes. I am a veteran DIYer, but I cannot figure out these:

1. Cloud Science - BETA
2. KickBass Vapor - Gooey Better Cake.

I will be your best friend for life... ;-)

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey I've got this bottle of cigar passion from.fa. I haven't even opened yet. Does any body have any suggestions. I'm thinking bout maybe something with some coconut and maybe banana like a.tropical.thing. Never tasted it, so I guess I'm looking for an easy way out with this please! I just don't have the patience,not to mention.taste buds to start another project right now! Feel.free.to.pm me if thats better for you. Thanks

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Hey I've got this bottle of cigar passion from.fa. I haven't even opened yet. Does any body have any suggestions.

Yes - open it. lol
I just started playing with that one. I can't decide if I prefer it really light (around 1.5%) or "normal" strength (close to 3%). There is a sour background I'm not sure I like; I think it has citrus. I usually add Black Fire (about .5%), but I didn't like it with this flavor. I haven't decided what to try in it next. Maybe some nutty-sweetness (Walnut-Cinn?) to balance that sour bit.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes - open it. lol
I just started playing with that one. I can't decide if I prefer it really light (around 1.5%) or "normal" strength (close to 3%). There is a sour background I'm not sure I like; I think it has citrus. I usually add Black Fire (about .5%), but I didn't like it with this flavor. I haven't decided what to try in it next. Maybe some nutty-sweetness (Walnut-Cinn?) to balance that sour bit.
Try adding some FA Burley with a touch of Ethyl Maltiol 5% solution ( a few drops). I did, I like the taste...

Burley is a favorite of mine - thanks for the suggestion!
I hate tobacco flavors but my uncle is always asking for me to make him some. I bought a 120 ml of burley a few months back because of the reviews but the smell turned me off so I never used it. Do you have a suggestion for a tobacco I could combine it with, or do you like it on its own? I only have tfa tobaccos besides the burley tobacco to work with at the moment.

KillaGT

Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
I'm looking for a good mt dew baja blast recipe & like a Starbucks caramel frap type recipe thanks for any help

I'm looking for a good mt dew baja blast recipe & like a Starbucks caramel frap type recipe thanks for any help
I made one for a friend a while back based off of someone else's recipe and tweaked it to my liking. Lemme know what you think!

10% Citrus Punch TFA
1% Key lime TFA
1% Coconut extra TFA
1% Lemon Lime CA
1% Cantaloupe TFA
1% Pineapple TFA

What brand is CA lemon lime?
Capella's, But TFA works just the same I would imagine. I have also used FA's lime tahiti and lemon sicily at .5% each in place of the lemon lime, but I feel like it was too realistic tasting. Which baja blast is more artificial IMO. The cantaloupe sounds weird but it really smooths it out and it never tasted right without it after someone suggested I use it.

Would that be lemon lime cooler from tfa?
Most likely, I ran out of TFA's lemon lime a year ago and switched to capellas after. Idk if they have changed the name or something, and I cant remember how similar it is. You could probably do without it, the original recipe I made didnt have it. I just felt like it needed to be sweeter and more limey after I vaped the orginal recipe for a few weeks.

EDIT: HIC posted some sort of caramel cappucino not too long ago, I would post a link but I'm not sure how to lol. But it should pop up on the search bar,coffee flavors are extremely hard to make IMO. I never had much luck until I ordered FA coffee flavors.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Looking for a giraffe biscuits from giraffe juices recipe

SouthMark40UK

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi All

Anyone got a recipe for Nicotickets Gravity? Or King’s Barrel – King’s Henchman?

Cheers

Mark

Anybody know Axios by monster vape. I like this juice. Does anybody have this recipe or at least close to it? Thanks in advance.

So glad I found this forum. New here but not new to vaping. Somebody please help me with Charlie Noble Trpioli. Its very complex and I can't quite figure it out. Especially the spice blend.

Couldnt find it if any one posted it but i think i could really go for jelly belly's buttered popcorn. thanks for the read and your time. Cheers!

bkind

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
An equal amount of FA Lemon Sicily and FA Strawberry suits me fine! I use about 2% each; most would prefer about 3% each. It really doesn't need anything else.
This is amazing! Just mixed some up and wow! Knocked my socks off! So much better than anything I have gotten from any vender! Thanks again my friend 3% was perfect.

I have tiredlessly looked for something close to caterpillars Pelican with not luck. I am new and can only tell you it is a watermelon bubble gum that all VG I think. I have tried one from here
http://www.bubblews.com/news/6187166-my-diy-watermelon-bubble-gum-ejuice-recipe
the recipe is
Watermelon/8%
Bubble gum/10%
Marshmallow/3%
Sweetener/4%
It nice and I vape it all day but it's not Pelican. Can somebody anybody that vapes this wonderful juice help and in any way?

Thanks so much!!

T

Taver13

looking for a clone of hydro pump and/or sonic boom by cloud chasers inc. anyone got it?

T

Taver13

also if anyone has a good recipe for using cinnamon red hots flavoring, that would be awesome too

VU Sponsors