Become a Patron!

RECIPE REQUESTS THREAD

I have a request that I would greatly appreciate. It is Dewberry cream by kilo. It is described as a light honeydew cream with a hint of soft berries. This stuff is amazing and would appreciate some help. Thanks!!

PD Fitzpatrick

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone have a recipe for Liturgy by Tally Ho Vapor Tonic?
The description from Tally Ho is: A rich medley both sweet and savory- a decadent cheesecake tart with graham crust delicately sweetened with honey, lightened with clotted cream topping infused with whole vanilla bean and subtle blueberry swirls. A relaxing scent of warm baked goods and spice permeates the room note- creating an atmosphere of warm comfort.

DarthVaper419

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll sacrifice goats and name my first born in honor of the person who gives me a cell block 4 recipe (by the standard) please and ty!!

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a request that I would greatly appreciate. It is Dewberry cream by kilo. It is described as a light honeydew cream with a hint of soft berries. This stuff is amazing and would appreciate some help. Thanks!!
Never had it but it sounds great. Makes me want to play with some honeydew/berry combos.

mike-c

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello everyone, first time poster, long time lurker. Lol
I've been reading the wealth of information that this site has to offer, and have been amazed by all the tips, tricks, and reviews all of you have shared. Thanks for that everyone!
Also thanks for making this forum such a warm and friendly environment. I've cruised other forums and to be honest this is BY FAR the most comfortable for me!

Now that that's been said, I have been making a huge list of diy flavors and supplies to order with my tax return this year. I lost my job as a coal miner because of a huge company shutdown and kind of have to get what I want while I have the means. Before I make the order/s I would like to just put this question out there in hopes of getting a close as possible clone for G2 Cactus Juice. This has always been a go to all day vape that I sadly will not be able to afford to buy anymore. Any thoughts as to ingredients before I order will be HUGELY appreciated.
Thanks again,
Mike

DarthVaper419

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
that sounds like vz creme brulee with a couple drops of citrus mix from fa ;)

The Standard Cell Block Four is a Creme Brulee cake with a little hint of citrus.
Thanks. I'll get these ordered and figure it out and will share when I have a final result!!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hello everyone, first time poster, long time lurker. Lol
I've been reading the wealth of information that this site has to offer, and have been amazed by all the tips, tricks, and reviews all of you have shared. Thanks for that everyone!
Also thanks for making this forum such a warm and friendly environment. I've cruised other forums and to be honest this is BY FAR the most comfortable for me!

Now that that's been said, I have been making a huge list of diy flavors and supplies to order with my tax return this year. I lost my job as a coal miner because of a huge company shutdown and kind of have to get what I want while I have the means. Before I make the order/s I would like to just put this question out there in hopes of getting a close as possible clone for G2 Cactus Juice. This has always been a go to all day vape that I sadly will not be able to afford to buy anymore. Any thoughts as to ingredients before I order will be HUGELY appreciated.
Thanks again,
Mike
Hi Mike and welcome aboard! I've not had that particular one before, but I will say that Inawera Cactus flavor is really good. Bull City Vapers and Ecigexpress both have that.

Cruise around the DIY section of the forum, lots of great reading and plenty of helpful people around. It's a lot of fun, much cheaper and some really great people around here. Love it.

mike-c

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh yeah for sure. Like I said, I've been lurking soo long I feel like I know most of you from all your posts.

Thanks, Inwerna's cactus is for sure on my list. I'd love to recreate the flavor if I can, but I'm sure I'll have to tweak it being the tinkerer I am. If I ever am able to reproduce it is. But hey, that's the fun in diy right! Lol

mike-c

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I hear ya there. Being an underground coal miner has taught me one thing that has stood out the most, patience. I just hope it holds up through my endeavors. I may not be able to create flavors as complex as HIC and other top dogs on the site, but as long as I can please my own palette and maybe even get some positive feedback from my wife then this will all be worth it.

This is sure to be the cheapest hobby I've ever had for sure. Lol

krypted

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looking for a clone or something similar to Alice In Vapeland's White Rabbit and Fifteen Foot Falls. I haven't been able to find anything yet.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Reactions: Edd

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh yeah for sure. Like I said, I've been lurking soo long I feel like I know most of you from all your posts.

Thanks, Inwerna's cactus is for sure on my list. I'd love to recreate the flavor if I can, but I'm sure I'll have to tweak it being the tinkerer I am. If I ever am able to reproduce it is. But hey, that's the fun in diy right! Lol
After looking it up and reading about the one you're interested in, I see it's Orange, Tangerine, Pineapple and Lemon as the primary flavors. That sounds like a really good vape. So.... with that said, I can't say that "Cactus" is in there, or not. i jumped the gun, saw Cactus... lol. I suppose you'll need to decide, if they're candy like flavors, real fruit flavors, more tart, more sweet.... there are several vendors of these flavors and they have a different nuance about them.

Does it have different flavors on the inhale/exhale... regardless, it does sound good.

mike-c

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
After looking it up and reading about the one you're interested in, I see it's Orange, Tangerine, Pineapple and Lemon as the primary flavors. That sounds like a really good vape. So.... with that said, I can't say that "Cactus" is in there, or not. i jumped the gun, saw Cactus... lol. I suppose you'll need to decide, if they're candy like flavors, real fruit flavors, more tart, more sweet.... there are several vendors of these flavors and they have a different nuance about them.

Does it have different flavors on the inhale/exhale... regardless, it does sound good.

Yeah I didn't think it was that easy lol. They are real tasting fruit flavors so I'd be starting with FA flavors. It's a really good vape even if you're not into fruit flavors. It's light and airy, and almost gives ya a "Juicy Fruit" chewing gum type of freshness.

Thanks for your help huckleberried!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah I didn't think it was that easy lol. They are real tasting fruit flavors so I'd be starting with FA flavors. It's a really good vape even if you're not into fruit flavors. It's light and airy, and almost gives ya a "Juicy Fruit" chewing gum type of freshness.

Thanks for your help huckleberried!
FA is definitely a good route for real fruit taste. Can't go wrong there!

Sent from my stupid iPhone because I don't have an Android.

mike-c

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What is the EM for? Sorry, I'm still new to the abbreviations.

Pitt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Clone of FREDOM SMOKE USA's Smurfs Blood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for (Northern Virginia company Zidrate's) Hazel Eyes... Been vaping this juice for about a month now but need to DIY since it's about 30 bucks for 30ml & that adds up FAST!

Pitt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Guess nobody knows?? Looking to make Smurfs Blood for my lady so she doesn't have to buy it.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Looking for a winston recipe. Thank you

Last edited:

Razaiel177

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hello everyone. this is my very first post and have been fixated on the posts here all day. I'm hoping to place an order to begin DYI'ing and would very much appreciate if I can get some help with a strawberry lemonaid flavor liquid with a refreshing exhale. Thank you all in advance :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Me personally, I like FA Lemon Sicily with FA Anise for sweetness. The Anise provides a very refreshing exhale to me. Add your fave strawberry brand. You could try that at 3 or 4% Lemon Sicily, maybe 1% Strawberry, 0.5 to 1% Anise. I bet you get a lot of good suggestions, those are only my immediate ideas. If you want a little more tart, drop the anise, add 0.5% Lime Cold Press, or even Kiwi. That could be interesting!

PD Fitzpatrick

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Does anyone have a clone for Dolomite by Tally Ho! Vapor Tonic or something along these lines??
It's description online is
Dolomite - a distinctive confection of fresh creamy custard- infused with fragrant strawberry, hints of choice bourbon vanilla and just a touch of savory caramel.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does anyone have a clone for Dolomite by Tally Ho! Vapor Tonic or something along these lines??
It's description online is
Dolomite - a distinctive confection of fresh creamy custard- infused with fragrant strawberry, hints of choice bourbon vanilla and just a touch of savory caramel.

I tasted that once, and the majority of the flavor is Capella vanilla custard - and it's max VG.

PD Fitzpatrick

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm looking for a clone of strawberry astronaut if anyone has ever tried it from jimmy the juiceman
Pretty certain the strawberry is TFA's Strawberry. I know that's not much help but it's a major ingredient

Razaiel177

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Me personally, I like FA Lemon Sicily with FA Anise for sweetness. The Anise provides a very refreshing exhale to me. Add your fave strawberry brand. You could try that at 3 or 4% Lemon Sicily, maybe 1% Strawberry, 0.5 to 1% Anise. I bet you get a lot of good suggestions, those are only my immediate ideas. If you want a little more tart, drop the anise, add 0.5% Lime Cold Press, or even Kiwi. That could be interesting!

the kiwi addition is indeed an interesting twist that has given me a new idea to try when my order arrives. a question about anise if I may though. I couldn't find that specific flavor but found an oil. is that what u were referring to?

VapingCowboy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I seem to have a slight addiction to "cereal" vapes. Not necessarily Cereal Killa, but just the breakfast cereal vapes. Apple Jax, Cheerios, Lucky Charms, Fruit Loops, Cinnamon Toast Crunch (I'd kill for that one!) Does anyone have any good cereal vape recipes? If it were up to me, there would be a thread on just those, haha! Any help is appreciated! Thank you!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I seem to have a slight addiction to "cereal" vapes. Not necessarily Cereal Killa, but just the breakfast cereal vapes. Apple Jax, Cheerios, Lucky Charms, Fruit Loops, Cinnamon Toast Crunch (I'd kill for that one!) Does anyone have any good cereal vape recipes? If it were up to me, there would be a thread on just those, haha! Any help is appreciated! Thank you!

I have a couple inspired by sweet, kiddie cereals:
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/hics-double-rainbow.34059/
and http://vapingunderground.com/threads/hics-honey-nut-apple-jack-ios.36428/

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I've seen a few variations of this. No copycat recipes yet. FSusa describes it as a runt candy flavor. However, others describe Smurfs Blood as Blueberry. If it is the Blueberry version you would need to find a ratio of blueberry with sour(additive). I have never tried this flavor but my google fu is pretty good. It is touted that FSusa only use Flavorart Flavorings.

If they're getting sour blueberry with FlavourArt flavorings, Mad Fruit and Bilberry are the likely ingredients.

VapingCowboy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Pitt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks for the input, I was able to find some but not all of what I need....Croissant rasberry cotton candy I know are in there but still missing something along with ratios.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I originally got into DIY in order to try to clone VapeDad's Mexico City. It is described as a cinnamon "elephant ear" pastry. It is by far the best cinnamon fried dough flavor I have ever tried. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to make progress. I have tried FW Cinnamon Churro, FW Yellow Cake, FW Sugar Cookie, CAP Sugar Cookie, CAP Cake Batter, Nature's Flavors Sweet Cinnamon, TFA/CAP cinnamon danish, TFA cinnamon sugar cookie, vanilla cupcake, etc.. I am drawing a blank, none of those flavors seem to be it. The e-liquid is smooth, somewhat vanilla-y? Literally can taste the sweet-subtle fried dough. The cinnamon is warm, light, sugary. I found the mixer type in a youtube comment that he used "a small amount of cinnamon" but that could mean anything. It has barely any throat hit, original mix comes in 70vg/30pg. I thought that buying all the flavorings I thought it would be, that I would eventually smell one and decipher that is definitely the base. However, complete and utter failure by me thus far. Any help would be enormously appreciated. Until then, I am hooked on Kriga's Deadly Sin clone. Thank you!

@hershey,
I fell in love with a different vendor's churro flavor and felt I came close to
it with about equal parts TFA frosted donut and FW cinnamon roll for that
"fried dough" effect you describe. It's kind of a stab in the dark as far as
your elephant ear flavor goes, I know... but I notice you don't have either of those
flavors on your list, so you never can tell.

I should probably also say I was using pre-mixed, pre-nicotine'd single flavor solutions made
for me by a vendor (a different vendor from the churro-flavor maker).
I don't see how this would change things at all, but this --this "stone" (?) mixing-- is the only kind of mixing
I've done so far, so I'm mentioning it, just in case mixing with pre-mixed solutions has some effect I'm unaware of.
I'd be pleased to know if you end up trying these together!

Does anyone have a recipe for "Claim Your Throne"' by Kings Crown?

straight up TFA brown sugar 2%.. I was mixing using HIC's 80VG/20PW when I figured this out. I realized it was very close. Please confirm.

Shout out to @HeadInClouds and @wllmc, been a long time silent reader and learner. Very saddened to see the recent discussion on @wllmc leaving. Big honor and gratitude for your generosity.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors