Become a Patron!

RANDOM THOUGHTS FTW

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A fine day before the heat wave hits again....Jeff Gordon kissin' the bricks at Indy, an ice cold Chelada and cheddar-jack & chipotle tator tots. :D

0GUtgWtl.jpg

fAjmxrPl.jpg

m2DG2EIl.jpg

Last edited:

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That must be why I'm unfamiliar. I don't drink beer or wine. Funny because there probably 10 breweries and 50 vineyards within 30 min of where i live.
  • 1 beer
  • 1 lime + 1 extra wedge
  • fine sea salt around the rim of the glass
  • ice

RichS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That must be why I'm unfamiliar. I don't drink beer or wine. Funny because there probably 10 breweries and 50 vineyards within 30 min of where i live.
Any homes for sale near you?

Reactions: Ace

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Damn, I remember Squirt....but then I remember Fresca and TAB as well.... :D
Walmart here carries all 3. Kroger carries Squirt on occasion. But walmart is the only place I've seen TAB.

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Made kewl jewelry and leather jacket decorations too.
You mean like these? This is a gallon bag full, or about 4lbs of tabs. It wil eventually be a messenger bag.
1460166_10202699056501528_1312594864_n.jpg

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@RichS
San Luis obispo. Central Coast of California. This whole area is all about wine and strawberries.lotsa nice houses

Big Jake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
still get squirt in the midwest... only diet soda I'll drink. reminds me of when I enjoyed "grown up" drinks. And several of the local kids still collect those darn tabs to make armor out of it.

RichS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@RichS
San Luis obispo. Central Coast of California. This whole area is all about wine and strawberries.lotsa nice houses
I know exactly where that is, I've been to the canyon power a couple of times.

Reactions: Ace

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Did you collect that yourself?
About 500 of them came from a friend in NC, the rest were about 2 years of soda intake in the house. I have maybe 6 cans of pepsi a week if that. There are 2 other people in the house. I stopped collecting the last several months. I should get back to collecting.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
About 500 of them came from a friend in NC, the rest were about 2 years of soda intake in the house. I have maybe 6 cans of pepsi a week if that. There are 2 other people in the house. I stopped collecting the last several months. I should get back to collecting.
I'm collecting the metal coke bottle lids my bestie drinks when she's round. I don't know why. I just feel I should haha

Obsolete

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Don't you hate it when it's dead quiet and all of a sudden your nose starts freakin making noises? WEEEET EET EET EET.......EET!

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Before i stopped analogs every night when I layed down my throat and chest sounded likegate that needs oil.

Savage_46

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now watching a film about a monster going round eating local Irish islanders and the only way they can defeat it is to get drunk becaus it doesn't like alcohol. Any excuse hey ;)
Sounds like a massive hole in the plot. If the monster is eating only the Irish, & doesn't like alcohol...... Then how in the hell is it eating? Sober Irish, that's quite the oxymoron.

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds like a massive hole in the plot. If the monster is eating only the Irish, & doesn't like alcohol...... Then how in the hell is it eating? Sober Irish, that's quite the oxymoron.
The monster has to catch them either on the way to mass or on the way to court for brawling...

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That random awesome that happens when you discover a favorite musician who had quit for a period of time is back making music, and has not one but two very affordable EPs out and your tired music collection gets all happy again. That was me Friday night.

Savage_46

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That was me a few years ago when I saw transformers. I knew I recognized the song style & singers voice. I sat through the credits & confirmed it.... Smashing pumpkins!!!

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The monster has to catch them either on the way to mass or on the way to court for brawling...
Well what they did was have a lock in at the local pub and got totally drunk and the monster waited till the beer and whiskey run out and they sobered up lol. Seriously. It's called Grabbers

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sing along
♬ Keep on the sunny side, always on the sunny side, keep on the sunny side of life ♬
I'm trying to place that song, but can't get Tommy James and the Shondells outta my head.

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think it's an old time gospel song
Yup. It was written in 1899 by a women named Ada Blankhorn (sp?) and used in the movie 'O Brother, Where Art Thou?'. I freaking HATED that movie but my ex and her family watched it every time they got together.
I had to do something while it was on, so I goofed around on the internet and looked up the song one day...

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup. It was written in 1899 by a women named Ada Blankhorn (sp?) and used in the movie 'O Brother, Where Art Thou?'. I freaking HATED that movie but my ex and her family watched it every time they got together.
I had to do something while it was on, so I goofed around on the internet and looked up the song one day...
Thanks for that. I feel better now I know lol. I watch It's A Wonderful Life every year. Ppl hate that movie. Why? It's great! I like a The Simpsons version :)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

i like this old time gospel song better

:D

VU Sponsors