kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
random.....syfy movies are totally lame. but amusing.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I worry that the lock on restroom doors aren't gonna hold up and they'll catch me at it

i am quite sure we don't want to know what "it" is.
oh_no.gif

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Are you watching sharknado or something?

ha, no even worse. something called Megashark vs Mechashark, featuring former pop star debbie gibson.

btw, in case you're interested, sharknado 2 is on wednesday. woohoo!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Didnt you just win another one?

Yeah, I won a contest for a mixed Chi-You and Omega clone combo. So, I'm pretty much done with stuff for awhile. :)

It works pretty well, I like it. But, does anyone how the heck can you fix the wonky switch on that thing?
I've never seen a looser button on a mod - I have to lock it or it'll fall over. It's otherwise pretty nice. I looked on FT, but no real help there.

I believe it is this one: https://www.fasttech.com/products/1411/10005381/1451812

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I feel ya....
I did pressure washing for a bit long ago...in winter. Worst job ever.
Yup. I was co-owner of a full service tunnel carwash- open year round. Worse yet, the tunnel faced north/south. We all wore waterproof gear but the wind coming in the front of the tunnel would freeze the spray to us if we stayed in one place too long. I went through 5 winters of that before I decided the frost bite and hypothermia wasn't worth it and got out.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yup. I was co-owner of a full service tunnel carwash- open year round. Worse yet, the tunnel faced north/south. We all wore waterproof gear but the wind coming in the front of the tunnel would freeze the spray to us if we stayed in one place too long. I went through 5 winters of that before I decided the frost bite and hypothermia wasn't worth it and got out.

Yeah, we just wore coveralls and coats with a kind of vinyl apron thing. I got hypothermia in a -12F windy evening. Also, nearly got blown off an icey roof by a 140psi hose while cleaning roof vents for a mall. I only weighed like 128lbs then...

Decided that $3.39/hr. wasn't worth dying over.

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, we just wore coveralls and coats with a kind of vinyl apron thing. I got hypothermia in a -12F windy evening. Also, nearly got blown off an icey roof by a 140psi hose while cleaning roof vents for a mall. I only weighed like 128lbs then...

Decided that $3.39/hr. wasn't worth dying over.
I used to have pictures that my gf took of me coated in 3/4" of ice from the waist down.
Luckily she was a nurse because saved my life one night. I was severely hypothermic, barely coherent, and was so cold all I could think about was a hot shower. Guess that would have sent super-chilled blood to my heart and killed me on the spot.
The best way to heat up is slowly- from the inside out. Jello dissolved in luke warm water is the most efficient way to boost your body temp safely. The gelatin is rendered animal fat and converts to energy easily.
Never knew that until that night...

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My mate keeps winning competitions on the Internet. I don't have any theories why

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My mate keeps winning competitions on the Internet. I don't have any theories why
My boyfriend keeps getting free shit from a B&M and other vapers that hang around said B&M.. Meanwhile I'm the one spending actual money there like an idiot. *scratches head*
Finally got him to join VU today and we're watching Mod Envy right now.. Sweartagawd if he wins something I'll smother him with his pillow tonight.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My boyfriend keeps getting free shit from a B&M and other vapers that hang around said B&M.. Meanwhile I'm the one spending actual money there like an idiot. *scratches head*
Finally got him to join VU today and we're watching Mod Envy right now.. Sweartagawd if he wins something I'll smother him with his pillow tonight.
Noo don't kill him. Give him a rub. It's good luck :D

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

rjmara

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I couldn't win a giveaway if I was the only one in the drawing!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I haven't seen squirt sold here yet.. but they used to down at the beach, many many years ago..:(

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm not much of a drinker.. But... What the hell happened to just regular Jack? regular vodka? regular Regular? Its all Jack Daniels for heavens sake. What makes one Jack better than the other Jack????
RIGHT ......THERE IS ONLY ONE o_O

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Damn, I remember Squirt....but then I remember Fresca and TAB as well.... :D

I just took a sip off a Fresca. Peach tho. Do not like the grapefruit kind much.

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ice. Squirt. Reposado tequila. Lime juice. Little salt. Stir.
tart and refreshing cocktail great for the summer

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not sure they got that much money for recycling them ring pulls. I think it was a trick to keep us kids busy

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm not sure they got that much money for recycling them ring pulls. I think it was a trick to keep us kids busy
Probably so, and you don't want those lying around either. They can blow out your flip flops.

VU Sponsors