LMFAO! Classic, and badass. :thumbup:

DoctorJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
DISCLAIMER: Not responsible if you are blinded, suffer a stroke or incur a mental breakdown or psychosis viewing these pics. :zombie:

Zap 001.jpg In professional mode

wednesday 067.jpg Semi professional mode

mods 012.jpg You gotta be shittin' me mode

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
DISCLAIMER: Not responsible if you are blinded, suffer a stroke or incur a mental breakdown or psychosis viewing these pics. :zombie:

View attachment 52937 In professional mode

View attachment 52938 Semi professional mode

View attachment 52940 You gotta be shittin' me mode

I particularly like the 2nd one. Someone other than me doing the math is always the best idea. :D Arithmetic, no sweat -- that's what calculators and spreadsheets are for. But real math...? FUHGEDDABOUTIT! :D

Andria

DoctorJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I particularly like the 2nd one. Someone other than me doing the math is always the best idea. :D Arithmetic, no sweat -- that's what calculators and spreadsheets are for. But real math...? FUHGEDDABOUTIT! :D

Andria

Same here. I can add, subtract, multiply and divide no problem. Then I had to take algebra...it has letters mixed with numbers...THAT'S NOT NATURAL!!!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Same here. I can add, subtract, multiply and divide no problem. Then I had to take algebra...it has letters mixed with numbers...THAT'S NOT NATURAL!!!

Hmm... some basic algebra doesn't bother me, I got like B's I seem to recall... but the last quarter got into shit like quadratic equations... I think I got a C that quarter. Algebra is useful in teaching you how to take real-world situations and turn them into equations -- hence all those tiresome word problems. That's really a necessary skill, even for basic household finance and budgeting -- the old "balancing a checkbook," or even nowadays, setting up a spreadsheet to keep things straight. You have to be able to figure out what to add, what to subtract, and where... without that, you're really dead in the water.

But geometry? Please. I do not need to measure the height of a tree by the length of its shadow. Who cares how tall the fucking tree is?!? However, having a basic grasp of angles is very useful in billiards. :D

Andria

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Better than fucking differential equations!
So, my son thought it would be fun to grab my glasses and snap the arm off. (Literally snapped the whole thing off)

I'm just grateful for duct tape...

4c4660344ba2bf66482385642955f0f7.jpg

But I can "see" it in my peripheral vision and it's bugging the fuck out of me!
Gorilla Glue will fix the glasses...Lovely top you're almost wearing. ;)

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So, my son thought it would be fun to grab my glasses and snap the arm off. (Literally snapped the whole thing off)

I'm just grateful for duct tape...

4c4660344ba2bf66482385642955f0f7.jpg

But I can "see" it in my peripheral vision and it's bugging the fuck out of me!
You have glasses on? Hmmm, didn't even notice. tehehe

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You try covering up 36 DDDs without wearing a turtleneck. I'm in Florida and it is FUCKING HOT here.
c2763711d5fdfc3b000829251cf17ecd.jpg

Just having the 36DDDs on your chest is like wearing a winter garment there! It was summer when I was nursing and was sporting 36 SINGLE-Ds, and I was MISERABLE! But I did enjoy the looks I got. :D

Andria

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just having the 36DDDs on your chest is like wearing a winter garment there! It was summer when I was nursing and was sporting 36 SINGLE-Ds, and I was MISERABLE! But I did enjoy the looks I got. :D

Andria
You LITERALLY need to ever something low cut so you can get "Boob Airflow" otherwise it is MISERABLY HOT...

I seriously wish I had the money for a reduction. I'd like to be between a Full C and a Full D. That way I don't have to drop $60+ PER BRA at Victoria Secret. Plus I'd get to wear all the cute bras that NEVER come in my size...

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You LITERALLY need to ever something low cut so you can get "Boob Airflow" otherwise it is MISERABLY HOT...

I seriously wish I had the money for a reduction. I'd like to be between a Full C and a Full D. That way I don't have to drop $60+ PER BRA at Victoria Secret. Plus I'd get to wear all the cute bras that NEVER come in my size...

I just wish I could lose 20 lbs and keep the bosom I have. :D But they'll mostly go away, if I lose 20 lbs. So maybe I'll just try to lose 10lbs. :D

Andria

Frightnight

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yep, there is a story behind that picture. I'll create a new thread to keep from hijacking this thread.

VU Sponsors