Become a Patron!

Post your mug shot.

jimbodaddy74

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Me either! He's a handful, but he's MY handful. He's the only child I'll have too (had to have sterilisation surgery after he was born, long story).
We're definitely done. When the wife was pregnant with the youngest, she was diagnosed with cancer, and her doctor told us not to do that again. So I got neutered. Then a couple of years later, some fibroids forced her to get spayed. It's a running joke that our kids were responsible parent owners.

Here's a little something from the past.
IMG_20151022_103022.jpg

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We're definitely done. When the wife was pregnant with the youngest, she was diagnosed with cancer, and her doctor told us not to do that again. So I got neutered. Then a couple of years later, some fibroids forced her to get spayed. It's a running joke that our kids were responsible parent owners.

Here's a little something from the past.
View attachment 51293
Awww!

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
nhZG2Iv.jpg

This was me about 4 months ago, my clear hate for selfies is noted in my expression.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I'll be 43 August 29th I'm not that old either. Still run circles around all these young bucks.

have a nice day
Hell I'm only 23 and I already have a Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering and a career path so I say I'm doing pretty well for my age. Most people in my group are limited to a high school education, earning wages from fast food if even earning any and living with their parents.

Last edited:

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hell I'm only 23 and I already have a Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering and a career path so I say I'm doing pretty well for my age. Most people in my group are limited to a high school education, earning wages from fast food if even earning any and living with their parents.
That is a good field to be in. I chose the bio engineering field and I love what I do just at the moment not the particular people I work for.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Bio engineering greatly interests me but I know little to nothing about the field in depth. What's the jist of your typical activities in that career?

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good job:::pat on the back:::::

have a nice day

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That is a good field to be in. I chose the bio engineering field and I love what I do just at the moment not the particular people I work for.

Bio engineering greatly interests me but I know little to nothing about the field in depth. What's the jist of your typical activities in that career?
I decided NOT to get into bio engineering because I would be tempted to engineer a super virus because people fucking suck. LOL

I was tempted though.

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yep.I'm glad most of mine are adults and living on their own.I love my kids and all but man it's like they make money just disappear.
As my Dad puts it: "Having kids is like being pecked to death by a duck; you never get the fatal blow, it just keeps on hurting."

(When talking about how expensive it is to have daughters)

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's not bragging if its true and apt.
Now please kindly piss up a rope.
Sure. Because if it's on the internet, it HAS to be true, right?

Keep on bragging. You can be anything you want to be, on the internets.

AntDog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wow, this sure has turned into a contentious bullshit fest...

Let's see...

Some dude who ogled and commented on ALL the chick pictures (which was dickish as hell considering he was recently married...) said others were classless for doing so.

Some other dude wigged out for no reason.

Both said they were taking their ball and going home. Neither did.

Ya know, it has so much more of an effect if it isn't announced. But, if you do announce it, ya gotta stick the flounce, as they say... Or eat shit.

Ok, more pics were posted. A little mod intervention, more bullshit lunacy, some internet tough guy shit...

Am I up to speed? It's been a minute.

To keep on topic, my most recent:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sigh I hate doctors. Don't get me wrong I have a very nice doctor, but I always get anxious in waiting rooms!

Entirely rational. Not only are you being subjected to the implied statement that the doc's time is more valuable than yours, you're also sharing space with people who may be sick with something communicable -- even if they're not present when you are, they might have left their microbes earlier.

Andria

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Entirely rational. Not only are you being subjected to the implied statement that the doc's time is more valuable than yours, you're also sharing space with people who may be sick with something communicable -- even if they're not present when you are, they might have left their microbes earlier.

Andria
Thanks for my new phobia of Dr's offices!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for my new phobia of Dr's offices!

I've often fallen ill within a week of going to a doctor, or visiting someone in a hospital. Nowadays, if I must do either, I take echinacea and Vit C for about 3 days -- day before, day of, and day after -- to boost my immune system. It seems to work pretty well.

But that's no help for the indignity of being forced to wait around for someone who's convinced his time is more valuable than mine.

Andria

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've often fallen ill within a week of going to a doctor, or visiting someone in a hospital. Nowadays, if I must do either, I take echinacea and Vit C for about 3 days -- day before, day of, and day after -- to boost my immune system. It seems to work pretty well.

But that's no help for the indignity of being forced to wait around for someone who's convinced his time is more valuable than mine.

Andria
Actually she is really sweet. We were chatting about her newborn son. She even took me early (I show up early for doctor appointments).

I'm now at a 7/11 picking up a cold drink for the drive back home. ^.~

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Andria
Get a job in a hospital and that will stop.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Get a job in a hospital and that will stop.

No thanks!!! Too fucking cold in those places!!! And the SMELL!!!!!! GAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Gag me with a FORK!!!!!!!!!!

Andria

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You get used to it. Don't even smell it any longer.
I would have been working in the morgue if I hadn't been disabled by CRPS.

I was the kid in my class eating a snack while we were looking at a pair of cadavers that were donated for examination.

If the smell ever gets TOO bad there's always Vicks vaporub (put some under/just inside your nose and it MOSTLY overpowers the smell. Unless they are in extreme decomp.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, this sure has turned into a contentious bullshit fest...

Let's see...

Some dude who ogled and commented on ALL the chick pictures (which was dickish as hell considering he was recently married...) said others were classless for doing so.

Some other dude wigged out for no reason.

Both said they were taking their ball and going home. Neither did.

Ya know, it has so much more of an effect if it isn't announced. But, if you do announce it, ya gotta stick the flounce, as they say... Or eat shit.

Ok, more pics were posted. A little mod intervention, more bullshit lunacy, some internet tough guy shit...

Am I up to speed? It's been a minute.

To keep on topic, my most recent:

Love the post love the picture!!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You get used to it. Don't even smell it any longer.

I've often been grateful for my extreme squeamishness keeping me out of med school, so I didn't have to work in a hospital. To me, that seems like one of the WORST possible places to work.

Andria

VU Sponsors