Become a Patron!

Post pictures of your setups!

BrattVapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I didnt say i didnt feel safe buying online. I just hate the wait time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Worth it every way you look at it.

I haven't purchased anything except cotton and the rare juice at a store in a long while. Better prices, and I can wait 3-7 days for a product to save $5-30+.

Matt

Fern2987

Member For 4 Years
I dont mind waiting 3 to 7 days. But i ordered a rda from fastech and it took almost 45 days to get it. When i finally received it i had forgot about it. Im not good at purchasing things online. Lol. I guess ill have to learn where you guys order from

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you want to avoid the craziest ship times Ive personally ever come across in any industry, you need to stay far far away from any Chinese vendors. If you want "normal" shipping times, you have to buy from US vendors. The trade off being many of the US vendors have higher prices. But when your talking about 3 weeks to a month being standard shipping time, Id much rather just pay an extra $10 or whatever.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I didnt say i didnt feel safe buying online. I just hate the wait time.

But the anticipation...! That's part of the fun of vapemail!!! It's like when you're a lil kid, waiting for Santa... ;)

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If you want to avoid the craziest ship times Ive personally ever come across in any industry, you need to stay far far away from any Chinese vendors. If you want "normal" shipping times, you have to buy from US vendors. The trade off being many of the US vendors have higher prices. But when your talking about 3 weeks to a month being standard shipping time, Id much rather just pay an extra $10 or whatever.

Yes, I totally agree with you -- anticipation is a great thing, but I am terribly, horribly impatient. I once ordered a Kick ring from FT, because I couldn't find a brass-toned one anywhere in the US... it took 43 fucking days to reach me, and I swore, never again. Hong Kong shipping isn't too bad; usually around 10-14 days; much the same from Europe. I can pretty much handle a couple weeks... but 6 wks? No fucking way!

Andria

BrattVapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Fast tech. I knew it... Hold on let me stop laughing!!! Hahaha!

Not at you! At fast tech, the name itself is ironic.

Fast tech is Chinese based and will always take weeks to get there. 3-7 days is normal. I've only waited I think the most 10 days, and that was just poor timing lol.

Stay away from Chinese vendors as you've seen above. Fast tech. Lol what a name.

Matt

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
As much as I agree that 6wks is utterly ridiculous in this day and age.... I well remember the old days of "mail order"... and everything was "allow 6-8 wks for shipping and handling." Ain't it grand how technology has improved things? Except for FT of course, who are apparently still stuck in the 1960s. :D

Andria

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FastTech really isn't bad at all as long as you're not in a hurry. I've ordered many times from them with no issues. The one time I had to return something they actually had a USA address in Florida so no shipping across the world. The place I really tell people to avoid is Gearbest.

Cheers,
Steve

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I dont mind waiting 3 to 7 days. But i ordered a rda from fastech and it took almost 45 days to get it. When i finally received it i had forgot about it. Im not good at purchasing things online. Lol. I guess ill have to learn where you guys order from

Liionwholesale is in Pennsylvania, I'm in California, can't get much further of a ship than that, gets to me in 3-4 days (depends if it goes out that day or not I think). I want to say I ordered my set of HB2s on Thursday last week and I received them on Monday. International is a whole different ballgame, not only does the ship take a good 2 weeks from leaving their place, they also often list things as in stock when they aren't, so you have to wait a month for them to replenish the stock then ship it out and you end up forgetting what you even ordered by the time you get it.

Fern2987

Member For 4 Years
Liionwholesale is in Pennsylvania, I'm in California, can't get much further of a ship than that, gets to me in 3-4 days (depends if it goes out that day or not I think). I want to say I ordered my set of HB2s on Thursday last week and I received them on Monday. International is a whole different ballgame, not only does the ship take a good 2 weeks from leaving their place, they also often list things as in stock when they aren't, so you have to wait a month for them to replenish the stock then ship it out and you end up forgetting what you even ordered by the time you get it.
Im going to place an order today :) im excited already lol

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Im going to place an order today :) im excited already lol

I'd imagine Monday/Tuesday next week would be a safe bet, at worst Wednesday if USPS decides it hates you :D

And yeah @Wingsfan0310 Gearbest is notoriously bad, Fasttech is ehh, 3fvape surprised me though I've only ordered once there, less than 2 weeks, maybe I was just lucky but it was nice. Just can't beat china prices and availability sometimes.

DED420

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been rocking these coils in my Alliance V2+, on my Sig 150W TC for the past week, re-wicked it this morning, and tossed it on my RX200 (finally got a proper silicone sleeve, not those cheap ones with seams and shoddy edging)..........hits soooooo smooth at 100W, and flavor is on point! I'm a happy vaper right now :D

Fused Claptons
2x 24ga K1 + 27ga K1, 5 wrap 3mm ID
2x 22ga K1 + 32ga K1, 7 wrap 3mm ID
Both come in at roughly 0.25Ω, build comes in at 0.16Ω
(and yes, they both glow evenly, in unison, not in sequence)

Hybrid Coils.png 20160316_211422.jpg

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I got the Alleria V2 RTA today!
61ad30c90d94fcd56511bf3197122128.jpg
244d121dff0e9172ebc315aebf75ea0e.jpg
ee5226850ae29b02c3b6c6d14332bd65.jpg
c5e83bfc917d6c20a76fad53fb7e3425.jpg

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Center 510, a closer look .... nobunaga rda on hemOhmView attachment 43837
plus the highest wattage that I have, the Athena Hero 240 watts tc (not center 510 but like the design in front)
View attachment 43838

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Latest addition of my center 510, the Panzer DNA200, also latest addition to my DNA200 arsenals
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458237773.667702.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
How is it? Worth buying?

" I find your lack of faith disturbing." - Vader
Read the review and decide for yourself, I did write what I thought of it and answered that in the review.
The Review is HERE

Last edited:

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Vape mail came for today!
Another Griffin and a Griffin Clone to compare....finally...
Another Double Vision, this time the Chrome Edition.
A Twisted Messes Black/Gold RDA (Using it on the TM Square Base to match most of my Brass Mods).
A Black Cthulhu V2.
20160317_154913.jpg 20160317_160229.jpg

Fern2987

Member For 4 Years
Worth it every way you look at it.

I haven't purchased anything except cotton and the rare juice at a store in a long while. Better prices, and I can wait 3-7 days for a product to save $5-30+.

Matt
They have 5 different Samsungs. Which ones do you recommend
I'd imagine Monday/Tuesday next week would be a safe bet, at worst Wednesday if USPS decides it hates you :D

And yeah @Wingsfan0310 Gearbest is notoriously bad, Fasttech is ehh, 3fvape surprised me though I've only ordered once there, less than 2 weeks, maybe I was just lucky but it was nice. Just can't beat china prices and availability sometimes.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
25r's are my favorite battery for many reasons. The 30q is a solid one as well, on par with the HG2 at 3000mAH and 20amp (says 15 but that's just samsung being overly caution like usual, the people I've seen test them all report them as 20amp). The 25r's are a step down on life (mAH) but again like Samsung likes to do they're more than a 20 amp, so with that they're safer and batter life isn't really anything I'd consider bad.

So if you need every bit of your battery life to get you through the day before you can swap them out or charge them, the 30q or LG HG2 are your go to batteries. If you don't have an issue with the slightly lower life the 25rs are just great. Personally when I stick to one device as my main vape for the day running ~100w I'll end up swapping out the batteries when I get home from work and they'll be at about 30-50% juice, then get another pair down like that through the evening and make the swap again in the morning. So I'd say roughly 10 hours of my usage (hard to nail things down with such subjective things) on the 25r's.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They have 5 different Samsungs. Which ones do you recommend

The 25R's are my 18650 of choice as well. I have also heard good things about the 30Q's. The 18650 battery link in my signature compares them to the LG HG2's favorably. The difference is more mah with less headroom in CDR. I guess it would depend on how you plan on using them. For example if you never planned to go over 10-15 (even up to 20 max) amps the 30Q's might work out better. I myself plan to get a set the next time I order 18650's to try out. All that being said I think the 25R's are a great compromise of CDR and mah. Here's the link:
http://vaping360.com/top-5-18650-batteries-for-vaping/

Cheers,
Steve

BrattVapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Absolutely have heard some good things of the 30's.

I usually keep the 25Rs as my recommendation as they can handle most everything. Once someone who is just beginning their journey to vape safety learn a bit, they might find the 30's work better for their uses. But I recommend the 25R because even if you're going to use a Tube Mech or a 200Watt device, you'll be fine if you do something a little on the "crazy" end.

Either works.

Glad to see you ordered some solid batteries pal! 8 of em will last you quite a long while, unless you vape like Ray ;)

Matt

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
With the 25R's, for my 2Ω/10w vaping, on the mod I use for my ADV, when I swap the batteries the next morning (I change batteries every morning before i start vaping for the day), the battery is still at about 3.7v; on my secondary mod that i don't hit as often, also at about 10w, I can easily get 2 days out of a 25R. That's why I love vaping at 2Ω, 10w.

I'm awaiting a pair of LG/HE2's, so I'll see how they compare.

Andria

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So the weirdest thing just happened.... My wick on my NC caught on fire. It was fully juiced.. Wonder if it was the type of juice I used

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fern2987

Member For 4 Years
So the weirdest thing just happened.... My wick on my NC caught on fire. It was fully juiced.. Wonder if it was the type of juice I used

Maybe it was too tight? No? I want to know what happened

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am not sure however I think that has to be it because I had to unscrew the button side in order for it to stop firing.... It needs a non conductive washer or something....

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm definitely saying user error but weird that it never did that before. With me tightening it the same tension as all the other times I've used it. Only thing different is juice type but idk... At least I was able to get it apart in time.

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1ff41226edc39e52d60d2c745b3fd5d1.jpg

BATMAN VAPes
ALLERIA RTA

Vape On
Shit man, that looks very cool with the black vape band, i did not recognize the tank at first, before i didn't like its appearance that much now i want one :(:oops:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shit man, that looks very cool with the black vape band, i did not recognize the tank at first, before i didn't like its appearance that much now i want one :(:oops:
Did u get urs? Love this tank bro...
It's the sheetz

Vape On

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Andria - you have the coolest looking vapes! Love your drip tips.
Vapomiser - surric X looks nice. How does it vape?
Just got my wife vaping on 0 nic. Here is the istick 30w with a stumpy RDA at .9 ohm single coil clapton vaping at 20 watts.

i7Ds0GM.jpg

Last edited:

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Did u get urs? Love this tank bro...
It's the sheetz

Vape On
Got little caught up in work and forgot to send my mailing info. to Leon, then i just noticed i forgot to send it to him a few days ago when you guys got yours, at this point i felt it was inappropriate to ask :(

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Update on whats on the way...
Goon RDA
Mason 40mm
Alliance Fat Boy 46mm
Tsunami
30mm Coo TS
You are the only member i follow on this freaking forum so i check all the pics you post, one question keeps coming to mind constantly nagging me, what is your average monthly vaping budget and why are you so much into vaping like you are? i understand you are a technologist like me, vaping does not interest me all that much, why is it such a big time hobby for you? :)

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
You are the only member i follow on this freaking forum so i check all the pics you post, one question keeps coming to mind constantly nagging me, what is your average monthly vaping budget and why are you so much into vaping like you are? i understand you are a technologist like me, vaping does not interest me all that much, why is it such a big time hobby for you? :)
I have no clue actually and the woman asks me that all the time also....I go through phases of things "Im really into" and those phases last some time...

I was into Alcohol and Drugs for my teenage years and got sober...then did R/C for years, then jumped into guns, then modding games, and I always jump in head first, learn all I can and then I perfect my skills in it then I usually loose interest and move on...

Ive had about 20 different under the table jobs that I jumped in just to develop skills I thought I would need if something happen to anything in my house and car.
Carpentry, Auto-body/Detailing, Airbrushing, Welding and Soldering, Plumbing, Masonry, Fast Food, Slow Food, Tech Consulting and Web design and intrusion (my current field).

I work at GE and not to gloat but I get paid handsomely for what I do...my vape budget is what most peoples house payments are..

I hated school when I attended and the only classes I specialized in were Psychology, Science, Math and History...After I graduated (barely) I for some reason felt the need to learn everything I could and did so on my own, then jumped into Stafford Tech Center and got a handful of certifications for Tech, Keyboarding and OS credentials.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have no clue actually and the woman asks me that all the time also....I go through phases of things "Im really into" and those phases last some time...

I was into Alcohol and Drugs for my teenage years and got sober...then did R/C for years, then jumped into guns, then modding games, and I always jump in head first, learn all I can and then I perfect my skills in it then I usually loose interest and move on...

Ive had about 20 different under the table jobs that I jumped in just to develop skills I thought I would need if something happen to anything in my house and car.
Carpentry, Auto-body/Detailing, Airbrushing, Welding and Soldering, Plumbing, Masonry, Fast Food, Slow Food, Tech Consulting and Web design and intrusion (my current field).

I work at GE and not to brag but I get paid handsomely for what I do...my vape budget is what most peoples house payments are..

I hated school when I attended and the only classes I specialized in were Psychology, Science, Math and History...After I graduated (barely) I for some reason felt the need to learn everything I could and did so on my own, then jumped into Stafford Tech Center and got a handful of certifications for Tech, Keyboarding and OS credentials.
Yes you are bragging!!

Vape On

VU Sponsors