Become a Patron!

Pet Pics: Cats - Share your cats & other pet pics here!

StaceyL

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just because I just now noticed it. I did not type a bad word ^^ up there in my post. It was a cat breed that apparently one of the words in the breed got starred out lol. I'm hoping you guys can guess the breed even with the stars

This is Natas.
WOxyWjE.png

He enjoys cheeseburgers, napping, pissing in the sink and cheeseburgers.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just because I just now noticed it. I did not type a bad word ^^ up there in my post. It was a cat breed that apparently one of the words in the breed got starred out lol. I'm hoping you guys can guess the breed even with the stars

Yup, I figured it out. :)

This is Natas.
WOxyWjE.png

He enjoys cheeseburgers, napping, pissing in the sink and cheeseburgers.

LOLZ!!!

Love that sneeky name... great photo too.
devil-0006.gif

/OT

I just got back from errands/dollar store shopping, found nice quality Orange Habanero for $5.99/lb.
So, I bought 2 lbs of 'em. Muahahaahaaaa....

zfbORCal.jpg

I own a nice dehydrator. Can you say that Orange Hab Powder shall occur shortly? Yes, you can.

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Pami - you're a mod can you edit the OP of mine to include 'share your pets'? please!

You want the title changed too?

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Er yeah the post title - today is not one of my better brain days

StaceyL

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Bahas...loving your kitty and your signature. Not to mention your profile pic. I just had to tell you that.

StaceyL

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This thread with all the pics of the babies as babies is making it super hard for me to not go pick up a kitten I was offered lol

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Okay... hope you don't mind but since the rest of my family is posted here... wanted to share this one too...
We lost our dear old ROSCOE back in May... he was 14... very affectionate... loved to lay in shoes.. my mom would come in the door and immediately he would go to her feet, wait for her to slip off her shoes, then lay on them.

31579_4961673889808_1572395864_n_zps8b24ac53.jpg

368b8a64-0868-4158-b620-c200da60b6c4_zpsbc299f0d.jpg

StaceyL

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The first pic on my post has 3 of my babies that have traveled the rainbow bridge so I know where you are coming from. They are still our babies even if they aren't with us and deserve to be shown off. Hugs for your loss

Okay... hope you don't mind but since the rest of my family is posted here... wanted to share this one too...
We lost our dear old ROSCOE back in May... he was 14... very affectionate... loved to lay in shoes.. my mom would come in the door and immediately he would go to her feet, wait for her to slip off her shoes, then lay on them.

31579_4961673889808_1572395864_n_zps8b24ac53.jpg

368b8a64-0868-4158-b620-c200da60b6c4_zpsbc299f0d.jpg

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
five girls.jpg
Here's five of ours at dinnertime. Left to right: Flame, Mjölnir, Flower (spoken for), Nezumi, & Zim. All five are female.

Last edited:

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
534360_429902683775945_446947091_n.jpg @CaFF this is the furball of mine who looks like your Tiki. You've probably seen my roommate post his pics in the rebuilders forum you're on together.

Draco Invictus.jpg this is our meezer - Draco

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Awwww, wotta nice furball! :D

It's going to be in the 90's all week here, I hate it. Tiki doesn't dig it at all either.
I have a box fan in the doorway to the BR to pull cooler air in from the living room where the AC is. Guess where she is right now?

Right behind me lying in the nice cool air. (flash froze the fan, it's running though)

iqbzAwUl.jpg

(she hates the camera)

Lorem Ipsum

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Love all of these pet photos!

This is 10 year old Boo, our seal point mitted dsh that we rescued from The Humane Society 2 years ago. She's the best non-human family member I've ever had, and the only feline I was ever guardian to.

I think that my phone was on some sort of weird setting when I took the first couple of pictures....

06_2014_a_zpsaa34b69d.jpg

05_2014a_zpsb75d97f0.jpg

09_2012_a_zpsa06b57e2.jpg

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Our calico cuties... Kahlua (we call her Lulu) and Cider. They are sisters from consecutive litters. They are inseparable.

uploadfromtaptalk1405385519199.jpg

We also have an older male named Coty who just will not allow me to take his picture right now.

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
Ah too many cats in here :p I gotta get some of my dogs in here, brb!!

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Isn't there a dog thread, for dogs? Jussayin'.

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
While this one was originally for cats, I had an admin change it to cats and any other animals, then other threads got started for other species specific posts. My reasoning behind originally having it be cats only was exactly to avoid this type of drama "too many cats or too many dogs" as I know a lot of people can't stand one or the other...figuring someone with dogs would create a dog specific thread (and that happened). My fault, I have a rescue with 32 cats in it, and no dogs. Sincere apologies for drama.

Bahas

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
TOP: ANTSY 8yr old 220lb Blue Nose Pit Bull
1962786_1450453795185295_426107446_n.jpg
MIDDLE: Mia 2yr old Blue Brindle Pit Bull
1604761_1450454711851870_1916579837_n.jpg
BOTTOM: Luke 8yr old German Pinscher
1901953_1450459518518056_1901966570_n.jpg
these are a few of 9-Dogs :D
Damn all the cuteness in this thread. I think i have rainbows stuck in my blood and diabetes from the sweetness. But with that said more fuzzy kiddo pics.

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
My dog Antsy will be retiring this year from her competition pulls. Last year she pulled over 10,482lbs. This year I am working to get her to beat a UKC record of 12,170LBS... Wish Us Luck ;):):p:D

VU Sponsors