“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I got a new drawing tablet for my birthday and I've been hanging out on youtube and deviant art forums. I'm trying to get used to drawing and painting digitally. I'll try to get back into mixing before long. This last couple of months I've just mixed enough of my regulars to keep vaping.

I like the hard crack toffee. I've had some candy not too long ago that tastes just like it but I'll be danged if I can remember what was right now. I was gonna be sure to tell you about it is what makes it so bad. :(
Nice! That sounds like so much fun! I need to get back into painting again.....it’s been a while. My energy has been iffy over the past couple of years.......

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nice! That sounds like so much fun! I need to get back into painting again.....it’s been a while. My energy has been iffy over the past couple of years.......

It is fun. Getting used to the tablet took a couple of weeks but the free painting program I downloaded is whoopin' my ass! :) and here I thought photoshop was hard to learn! I hear you on the energy too. I have to do whatever I'm gonna do soon after I get up, before I start fading.

VU Sponsors