Become a Patron!

Origin Vape Smok Fury-S Mech Mod Contest!! Win Smok's awesome new mechanical!

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
July 9 entry 3 my favorite Tv show, today is Deadliest Catch
Next question, still waiting on answer for my last question lol..
You are being interviewed for a new job. The employer asks what you consider to be your biggest weakness? You have been warned he hs a great sense of humor and looks positively onsmart ass anwers.. how do you answer this question..

Big Jake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
TV I dont watch tv but if I had to Family guy
A=A B=4A
Biggest weakness.... I sometimes make it in my pants :confused:

Anyone Listen to vaporjoe last night? I could never get sound

VapingCrazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
7/9 entry #1

Damwow your questions make me think to much! Hehe!

Q anyone listen to vaporjoe last night?

I did not curious to try that out tho! :)

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I forgot about it last night! Is it taped to listen to later? Arggg.. The answer was A=5 B =20.

Cloud79

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I didn't listen.

What sort of topics are brought up on mod envy? Obviously vape related, but I'm curious if it's helpful topics or just general vaping and what's hot?

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
7/9

Q anyone listen to vaporjoe last night?

yes a waste of time, audio kept dropping off, Joe and ECF never did debate. was a very frustrating.

same question
1. What is your favorite Tv show
2. Did you catch The show last night, VJ vs ECF???

VapingCrazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
7/9 entry #2

Riddle: A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?

Cloud79

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
He's totally a vampire!

Can you travel 100 miles and never leave town?

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes I traveled over a 100 miles when I was 16 and never left town. We used to have a cruising area down our Main Street and thru a shopping plaza. Teenagers just looped all evening. My dad wrote down my mileage when I got my license and checked it after my first night, swore ii went out of town lol!

My ques?. Why didn't they debate?

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
7/9

ECF would not come on the show. But if they had with all the audio problems they had it would have been a bust...

Question, You could have any true mod made or $1,000, what would you use???? I know easy one....

LimeB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
7/9

ECF would not come on the show. But if they had with all the audio problems they had it would have been a bust...

Question, You could have any true mod made or $1,000, what would you use???? I know easy one....
Honestly I would just take the $1000 dollars?

Fuzzy Bruce

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
7/9

I'd take the $1000, buy a box mod and new dripper, spend the rest to travel somewhere I have never been just to have a vape!

Question: Where would I go?

VapingCrazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
7/9 entry #2

Riddle: A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?
7/9 entry #1

The answer is she is a photographer! :)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I would go to a major vapemeet and convert the cash into nice shiny vape gear!

But what should I get?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I would go to a major vapemeet and convert the cash into nice shiny vape gear!

But what should I get?
A dual 18650 box mod? one at 100+ watts.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Why do men have nipples?

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Origin vape for this awesome giveaway and prize.
I want one... I want one BAD!!!!

ok question.

You are down to your last couple of drops of your fav juice.
what do you do if......
you have no car,
no friends that vape and live close by
and that last bit just went in your fav dripper?
Break out my DIY kit and do the best I can

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
What flavor of juice would you make?

Cloud79

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What flavor of juice would you make?
Personally, I would make sex on the peach or strawmelon. I keep plenty of those flavors usually.

What flavor would you wip up?

Celcius666

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What do you prefer to vape of, RBA or RDA ??

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
7/10

What do you prefer to vape of, RBA or RDA ??

Just starting to learn how to rebuild, so no answer yet.

Question:
Which is the easiest RDA/RBA to learn on?????

Cloud79

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like my rba, kayfun lite clone, much better than my rda's. It seems for me because dual coil works better in a dripper it requires more power and lower ohms to work as well as my single coiled kayfun on less power. Plus I don't really card for those long lung hits. Although I get good flavor from my tobh, its less work for me too with the kayfun. So easier may go either way.

Which do you prefer?

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like my rba, kayfun lite clone, much better than my rda's. It seems for me because dual coil works better in a dripper it requires more power and lower ohms to work as well as my single coiled kayfun on less power. Plus I don't really card for those long lung hits. Although I get good flavor from my tobh, its less work for me too with the kayfun. So easier may go either way.

Which do you prefer?

Never had a Kayfun, but I love my Aqua clones and the Fogger v4. :D

Celcius666

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
[QUOTE="tick22, post: 24977, member: 1212"
Question:
Which is the easiest RDA/RBA to learn on?????[/QUOTE]

The easiest RBA I once had was the RSST, it is very easy to set up. Imo it is a very good beginners RBA.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
7/10

What type of coil to build on a IGOW6. Ive only ever built on 3 post drippers.

any that work. remember the ohms on 3 or 4 coils are different than just 2. good luck. I am still on singles and some duals.

Same question for Big Jake..."What type of coil to build on a IGOW6. Ive only ever built on 3 post drippers."

Big Jake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol I really have no idea... I'll end up doing 4 - 10 wrap 28g micro coils on a 7/32 drill. getting 4 to heat up evenly will be the challenge, I have probs getting two to heat up evenly together. lol Its a pretty dripper tho

Cloud79

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im pretty sure the attys capable of more than dual coils are for the sub ohm vapers. 28ga is gonna drop quite low. I dont really sub ohm, but its hard to find the right combination of diam to wraps ratio for my rdas to work better than my kayfun using dual coil. I like 1.2 +- ohms. Around .9 the rda picks up a little better. Batteries may be my weakness too though.

LimeB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
lol I really have no idea... I'll end up doing 4 - 10 wrap 28g micro coils on a 7/32 drill. getting 4 to heat up evenly will be the challenge, I have probs getting two to heat up evenly together. lol Its a pretty dripper tho
Is it very important that the coils heat up the same? Just asking. Thought that there may be different desirable results from each coil, so 2 different might get a good result.

Do people make " mixed coil" set ups? Eg. One for more flavour and one for more fog?

LimeB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What is the best licorice flavour juice out there? ( Must ship to Oz.)

VapingCrazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Q: what time of year do you all find shops are having the best sales?

Figured you all night know since you all seem to be pretty seasoned vapors here! :)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Figured you all night know since you all seem to be pretty seasoned vapors here! :)

TBH, there are sales and/or coupon codes going on everyday single day of the year. It just depends if they are for the vendors that you want. ;)

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

Sales seem to pop up around all the holidays. Christmas, New Years, Valentines Day, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day and Thanksgiving.

Subscribe to the news letters of the companies you like to do business with as well as Vapor Joe's, Steve Ks Vaping world, Vaping Cheap and Got Smoke and you will get notice of the sales. And of course keep you eyes peeled here as well.

Also some places like Mad Vapes and The Digital Cig seem to have one or more special promotions every month.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
7/11, 1.

Sales seem to pop up around all the holidays. Christmas, New Years, Valentines Day, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day and Thanksgiving.

Subscribe to the news letters of the companies you like to do business with as well as Vapor Joe's, Steve Ks Vaping world, Vaping Cheap and Got Smoke and you will get notice of the sales. And of course keep you eyes peeled here as well.

Also some places like Mad Vapes and The Digital Cig seem to have one or more special promotions every month.

Also to add to this, subscribe to various web sites newsletters. Sometimes you get secret sales or at least a warning and half a day head start. Now for B&E stores again, hope they do a newsletter, most don't or ask when you visit them when the next one may be. Those are the hardest to find really... Most operate on , damn, I need room for this new bunch of stuff and had to put these older products on sale to make room. You really have to luck out or have a good relationship with the owner and employees.

Cloud79

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Does anyone else use Coors light to keep hydrated while vaping?

Big Jake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope not I Im a MILK drinker 1 gallon a day have for last 18 years. and the ice tea and coffee :)

and yes I can chug 1 gallon of milk well it takes about 3 minutes to chug a gallon lol

Anyone else try steam juice full moon?

Cloud79

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Haven't tried that, sounds interesting though.

Can anyone drink a gallon of milk in five minutes? Without hurling it all back up... I've enjoyed winning this bet before, very entertaining. ;-)

Big Jake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeap first time I chug a gallon was on a bet at work won like $300 15 guys bet against me, no love i guess, and 10 minutes later I was drinking coffee. Peeps be like wtf jake. lol

VapingCrazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vaping some coconut cream right now! I got some mountain dew flavors in the mail today that I'm in love with! I love mountain dew! :)

VapingCrazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well they are good straight from the mail box. I think the flavors will come out more on the flavored ones but mt dew is def what they taste like! :)

Q: what kind of dog do you have?

I have the cutest little Maltese! She is about 3lb soooo tiny, so fluffy, so white, and so CUTE! I've never seen anything so cute! She is like a real live teddy bear! I love her! Her name is chloe! :)

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well they are good straight from the mail box. I think the flavors will come out more on the flavored ones but mt dew is def what they taste like! :)

Q: what kind of dog do you have?

I have the cutest little Maltese! She is about 3lb soooo tiny, so fluffy, so white, and so CUTE! I've never seen anything so cute! She is like a real live teddy bear! I love her! Her name is chloe! :)

Don't have a dog. Don't really like dogs. Dogs are too needy and always need reassurance. I love some dog breeds like Shelties and Shiba Inus. Just don't really want to own one at this time.

bb0y

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Q: Who gets credit for the idea of the first electronic cigarette?

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Q: Who gets credit for the idea of the first electronic cigarette?

2003: The electronic cigarette is first developed in Beijing, China by Hon Lik, a 52 year old pharmacist, inventor and smoker. He reportedly invents the device after his father, also a heavy smoker, dies of lung cancer. The company Lik worked for, Golden Dragon Holdings, developed the device and changed their name to Ruyan, which means "like smoke." :D

VU Sponsors